Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 15:23 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 15:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Knowledge: Expert opinion and management insights [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: A Start-up’s Evolution from AI Lab to AI Business
For Preferred Networks, building tech for self-driving cars and smart factories is the daily routine. One of its biggest opportunities is to devise a business model that complements its technology.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Should You Be a Career Lifer?
The stories of three executives who made the counter-intuitive choice of staying with the same employer for most if not all of their career.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How Sugar Could Save the Borneo Rainforest
The right business model could unlock the economic and environmental potential of the Arenga palm tree.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Want More Creative Breakthroughs? Slow Down
Constant busyness is what stands between you and more eureka moments.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: LIVA: How to Truly Measure Long-Term Success
Most executives care about creating long-term shareholder value but haven’t had the right tool to track it – until now.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: A Sustainable Future for Food
What can Big Food do to better serve all its stakeholders? Start anywhere, but follow it everywhere.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Blockchain: Finding the Value Proposition
Open-sourced collaborative projects like Hyperledger are helping companies find the value of blockchain technology.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Managerial Biases Cost Your Firm More Than You Think
Firms that let biases run amok in their procurement department give their more informed competitors a huge advantage in terms of profit.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Seven Behaviours for Boosting Change Readiness
Resistance to change is baked into our biology, but the ability to overcome it can be strengthened with the right regimen.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: India’s Quiet Digital Revolution
As China’s breakneck digitisation rivets the world, another Asian giant is unfurling its own transformation.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How Managers Self-Sabotage When Giving Negative Feedback
Communication gaps between managers and their employees widen when delivering criticism.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Kinds of Collaboration That Lead to Successful Innovation
Learning to innovate requires diligence, patience and (most of all) direct access to skilful role models.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How the Daily Commute Contributes to the Gender Wage Gap
Women’s aversion for commuting motivates them to look for closer and not-so-well paid jobs compared to men.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Five Qualities for Leading Business in the 21st Century
In an age of uncertainty, people need inspiration.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How Leadership Can Emerge From the Trauma of History
Victims of intergenerational adversity can channel the darkness of the past into five uniquely positive values.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: You May Be a Workplace Hero Without Realising It
Heroes come in all shapes and sizes, but they have one thing in common: They don’t see themselves as heroes.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How to Bend the Rules Like Beckham
The risks professional footballers take as they flirt with foul play hold lessons – positive and negative – for high-stakes competitors in every arena.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  33   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts