Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 20:00 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 20:00
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9  ...  33   
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Knowledge: Expert opinion and management insights [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Safeguarding Privacy in a Pandemic
Speeding up the adoption of blockchain and other digitised ledger technologies (DLT) can help society reconcile security and privacy.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: What Lies Ahead for the Class of 2020?
The COVID-19 pandemic is a unique opportunity for us to redefine what we mean by a successful leader, a fulfilling career and a meaningful life.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Jacinda Ardern and Andrew Cuomo Are Crisis Comms Champions
Leaders should test their crisis messaging against three checklists.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How to Handle Video Negotiations
Better get used to virtual negotiations, as they might just be the way of the future.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Overwhelmed? Adopt a Paradox Mindset
When resources are scarce, what is the best way to thrive?
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: What’s Up Front? The True Influence of Nutrition Labels in Real Life
A major randomized controlled trial finds that nutrition labels help healthier foods but do not hurt junk foods, leading to a much smaller boost than in lab studies.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How the SDGs Can Power Innovation
Risk-averse industries like the energy sector should use the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals as the inspiration for new challenges.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Apps That Brought China Back to Life
The nation where COVID-19 began is carefully returning to normal, thanks to controversial technologies that may put safety before privacy.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Harnessing Technology in Our Battle With COVID-19
Tech companies are pumping out new services and products to tackle pandemic challenges.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Four Strategic Priorities for the Post-COVID-19 World
To build resilience going forward, the first question to answer is not, “What’s in it for me?” but “What if?”
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Is Your Crisis Response Defensive or Proactive?
Encouraging dynamic capabilities in your organisation or team can help your business find its feet, even in perilous times.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: To Succeed With Neuromarketing, What Do You Need to Know?
Much of the classic market research advice applies to consumer neuroscience as well – but the emerging field also features unique challenges.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Social Norms for the Era of Social Distancing
What we do determines the trajectory of the pandemic.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: To Save India’s Economy, Think Big, Blunt and Fast
With unemployment pushing 30 percent, the world’s fifth-largest economy needs a strong dose of fiscal and monetary intervention.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Psychic Burden of Working During Lockdown
Left literally to their own devices, home-bound employees reduce their community participation and experience higher emotional costs.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Disruption as a Force for Good? Gender Balance and COVID-19
The pandemic may disproportionately affect women around the world – but it need not imperil the hard-earned progress toward gender balance.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: A Closer Look at the Weekend Effect
A study of one hospital’s A&E department shows that bigger is not always better when it comes to data.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9  ...  33   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6985 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
236 posts