Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 17:49 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 17:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Knowledge: Expert opinion and management insights [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Start-ups: The Founding Team Is a Real Magic Bullet
Studies show that the entrepreneurial team may impact a start-up’s long-term success more than its product.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Strategising Customisation and Privacy in the Digital Age
Five golden rules to effectively balance personalisation and customer protection.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Where AI Can Help Your Business (and Where It Can’t)
Your firm produces data, so surely it can benefit from applying AI, right? Wrong. Here are five questions to ask yourself about whether a business problem is “AI-solvable”.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Firms Favour Academic Insights That Come From Hubs
Innovators can improve their performance by paying attention to academic science.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Climate Change: Evading the “Too Late, Too Costly” Trap
A new crop of rational, well-groomed climate sceptics is pushing a persuasive brand of defeatism that the world cannot afford.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The World’s Most Talent Competitive Countries, 2020
How artificial intelligence is shaping talent competitiveness around the world.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Is Your Innovation Process a Corporate Illusion?
The six common blind spots that severely constrain the performance of innovation labs.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Turn the Office Into a Lab
Using randomized controlled trials, firms can find out what is really going wrong (and right) in their organisations.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Problem With Politically Motivated Funding Boycotts
Banks that refuse to back controversial companies create space for less fastidious lenders to step in – and to gain advantage.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How Many Bad Customer Reviews Is Too Many? One
Sellers should focus less on cultivating a forest of positive reviews, and more on the state of each tree.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Neuroscience Behind What the Crowd Thinks
Information about how others feel about pain has an outsized effect on our own response to it.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Disruption and Anti-disruption in the Streaming Economy
For established industry players in entertainment and elsewhere, the ascent of blockchain is a double-edged sword.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: What Distinguishes Europe’s Family Business Champions from the Rest
Where do Europe’s family firms stand globally, in terms of creating sustainable, long-term value?
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Force for Good Spectrum: Using Business as a Tool
It is time to move beyond the debate between “win-win” and “trade-offs”. The right avenue for achieving social impact depends on the setting.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: What Elite Museums Can Teach Us About Running a Creative Business
Balancing between the creative imperative and the bottom line is an art perfected by top museums like MoMA.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How Leaders Should Navigate Long-Term Uncertainty
Entrepreneurs and change managers may ultimately be selling a dream, but that’s not what stakeholders are buying.
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Discovering the Hidden Drivers of Decision Making
A time-tested technique from academic research can help practitioners better understand their stakeholders.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  33   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts