Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 16:33 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 16:33

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.06
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2021 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
divyanshu003 wrote:
Guys,

My application status for Cambridge Judge Round 1 reads - "Waitlist Befor Interview"
Has anyone else received similar, I haven't got any email though!!

Can you please tell me what does that mean and what could I possibly do now? Or what are the chances?

Thanks and appreciate your help.

Posted from my mobile device

Anyone any thoughts please?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GRE 1: Q166 V160
Send PM
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2021 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
divyanshu003 wrote:
divyanshu003 wrote:
Guys,

My application status for Cambridge Judge Round 1 reads - "Waitlist Befor Interview"

Can you please tell me what does that mean and what could I possibly do now? Or what are the chances?

Anyone any thoughts please?

Hi, the best thing to do is to reach out to CJBS' adcom and ask what it implies, and if there's anything you can do in the mean time (like maybe retake the GMAT or take online courses)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
GRE 1: Q168 V160
Send PM
divyanshu003 wrote:
Guys,

I am in a similar position.

Have sent an email to the Adcom to better understand the implications of this status
Manager
Manager
Send PM
sidsk47 wrote:
divyanshu003 wrote:
Guys,

I am in a similar position.

Have sent an email to the Adcom to better understand the implications of this status

Thanks 👍 please keep me posted! Also check pm
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Kudos
Did everyone receive mail from Judge for scholarship video assessment?

What sort of questions are to be expected?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Maverick786 wrote:
Did everyone receive mail from Judge for scholarship video assessment?

What sort of questions are to be expected?

I did. You record video responses via Kira talent, from what I understand you can practice as many times as you want before submitting the real thing - so that practice round(s) should give you an idea of what sort of questions to expect. I’m guessing these would vary by the type of scholarship but that’s a speculation

Good luck!

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Anyone here received the actual link to sign up for an interview slot yet?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Yes. I received the link for the scheduler
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
GMATworm100 wrote:

Yes, I got mine about two hours ago via email
Manager
Manager
Send PM
allisonhenry wrote:
GMATworm100 wrote:

Yes, I got mine about two hours ago via email

Thanks. Just received mine as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Did someone take the scholarship assessment via Kira? Any tips or feedback? Would this affect admission decision?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
I didn't find the reference letter questions on Judge website, but got some information on google, could anyone (who checked with your references maybe..) confirm it? Thanks so much! !

2020-2021 Cambridge MBA Recommendation Questions
Contact information for recommender
Length of time you have known the applicant?
In what capacity have you known the applicant?
Rate the applicant
Please use the table below to appraise the applicant in the context of her or his peer group.
What is the peer group that you are using?
Number in peer group
Applicant’s ranking within peer group

The form then asks recommenders to rate the applicant on a series of character and leadership traits on the following scale: Below average, Average (top 50%), Good (top 25%), Outstanding (top 10%), Exceptional (top 2%), Insufficient information.
Integrity
Ability to work with others
Creativity
Motivation
Self-confidence
Analytical skills
Written communication skills
Oral communication skills
Leadership potential
Responsibility for own action
Quantitative numerical skill

Reference letter
Please also provide us with a one-two page letter of reference for the candidate. Please tell us anything that you think will help the Admissions Committee evaluate the candidate’s application, but in particular we would like you to address the following issues:
Please complete the following if you are a Supervisor or Peer Referee:
Elaborate and / or provide us with concrete examples if you have rated the applicant as below average, outstanding or exceptional on any of the qualities in the ‘Rate the Applicant’ Section.
Describe what you like most and least about working with the applicant.
Tell us about any particular weakness the candidate has compared to other peers / team members that you regularly work with.
Describe the applicant’s attitude and behaviour when working with: (a) managers/supervisors (b) peers (c) subordinates.
Suggest what you think the applicant will be doing in ten years.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 23
Schools: IESE'23 (A)
GMAT 1: 630 Q49 V27
GMAT 2: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 3: 720 Q50 V39
Send PM
Kudos
You are right. These are the reco questions for this year.

Pebble wrote:
I didn't find the reference letter questions on Judge website, but got some information on google, could anyone (who checked with your references maybe..) confirm it? Thanks so much! !

Rate the applicant
Please use the table below to appraise the applicant in the context of her or his peer group.
Number in peer group

The form then asks recommenders to rate the applicant on a series of character and leadership traits on the following scale: Below average, Average (top 50%), Good (top 25%), Outstanding (top 10%), Exceptional (top 2%), Insufficient information.
Integrity
Creativity
Motivation
Self-confidence
Analytical skills
Leadership potential

Reference letter
Please also provide us with a one-two page letter of reference for the candidate. Please tell us anything that you think will help the Admissions Committee evaluate the candidate’s application, but in particular we would like you to address the following issues:
Elaborate and / or provide us with concrete examples if you have rated the applicant as below average, outstanding or exceptional on any of the qualities in the ‘Rate the Applicant’ Section.
Tell us about any particular weakness the candidate has compared to other peers / team members that you regularly work with.
Describe the applicant’s attitude and behaviour when working with: (a) managers/supervisors (b) peers (c) subordinates.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Thank you so much :) !!

Vichitra wrote:
You are right. These are the reco questions for this year.

Pebble wrote:

Rate the applicant
Number in peer group

Integrity
Creativity
Motivation
Self-confidence
Analytical skills
Leadership potential

Reference letter
Manager
Manager
Send PM
What happens in the virtual networking and Q&A session on the 16th? Will we have to turn on our webcams?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
Schools: LBS '23 (A)
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Hello,

Does anyone know if it is compulsory to use the Judge CV template or I can use my own? I saw this question somewhere here, so was wondering if there's an answer since R1 is over now..

Thankyou!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ShrutiShivnani1 wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know if it is compulsory to use the Judge CV template or I can use my own? I saw this question somewhere here, so was wondering if there's an answer since R1 is over now..

Thankyou!

I don’t think there’s a definite answer. Will you get rejected if you don’t use it? Probably not.
But it takes like 5 mins to adjust your CV to their template and shows you are bothered enough to do it.

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts