Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:00 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 889 [0]
Given Kudos: 354
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V27
GMAT 2: 660 Q49 V31
GMAT 3: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 4
WE:Engineering (Consumer Electronics)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2021 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
Hi,

Anyone heard interview update for Round 3?

Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 199 [0]
Given Kudos: 176
GMAT 1: 540 Q39 V26
GMAT 2: 680 Q50 V31
Send PM
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2021 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
shanitin14 wrote:
Hi,

Anyone heard interview update for Round 3?

Thanks!

Nothing so far

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Also waiting for interview invitation(R3), anyone knows when it will start the invitation?
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [2]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
From the last year's decision tracker, I see that the interview invites have started rolling from January 29th. If they are following similar deadlines as last year, I guess you will hear back in about a week or so. What do you think?

All the best :)

Attachment:
Screenshot 2021-01-23 at 10.17.19 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-01-23 at 10.17.19 PM.png [ 45.9 KiB | Viewed 4290 times ]
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 889 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
Yes, we should be hearing in a week or so. As per the website, they will intimate within 3 weeks post the submission. I am assuming we should hear back latest by 2nd Feb.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Send PM
Just got an invitation from Oxford, are we expecting Cambridge sometime next week?
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 889 [0]
Send PM
Cambridge has started rolling out too. Just got a rejection email!! All the best!!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
The invitation just in. Email says the interview starting on Friday 19 February 2021.

Good luck to all guys
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Kudos
Got a R3 interview invitation

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
Send PM
Got an email saying I am waitlisted for next round.. Good luck to everyone
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Got an invite. Anyone from rounds 1 or 2 with advice on how its structured, how the virtual Q&A session(s) are, or any other tips?

To fellow aspirants with invites - would be good to connect before interviews! Feel free to reach out!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Got an opportunity to apply for scholarships, and the email says you have received this email if you indicated your interest in CJBS scholarships on your application form. Is this what everyone gets if he/she shows interest in any scholarship in the application or is this selective?
And, is there anyone working on the video assessment for this scholarship application?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hiroyukisera wrote:
Got an opportunity to apply for scholarships, and the email says you have received this email if you indicated your interest in CJBS scholarships on your application form. Is this what everyone gets if he/she shows interest in any scholarship in the application or is this selective?
And, is there anyone working on the video assessment for this scholarship application?

Yeah, I got one too since I indicated interest when filling the application. There's also a chance to apply for scholarships now even if you haven't highlighted in the application.

I'm submitting a video response, deadline is 8th Feb. Feel free to connect and we can compare approaches!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Haaris96 wrote:
hiroyukisera wrote:

Yeah, I got one too since I indicated interest when filling the application. There's also a chance to apply for scholarships now even if you haven't highlighted in the application.

I'm submitting a video response, deadline is 8th Feb. Feel free to connect and we can compare approaches!

Thanks for the info! I'll talk to you later if I proceed further :)
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: Vibranture
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Cambridge Judge MBA application is an extensive one and requires deep thought, introspection, and effort.

For all those planning to apply in the 8th March or 26th May deadlines, here are the essays/ questions you will need to answer.

Application questions
1. Describe your primary job responsibilities (250 words)
- type and size of internal and external teams with which you work or supervise
- type and number of clients or projects you manage;
- size of budget or revenue for which you are responsible;
- international experience or exposure

2. What has been your most significant professional achievement? (200 words)

3. What has been your most significant professional challenge? (200 words)

A quick tip: Since these two questions are listed under current employment section, it is advisable to write examples from your current job. In case that is not possible, for whatever reason, briefly explain why you are writing about your past experience.

Cambridge is one unique application, where they don't really ask you about your previous employment! They can see that in the CV (for which they have their own format) and that's that.

Cambridge CV format can be found in the attachment. And their (very useful) guidance here
https://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/wp-content/up ... elines.pdf

Essays

1. Please provide a personal statement. It must address following questions: (500 words)
- What are your short and long term career objectives and what skills/characteristics do you already have that will help you achieve them?
- What actions will you take before and during the MBA to contribute to your career outcome?
- If you are unsure of your post-MBA career path, how will the MBA equip you for the future?

2. Describe a time where you worked with a team on a project. What did you learn from the experience and how might you approach it differently today? (200 words)

3. Describe a difficult decision that you had to make. What did you learn from this and how have you changed as a result? (200 words)

4. If you could give one piece of advice to your 18-year-old self, what would it be? (200 Words)

5. (Optional) Please provide information on any aspect of your candidacy that requires further explanation, or information that you would like the Admissions Committee to know (300 words)

If you need personalized help with your application, feel free to reach me directly at mail@vibranture.com :)

How do business schools evaluate your profile
https://vibranture.com/articles/how-scho ... rofile.htm

Top 5 ways to build profile for MBA applications
https://vibranture.com/articles/build-pr ... ations.htm

Attachments

2020-cambridge-mba-cv-template.docx [32.66 KiB]
Downloaded 47 times

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
Haaris96 wrote:
hiroyukisera wrote:

I am also submitting a video response for the R3 scholarships. I am quite keen to connect and chat about this as I am unsure of what to expect (question wise) for the video assessment. Want to connect and discuss further offline?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
Hi All,

Is there anyone on here from R1 and/or R2 who has done the online video assessment for the Emerging Markets Scholarship?

I would very much appreciate some advice and insight. Please feel free to connect.

Thanks.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts