Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 14:27 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 14:27

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 122 [0]
Given Kudos: 47
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 46
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V35
GPA: 2.71
Send PM
LBS Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 775 [0]
Given Kudos: 1577
Send PM
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2021 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
Best of luck to all of you. Do you know what are the odds of getting in Judge in R3?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: (2021 Intake) Class of 2022! [#permalink]
Hi Guys, I submitted my application in R1 as well. However, I used my own CV template covering all the same information within a single page.
Does anyone if there is any mandate to use the template they provide because the language they used in the application form was open to interpretation?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V40
GPA: 4
Send PM
Did anybody get an email notification that your reference was submitted? Not very clear if they have received it or not. Had the same issue with the picture as well.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GRE 1: Q166 V160
Send PM
Naveen900 wrote:
Did anybody get an email notification that your reference was submitted? Not very clear if they have received it or not. Had the same issue with the picture as well.

Manager said he couldn't upload the letter of recommendation despite trying pre R1 deadline. I reached out to adcom via email. Also, I did not get an email confirmation that any of my documents (including the photo) was received. Should it be on the applicant's portal or no?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 122 [0]
Given Kudos: 47
Send PM
I got an email confirmation with the subject "Receipt of completed application" from
noreplysvc@jbs.cam.ac.uk

Naveen900 wrote:

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
The reference - you don’t get an email, but it will give your the status on the portal (even after you submit)

Documents - I didn’t get an email about it, but I checked each section attachments before submitting. I got an email about successful application submission

Intern
Intern
Send PM
lynnglenda wrote:
I got an email confirmation with the subject "Receipt of completed application" from
noreplysvc@jbs.cam.ac.uk

Naveen900 wrote:

Yes, I got the same confirmation. I got one for the payment as well.
Also, does anyone have an idea about the CV template I raised earlier? I did email the MBA inquiries but I just received a response that they are flooded with emails and will take at least 5 days to get back.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [0]
Send PM
ashutoshc329 wrote:
Also, does anyone have an idea about the CV template I raised earlier? I did email the MBA inquiries but I just received a response that they are flooded with emails and will take at least 5 days to get back.

One one hand, they specifically ask to submit using their template. On the other hand, I can’t imagine it being a big deal if you covered the same info and kept it to one page. Overall I think the impact of not using the template and using one would be negligible and I wouldn’t worry about it!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V40
GPA: 4
Send PM
troubletrouble wrote:
The reference - you don’t get an email, but it will give your the status on the portal (even after you submit)

Documents - I didn’t get an email about it, but I checked each section attachments before submitting. I got an email about successful application submission

Aye Cheers Mate. So similar experience then. I got the confirmation from noreply account. Fingers crossed now. Hope to see some of you next year!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GRE 1: Q166 V160
Send PM
ashutoshc329 wrote:
lynnglenda wrote:
noreplysvc@jbs.cam.ac.uk

Naveen900 wrote:

Am just a fellow applicant but I really don't think they would ding anyone over just a CV template issue. That doesn't make sense.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
troubletrouble wrote:
ashutoshc329 wrote:

One one hand, they specifically ask to submit using their template. On the other hand, I can’t imagine it being a big deal if you covered the same info and kept it to one page. Overall I think the impact of not using the template and using one would be negligible and I wouldn’t worry about it!

Oh they do, is it? Since it read, "Please download this curriculum vitae template and complete, providing a full overview of your career to date. Do not exceed one page. Use the button below to upload your completed CV.", I was confused. But then only after I submitted the application, I realized it might be the other way. Thanks though.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
GMATworm100 wrote:
ashutoshc329 wrote:
lynnglenda wrote:
noreplysvc@jbs.cam.ac.uk

Naveen900 wrote:

Am just a fellow applicant but I really don't think they would ding anyone over just a CV template issue. That doesn't make sense.

I hope so too, thanks though. All the best to you lot. I assume the interview list will be out sometime around the end of Septemeber considering their standard timeline is abut 3 weeks.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
All the best guys and thanks for creating this

Intern
Intern
Send PM
AnirudhaS wrote:
Best of luck to all of you. Do you know what are the odds of getting in Judge in R3?

MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8833 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Since there is enough traction in the forum now, would you be interested in an applicant networking call? Let me know what you think of the idea and I can help in setting up a call :)

We have started doing applicant networking calls for a few other schools with decent success. More details are here https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-con ... 33128.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
workout wrote:
Since there is enough traction in the forum now, would you be interested in an applicant networking call? Let me know what you think of the idea and I can help in setting up a call :)

We have started doing applicant networking calls for a few other schools with decent success. More details are here https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-con ... 33128.html

Definitely...that would be great

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 232 [0]
Given Kudos: 89
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40 (Online)
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.2
WE:Marketing (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Hi, I'll be applying in R2. Where are the interviews likely to take place? Will Cambridge offer Skype interviews due to the COVID situation?

GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts