Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 15:19 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 15:19

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date

What changes to the decision tracker FORM would you suggest?

You may select up to 4 options
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 392 [1]
Given Kudos: 93
GRE 1: Q166 V159

GRE 2: Q165 V156

GRE 3: Q166 V159
GPA: 3.85
Send PM
GMAT Club Reviews PM Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 754 [0]
Given Kudos: 522
Schools: ISB'22 (D)
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: POLL: GMAT Club Decision Tracker Feedback [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi bb, I think it will be useful to display EA score, particularly for PT and EMBA programs given that EA is a new test and there still seem to be many questions about what an acceptable/good EA score is. I understand there is a place to fill in the EA score on decision tracker form, but it will be useful to actually display the score, just like GMAT and GRE scores under the score column. Perhaps this was the original intent but was somehow missed?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Nn88 wrote:
Hi bb, I think it will be useful to display EA score, particularly for PT and EMBA programs given that EA is a new test and there still seem to be many questions about what an acceptable/good EA score is. I understand there is a place to fill in the EA score on decision tracker form, but it will be useful to actually display the score, just like GMAT and GRE scores under the score column. Perhaps this was the original intent but was somehow missed?

Thank you! I completely agree with the suggestion. I have been looking up and missing it as well! We give an option for people to provide the EA score but for some reason don't show it :(
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 96 [0]
Given Kudos: 108
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GMAT 2: 720 Q48 V41
GMAT 3: 710 Q51 V38
GMAT 4: 770 Q50 V44
GRE 1: Q164 V160
GPA: 3.25
Send PM
There are a couple of changes in the decision tracker I would like to suggest
Under primary industry, why don't we club "Healthcare" and "Pharma + Biotech" as one industry? In my experience, most schools club them together.
Is there a specific reason why we have kept them separate?

For GPA: It might be better if it is a free form entry. Rather than a required entry from a 4.0 scale. Because many applicants from other countries do not follow a 4.0 scale, e.g., A 8/10 CGPA translates to ~3.0 GPA on a 4 point scale. But my understanding is that that is not how Adcom sees it?
If someone with a GPA on 4 point scale in the US wants to have a competitive GPA for M7s, they probably should be around at least 3.3 - 3.4. But I have heard that a CGPA greater than 8 from IIT is good for M7s. So probably 8/10 translates to a 3.2 or 3.3 and not a 3 in such cases.
Others will have totals like 75% or something. So how do they convert that to a 4 point scale objectively and accurately?
Plus, somewhere in Europe (Germany, I think?), 1 is the highest GPA, and 4 is on the lower end of the same scale.

Finally, the work experience entry. Should everyone be entering their current WE or total WE if admitted on matriculation? I think we should make that 100% clear.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2