Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 03:58 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 03:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8833 [2]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Schools: Jones (A)
GPA: 2.59
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [1]
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [0]
Given Kudos: 139
Send PM
Re: Calling all Jones(Rice) MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
AbMo wrote:
I’ll be applying to their PMBA class, but even their Professional MBA class has 4 rounds of applications??

Sometimes 5

But it is all on the Rice MBA website
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 62
GMAT Focus 1:
655 Q85 V84 DI78
Send PM
Re: Calling all Jones(Rice) MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Did anyone apply in R1 ? By when do they start calling for interviews for Rice? Is it on rolling basis?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Calling all Jones(Rice) MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Yeah I applied R1 on the 28th, got the KIRA invite on 10/2, and submitted in on Friday 10/6.

So hoping I get through to the community invite.

However, I applied to their PMBA program, not FT.. and they're based on Rolling.

Today's the official deadline for both the FT and PMBA, so I'm sure they'll be swamped with apps.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
And to add another data point, just got the community assessment invite today.

Love it!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
AbMo wrote:
Yeah I applied R1 on the 28th, got the KIRA invite on 10/2, and submitted in on Friday 10/6. So hoping I get through to the community invite.

What was the Kira assessment like?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
TRUE24 wrote:
AbMo wrote:
Yeah I applied R1 on the 28th, got the KIRA invite on 10/2, and submitted in on Friday 10/6. So hoping I get through to the community invite.

What was the Kira assessment like?

It was good. 3-4 behavioral questions. Definitely recommend prepping by checking out the Kira thread. Qs were similar

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Just finished the CA, students are out for vaca this week, so I interviews with an Adcom.

I was a little nervous.. but it is what it is.

1. Tell me about yourself
2. Why mba?
3. why rice?
4 What will you give back to rice?
5. What goes in to choosing a school?
6 Short term/long term mba goals?
7. Experience with diversity, and how have you used it at work?
8. Any questions regarding student life?
9. Any questions you want me to bring back?

Advise you to answer every question. Do not skip.

Have a conversation. Which is what I did.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GRE 1: Q162 V160
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Hey guys a quick question , my recommender took a while to submit the LOR , it was submitted on 15th Oct. How long does it usually take to recieve a Kira Video assessment link.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
RqSinghKalsi wrote:
Hey guys a quick question , my recommender took a while to submit the LOR , it was submitted on 15th Oct. How long does it usually take to recieve a Kira Video assessment link.

It took me about 9-10 days
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
GMAT Focus 1:
645 Q85 V81 DI80
GMAT 1: 670 Q51 V28
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
I see the status change to Awaiting decision, but do not receive the interview invitation 🥲
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V40
Send PM