Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 04:02 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 04:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [1]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 480 Q43 V15
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 42 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
Send PM
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 278 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
SS4U wrote:
Hi All, I am planning to apply to USC in Round 1. I noticed that its website says that TOEFL score is required else they need University Transcripts stating "English was the medium of instruction". I am curious about the 2nd option which requires this statement on University Transcripts. Please can anyone share their experience.. Has anyone tried to do this in the past and faced any challenges. If that is the case, I will prefer to not explore this option and just give the TOEFL.

Hello SS4U,

Thanks for writing in.

The second option does not pose any challenges; several applicants go through it in a very smooth manner.

Thanks.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 94 [0]
Given Kudos: 60
GPA: 3.52
Send PM
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Hello Everyone!
Just a quick check - does the full time MBA application not require employment history? there is no place to mention the same, Or am I missing something herew?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.62
Send PM
Anyone cannot access to the application portal?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
anybody here applying with a dutch Bachelors degree taught in English? - it appears that the website has conflicting information about requirements for a TOEFL / IELTS. While the admissions page says you don’t need one if your degree was taught entirely in English, the country specific pages say it is required. and so does the standardized test page. any insights ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 133
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GPA: 3.85
Send PM
Hi everyone, any idea about the department code for sending TOEFL scores to Marshall for a full time MBA? I just did a 99, because I couldn’t see any in the list for business school.
Also is it fine if the school receives the official GMAT scores like a day or two after the deadline?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V37
GPA: 4
Send PM
Hey!

It is so nice seeing this group so active. In case anyone need any help with GMAT Prep, Essays or with some personal questions feel free to dm me. I can understand that this journey can be frustrating but hang in there it Is totally worth it.

All the best.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
SS4U wrote:
Hi All, I am planning to apply to USC in Round 1. I noticed that its website says that TOEFL score is required else they need University Transcripts stating "English was the medium of instruction". I am curious about the 2nd option which requires this statement on University Transcripts. Please can anyone share their experience.. Has anyone tried to do this in the past and faced any challenges. If that is the case, I will prefer to not explore this option and just give the TOEFL.

I had written to the adcom. They said that if you have a degree in English (entirely taught in English), you don’t need a IELTS / TOEFL. However, you must submit written evidence from the university about degree being taught in English and that they typically see this noted on the transcript. In my case my diploma or transcript did not note it, so i reached out to my university and they provided a "completion statement" that noted this on a university letterhead.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
what did you guys add in the conferences attended section?
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 278 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Expert Reply
Dishita9 wrote:
Hi everyone, any idea about the department code for sending TOEFL scores to Marshall for a full time MBA? I just did a 99, because I couldn’t see any in the list for business school.
Also is it fine if the school receives the official GMAT scores like a day or two after the deadline?

Hello Dishita9,

The code is available on the link below:

https://www.marshall.usc.edu/programs/g ... %3A%204852

Official GMAT scores should, ideally, be reported within the deadline. In the scenario that you are unable to do so, it is best to check this with the Admissions Committee directly.

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: Foster (A)
Send PM
Kudos
Hello,

Did any one sent the official Transcripts to Marshall?

I sent them the scanned copies of my Official paper transcripts to them to admission mail. It was rejected and they mentioned that the documents should be coming directly from University.

Did anyone completed this step??
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Not sure, same question
From the university or from a verified Third party?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 67 [1]
Given Kudos: 64
GRE 1: Q163 V145

GRE 2: Q156 V160

GRE 3: Q158 V154
GPA: 3.63
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
Akhilchowdary wrote:
Hello, Did any one sent the official Transcripts to Marshall? I sent them the scanned copies of my Official paper transcripts to them to admission mail. It was rejected and they mentioned that the documents should be coming directly from University.

I simply uploaded the scanned copy of my marksheets in one consolidated document and it was accepted
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
AkkiTi5 wrote:
I simply uploaded the scanned copy of my marksheets in one consolidated document and it was accepted

I am asking about the step#2, where they asked to mail app the official Transcripts

Mail*
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 67 [0]
Given Kudos: 64
GRE 1: Q163 V145

GRE 2: Q156 V160

GRE 3: Q158 V154
GPA: 3.63
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Oh I don’t remember seeing such section, maybe I’m missing something.
Can you tell me what’s the next step after submission?
I’ve uploaded my screenshots
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
This step is mentioned in Program Materials, just above the Essay questions.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yeah, even I uploaded the transcripts and it shows completed, but don’t know how to do the step #2
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
step 2 we have to approach university office to get form for transcripts and pay the fee for sending, they have sent another form also to be sent to the undergrad university via email.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  42