Last visit was: 23 May 2024, 10:28 It is currently 23 May 2024, 10:28
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
VP
VP
Status:Assisting candidates to get admit in to top global business schools
Affiliations: MBA
Own Kudos [?]: 204 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Schools:HEC, Paris
WE 1: 9 Years
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
 Q50  V37
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: Ask General-Ed for ISB Application Queries [#permalink]
Kudos
ManishS wrote:
Hi Neha,

Thanks for starting this wonderful thread ! Please evaluate my profile as well !

Details:

Male /29 Years/ India

Educational Background:
I was average in my school days with 77 % and 74% marks in 10th and 12th respectively.
I completed my engineering in Computer Science in the year 2003 with an overall of 74 %. I have also completed the 6months Young Professional Program ( Executive Education) from IIM Calcutta in the year 2005.

Even though I am a computer science graduate, I joined my family business in the year 2003. I have a total work experience of 7 years in my family business as a director. We are a FMCG company in Central India with a turn over of 70 crores and specialize in Flour Milling Operations. We presently operate two flour processing units with a total processing capacity of 30000 Quintals. We also run two bread manufacturing units under the franchise of Hindustan Unilever Limited. We produce and retail over 50000 breads and bakery products per day.

Extra Curricular:
I have represented my college and school in Cricket .
I am an expert at playing the keyboard.

GMAT : 710 ( Quant 50. Verbal 37)

Please guide me if my Gmat score is in line with my profile and where do I stand amongst the pool of applicants, most of whom are from IT ???

Thanks and Regards,

Manish

Hi Manish,

I'd say that you have an advantage over typical applicant pool with your 7 years experience in your family business.

Your GMAT score is also good that allays the concern on your current academic potential.

However, I think it will be extremely important for you to make a coherent description of your future goals and how ISB will help you reach there. Research or take help, but as long as you take care of this part, you have a shot.

Good Luck.

Best Regards,
Neha Singh
General Education
VP
VP
Send PM
Kudos
Opportunity to win 24 hour ISB experience.....

We will be administering a multiple choice written quiz on ISB to the attendees at Bangalore. One winner of this quiz will be invited over to the ISB for a 24 hour ISB experience

And no registration fees...

Admittance: By Invitation. Please carry the print out of the confirmation email for attending the workshop....
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
Hi Neha,

Thanks for your efforts!!
I am targetting good B-schools(ISB,NTU,NUS,HEC,Erasmus).
Can you give your valuable comments on my profile?

**PROFILE**
Xth CBSE 78.2%
XIIth CBSE 82.2%
Graduation - B.Tech - Mechanical - NIT(National Institute of Technology)-CPI 7/10
GMAT - To appear in Aug.

*WORK EXPERIENCE - 36 months as on date.
After College i got a job in TCS. I worked there as a key developer in a project on Java Server Faces, this tenure was of 8 Months including 2 Months of Training).

After that i got selected in Tata Motors Ltd for Nano Project.It was Feb 2008 and i got responsibility to Implement SAP(mainly) and CRM-DMS for after sales business.
Since then i have part of implementation team and have implemented 2 Cycles.
My job was to do complete business process mapping and get it implemented in SAP thru our SAP partners.

Currently i am working on 2 major projects which are related to warehousing and Complete Supply Chain Solution for after market sales. Responsibility includes business requirement gathering , its mapping , co-ordination with service providers to get it implemented , go-live and success of Project.

Recently i got an offer from a BIG IT Consultancy firm for a post of SAP Consultant.But considering the fact that IT name would pull me into a different league(as far as profile is considered) altogether i dint join.Currently i am focusing on a good GMAT score.

*CO CURRICULAR
I have taken professional cricket coaching and played at regional level in school.
I am also a NCC A Certificate holder.I have hobby of Doing Mimicry(stand up comedian), won few prizes as well in college.For sometime i have done it professionally as well.In college i was member of organizing committee of Cultural Events and College Gathering.Won Many few prizes in Athletics as well at school and college level.Organized Quiz Contest at TCS in 2007.I have attended Outbound training which includes Rock Climbing.

Recently i have started photography, had donefew workshops.
I have dream to start an NGO which has motto of "Education for all".

Can you Pls tell me what all schools should i aim at(Considering my GMAT score to be inbetween 680-720)
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 204 [0]
Send PM
deeplakshya wrote:
Hi Neha,

Thanks for your efforts!!
I am targetting good B-schools(ISB,NTU,NUS,HEC,Erasmus).
Can you give your valuable comments on my profile?

**PROFILE**
Xth CBSE 78.2%
XIIth CBSE 82.2%
Graduation - B.Tech - Mechanical - NIT(National Institute of Technology)-CPI 7/10
GMAT - To appear in Aug.

*WORK EXPERIENCE - 36 months as on date.
After College i got a job in TCS. I worked there as a key developer in a project on Java Server Faces, this tenure was of 8 Months including 2 Months of Training).

After that i got selected in Tata Motors Ltd for Nano Project.It was Feb 2008 and i got responsibility to Implement SAP(mainly) and CRM-DMS for after sales business.
Since then i have part of implementation team and have implemented 2 Cycles.
My job was to do complete business process mapping and get it implemented in SAP thru our SAP partners.

Currently i am working on 2 major projects which are related to warehousing and Complete Supply Chain Solution for after market sales. Responsibility includes business requirement gathering , its mapping , co-ordination with service providers to get it implemented , go-live and success of Project.

Recently i got an offer from a BIG IT Consultancy firm for a post of SAP Consultant.But considering the fact that IT name would pull me into a different league(as far as profile is considered) altogether i dint join.Currently i am focusing on a good GMAT score.

*CO CURRICULAR
I have taken professional cricket coaching and played at regional level in school.
I am also a NCC A Certificate holder.I have hobby of Doing Mimicry(stand up comedian), won few prizes as well in college.For sometime i have done it professionally as well.In college i was member of organizing committee of Cultural Events and College Gathering.Won Many few prizes in Athletics as well at school and college level.Organized Quiz Contest at TCS in 2007.I have attended Outbound training which includes Rock Climbing.

Recently i have started photography, had donefew workshops.
I have dream to start an NGO which has motto of "Education for all".

Can you Pls tell me what all schools should i aim at(Considering my GMAT score to be inbetween 680-720)

Hi,

Your profile is that of an Indian engineering graduate coupled with some significant and unique flavors in your professional history that can definitely help you differentiate your candidature through application essays.

I trust you have already identified some schools. What exactly do you want me to comment on? Is it another list of schools that you need or you wish to seek advice on your list?

Further, do you have a reason to choose non-US schools OR 1 year programs? The choice of target schools is dependent on multiple factors that mainly include your career objectives, time and financial commitments, geographical preference and scoped to a certain extent by your GMAT score! Only professional history is not enough to develop a list of target schools.

There is a relatively wide difference between a GMAT score of 680 and 720. 720 may allow you to apply to virtually all the good schools and 680 may limit your applications to a certain set of schools only. For a more precise understanding of your goals, I would suggest that we should connect over phone to speak about the same.

With Best Regards,
Neha Singh
VP
VP
Send PM
Hi All,

The General Education's 'MBA Application Strategy Workshop' is back.

Hear from Director Admissions, ISB & expert team comprising alumni of Top B-Schools - Harvard, INSEAD, HEC, ISB, AGSM about how to go about planning for the seemingly complicated MBA admission process in MBA Application Strategy Workshop. Interact with experts to know what makes a B-School application stand-out in the eyes of the admissions committee.

Date and Time: Bangalore: 7th November 2010; 2 pm to 6:30 pm

Venue: Ivy - The Unwind Island, Opposite Prestige Tech Park, (Near Innovative multiplex), Infants Nest, Marathahalli Ring Road, Bangalore - 560087

Admittance: By registering on the our website..https://www.general-ed.com

Its a free event. There are no charges for registering.

We look forward to meeting you on 7th Nov.

Regards,
Neha Singh
General Education
VP
VP
Send PM
Hi All,

Receiving my thread after a long time.

Congratulations to all those who got selected in Round 1 of ISB.

The interview calls for ISB Round 2 have started rolling out.

Have a look at the ISB Interview Tips and Experience resources on our website https://www.general-ed.com/ISB-interview-tips

Please feel free to ask any questions on ISB interviews.

Regards,
Neha Singh
General Education
VP
VP
Send PM
Hi All,
ISB is going to conduct seminar and workshop in association with General Education,Hear from Director Admissions, ISB & expert team comprising alumni of Top B-Schools - Harvard, INSEAD, HEC, ISB, Cornell about how to go about planning for the seemingly complicated MBA admission process in MBA Application Strategy Workshop.
Visit website for details https://general-ed.com/workshops-and-seminars

Key Note Speakers: Director Admissions, ISB, Alumni of Harvard, Duke, HEC Paris, ISB and Cornell

Date and Time: Delhi: 13th August 2011; 2 pm to 6 pm

Venue: Sarvam World, NCUI Convention Centre, 3 Khel Gaon Marg, New Delhi - 110016

General Education hopes to partner with you in your journey to reaching the B-school of your choice.

Regards
Neha Singh

www.general-ed.com
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership and Entrepreneurship
Schools:IMD
 Q49  V38
Send PM
Hi Neha,

I like to have an evaluation of my profile.

I am an Indian national and a Computer Science graduate from a non-IIT school.

GMAT: 710 (Q49 - 85% and V38 -83%) awaiting AWA
Bachelors - In Computer Science with 79% - From India
Masters - In Computer Science with 2 on a scale of 4, 1 being the highest - From Germany

Initiatives:
1) Though I am currently residing in the US, I am a Co-Founder and a Director at an India based start up which is in Computer Graphics/Animation business. I am active in making the management decisions and participate in weekly meetings (I am not a sleeping partner). This business is currently breaking even, expected to turn profitable soon.
2) Took some business related courses on Strategy, Leadership, Entrepreneurship in a continuing studies evening school

Extra Curricular Activities:
I have been managing a Cricket Team for the last 1.5 years. This team plays as a part of 70 team league. Maintain team's web site and forum as the web master.

I have 6 years of work experience as a Software Engineer/Developer and am 31 years old.
Can you please evaluate my profile and let me know how my prospects are to get into ISB for Fall 2012 class.

Thanks for your time and help.

Thanks and Regards,
Krishna Pisupat
VP
VP
Send PM
Gaurank wrote:
Hey Neha,
I am from India. Have done my Btech from IIIT-Hyd the univ next to ISB sharing the same boundary wall..
One of the top 10 Technical schools in the country..
Have had the opportunity to work as an intern in Microsoft for three months in Bangalore during my Graduation.
Similarly, i was among the very few students in my univ to get the opportunity to work as an inetrn in Second year as well of my Graduation, in One of the most recognized IT companies in Hyd..
I have a negative point in my profile, that my GPA is not that impressive(7.1/10)

Currently working in Bank of America..with an experience of 18 months after graduation.

Extra Curriculars : Have won many certificates in Sports as i was a part of My Univ Cricket team..
Have also got a certificate of appreciation from the Dir of IIIT-Hyd as i was the part core commitee of Stuents Parliament in my Coll..

Throughout my School life, write from begining i have won certificates in Extra curriculars be it Sports , literature, debates etc..

I am currently a crucial part of the one of the NGOs being run by the BoA in Mumbai..and have also contributed in one of the NGOs in Hyd..

Please let me know of what you think about my chances, as i feel that not so impressive Acads might hinder my chances along with a work ex of 18 mons..+ 2 Internships..

I will be giving my GMAT in Aug..and as per the preparation so far..I am expecting to land up somewhere in the range 720-740!

Thanks..
Gaurank

Hi Gaurank,

GMAT score and undergrad scores are good. International experiences will be a huge plus. Leadership and team experiences while working as software engineer/developer will be crucial in showcasing your ability to lead teams and drive results.

Clearly articulating your goals in the essays and demonstrating how you will be a good fit at ISB will be critical. The co-founder piece is interesting but the challenge will be to demonstrate how you are closely involved in the operations and how those experiences have helped shape your goals.

Regards,
Neha Singh
General Education
https://www.general-ed.com
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Hi Would love to get a feedback on my profile

Qualifications: BE from MDU rohtak..Not very well known
Percentage/Gpa-- 68%
GMAT score:740 (50 quat 40 verbal)
experience 5yrs
industry :Softwares
Role : tech analyst
International experience: 2 yrs
Role played: Business analyst
Awards:
Professional
-One of the top 5 finalist in Young leaders competition in my organization(out of 5000 ppl)
-Winner of a technology competition from my Office and top 50 all over teh country(5000 in my office and more than 1 lakh all over india)
-Special recognition award

College:
-various inter/intra college competitions
-Main Compere of Cultural fest
-Chief coordinator for Cultural and tech fest
-Vice president College ISTE chapter

School
-Captain of one of the 4 houses in school
-Main Compere

Other exp:
-Working with national level NGO since 2006, where i train students and youth in various areas of development
-designed the syllabi for this NGO on "Removing stage fright" which is now an integral part of its syllabus being taught at 1000's of schools in India
-Designed ,developed and now maintaining websites of 4 national NGOs
-Trained over 300 school students and helped remove their stage fright

I also write and record poetry and have over 500 subscribers on youtube. Was among top 50 most viewed youtubers from India for many months this year. One of my poetry has over 220,000 views. I am also now in youtube partners program. I have self released one single on itunes
An avid blogger and web junkie, i along with a partner have also started a discount site speciafically targetted to my City
Love traveling and last year completed a long cherished dream of driving from east coast of US to west coast. It took me and 2 of my friends 5 days to complete the trip

I am a reapplicant to ISB, last time i had 680 and was given a feedback that i need higher score which i now have.
Can you suggest what part of my profile i should focus on? And how good are my chances
VP
VP
Send PM
madhurchadha wrote:
Hi Would love to get a feedback on my profile

Qualifications: BE from MDU rohtak..Not very well known
Percentage/Gpa-- 68%
GMAT score:740 (50 quat 40 verbal)
experience 5yrs
industry :Softwares
Role : tech analyst
International experience: 2 yrs
Role played: Business analyst
Awards:
Professional
-One of the top 5 finalist in Young leaders competition in my organization(out of 5000 ppl)
-Winner of a technology competition from my Office and top 50 all over teh country(5000 in my office and more than 1 lakh all over india)
-Special recognition award

College:
-various inter/intra college competitions
-Main Compere of Cultural fest
-Chief coordinator for Cultural and tech fest
-Vice president College ISTE chapter

School
-Captain of one of the 4 houses in school
-Main Compere

Other exp:
-Working with national level NGO since 2006, where i train students and youth in various areas of development
-designed the syllabi for this NGO on "Removing stage fright" which is now an integral part of its syllabus being taught at 1000's of schools in India
-Designed ,developed and now maintaining websites of 4 national NGOs
-Trained over 300 school students and helped remove their stage fright

I also write and record poetry and have over 500 subscribers on youtube. Was among top 50 most viewed youtubers from India for many months this year. One of my poetry has over 220,000 views. I am also now in youtube partners program. I have self released one single on itunes
An avid blogger and web junkie, i along with a partner have also started a discount site speciafically targetted to my City
Love traveling and last year completed a long cherished dream of driving from east coast of US to west coast. It took me and 2 of my friends 5 days to complete the trip

I am a reapplicant to ISB, last time i had 680 and was given a feedback that i need higher score which i now have.
Can you suggest what part of my profile i should focus on? And how good are my chances

Hi,

Strong GMAT score shows ability to work on feedback.

Good work in the community which needs to be highlighted in the essays by clearly what you learnt from the experience and how will it be relevant going forward.

The area that needs most work is demonstrating leadership and team experiences at work where you were able to drive high performance and produce results. Clearly need to distinguish your profile and experiences from the vast IT pool that will apply to ISB. It could be the work or the learning experiences while working on the projects, the description should reflect the fact that you have matured as an individual.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!

Regards,
Neha Singh
General Education
https://www.general-ed.com
VP
VP
Send PM
Hi All,

The General Educating is organizing the MBA Application Strategy Workshop on 25th September 2011 in Bangalore.

Hear from an expert team comprising alumni of Top B-Schools - Harvard, Duke, INSEAD, HEC, ISB, AGSM about how to go about planning for the seemingly complicated MBA admission process. Interact with experts to know what makes a B-School application stand-out in the eyes of the admissions committee.

Key Note Speakers:
Alumni of Harvard, Duke, INSEAD, HEC Paris, ISB & AGSM

Venue for Bangalore:
Ivy - The Unwind Island, Opposite Prestige Tech Park, (Near Innovative multiplex), Infants Nest, Marathahalli Ring Road, Bangalore - 560087

Time - 2pm to 6pm

For registration, please visit our website - https://www.general-ed.com/workshops-and-seminars

It is a free event. No Registration fees or entrance fees.

Looking forward to meeting you all on 25th September.

Regards,
Neha Singh
General Education
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: RHCE , CCNA, MCSE and Now GMAT ;)
Own Kudos [?]: 286 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
WE:Operations (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
Qualifications: Bachelor of Techology - Computers from JNTU ( 2004 - 2008 )

Percentage / GPA : - 63.94 %

GMAT Score : Scheduled on OCt 25th. 740 gmat prep 1 -> practice score.

[b]Experience before graduation :
From 1999 - 2004

5 years in Family based Organization. Joined as a managment trainee and raised to a level of Director (Possible since its my family own business ;) ). (I do have the company filed tax returns where i am mentioned as one of the director). Joined Family owned Entrepeneurship at an early age due to the then prevailing Family conditions and also as it is a customary among our community to start working from a young age in family based entrepenuership. Worked for 5 years extensively in looking after business operations and came out to pursue my under-graduation.

Experience post graduation : From 2008 to current

Industry : IT Idustry

Current Job Role :

1. Lead in Network and Server Infrastructure.
    2. Specialized in R&D along the lines of virtualization and Linux server hardening and implementing efficient and economical solutions based on open-source and cloud for the current organization.

International Experience :

1. During my previous employment Visited client facility (GAP INC Direct) at San Francisco, California for one month on B1 visa. Implemented a successful eficient virtualization platform for client Data Center, thereby increasing the client infrasctructure productivity.

2. During my former employment, worked offshore (India) under direction supervision of client Manager (Snapfish, HP , San Francisco). Worked in the role of a team lead, effectively monitoring a team of 8 people and resonsible for critical client production environment comprising of Blade Servers and SAN products.Also interacted with client manager and few other clients during their multiple visits to offhore facility.Job responsibility includes introducing and bringing together the client manager and offshore manager.I was instrumental in inducing several process changes as required by the client to ensure a conslidated infrasctructure monitoring mechanism with inputs from team members and executing them successfully.

College :

- Various inter/intra college seminar and paper presentations
    - Presented a paper ( one among the 35 papers selected from a pool of thousands of research papers) on Antivirus : System level approach at IIT Kanpur and won accloades for the same.
    - Chief Event organizer for the National level tech synopsium - A tech fest organized by my college.

I am passionate in Entrepeneurship and aim to do an MBA from an esteemed organization like Indian School of Business as it exposes me to a Corporate Network in form of Alumni , Visiting Faculty from corporate world, current & perespective students. My main idea of doing an MBA is due on few important parameters like Corporate Exposure at management / business heirarchy , Networking of the concerned people, an systematic approach for gaining the knowledge & corporate contacts required for an successful entrepenurship venture.

Based on my detailed profile as briefed above, I intend to know what are my chances of getting selected to ISB , Hyderabad. I am applying for R2 - Intake and currently working on my application and might like to consider an consultant specialized in ISB admissions. Looking for help from all the concerned in evaluating my profile. I am aware that even though I belong to the most competitive IT stream, I can demonstrate the uniqueness and hybrid experience I bring in to the class through my pre and post graduation work experience. I really like to focus on the pre-graduation experience where i acquired an understanding of " Corporate process and Business operations " during my stint in family owned Business for five years.

Also what would be the Gmat score I should be targeting at owing to my profile ?

Thanks,
Hoogly
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: RHCE , CCNA, MCSE and Now GMAT ;)
Own Kudos [?]: 286 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
WE:Operations (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
Is there any specific reason or something wrong with the questions i asked or did i post in a wrong forum ? If it is please let me know , It appears that my question about evaluating my profile has been ignored so was wondering if i posted in the right forum ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Neha,
Wanted to get in touch with you as am contemplating doing a 2nd MBA (am from Alliance business school Bangalore ' 06 batch) and ISB in India and IMD & INSEAD Globally are the schools that come to mind (looking at a 1 yr MBA).
Have 9+ yrs of experience mainly in banking and motivation is to enter Consulting (1st pref)/ Global roles in Banking (presently working with Axis Bank as Product Manager - Cash Management).

My queries (you may help with your ISB experience and in case you have knowledge abt INSEAD/ IMD programs, give an insight abt those as well):

(a) What Grade/ band do Consulting firms (Accenture/ A T Kearney/ BCG, etc) take ISB graduates? Do they ensure that someone with say, 11 yrs of experience is suitably placed? This is important, as I don't want to lose out on say 4 - 5 yrs experience on account of my non - Consulting bkgd

(b) Are International roles also offered in Consulting @ISB?

(c) Would like to know your views on the overall ISB experience (course, faculty, placements) and its viability for someone with my experience with a career shift in mind
(I had attended the ISB infosession @ Bangalore and came back with mixed views).

Need to know as there is a significant opportunity cost in pursuing an MBA now; however, am keen to go the whole hog once I am convinced.
VP
VP
Send PM
kvardhan wrote:
Hi Neha,
Wanted to get in touch with you as am contemplating doing a 2nd MBA (am from Alliance business school Bangalore ' 06 batch) and ISB in India and IMD & INSEAD Globally are the schools that come to mind (looking at a 1 yr MBA).
Have 9+ yrs of experience mainly in banking and motivation is to enter Consulting (1st pref)/ Global roles in Banking (presently working with Axis Bank as Product Manager - Cash Management).

My queries (you may help with your ISB experience and in case you have knowledge abt INSEAD/ IMD programs, give an insight abt those as well):

(a) What Grade/ band do Consulting firms (Accenture/ A T Kearney/ BCG, etc) take ISB graduates? Do they ensure that someone with say, 11 yrs of experience is suitably placed? This is important, as I don't want to lose out on say 4 - 5 yrs experience on account of my non - Consulting bkgd

(b) Are International roles also offered in Consulting @ISB?

(c) Would like to know your views on the overall ISB experience (course, faculty, placements) and its viability for someone with my experience with a career shift in mind
(I had attended the ISB infosession @ Bangalore and came back with mixed views).

Need to know as there is a significant opportunity cost in pursuing an MBA now; however, am keen to go the whole hog once I am convinced.

Hi,
Glad to help you with your career and B-school related queries. PF below my answers to your questions.

(a) McKinsey, BCG, Bain take you at an entry level - Junior Associate position. ATK (maybe) and Accenture (definitely) consider your experience and take you at Analyst/Consultant/Manager positions. However, I fear they may not credit all of your 11 years experience and may discount it to 5-7 years since you have non-consulting experience.

(b) Few consulting firms offer international roles as the India offices only visit campus for fulfilling their India recruitment needs.

(c) Course, faculty, infrastructure, peer group learning experience - top notch. Placements - expectations vary from one person to another, so it's very subjective. I'm personally very satisfied.

Viability of ISB for you - it again depends on a lot of factors and your expectations on various metrics. Since I also free-lance with General Education as an International MBA Admissions Consultant - I interact people with like you very regularly and I take them through a 1 hour counselling session to understand their real motives for MBA and their post-MBA career goals. So, the choice of schools (ISB/IMD/INSEAD) will need a lot more info for me to recommend anything.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,

Need your help to evaluate my profile. I am looking for Indian B-Schools and am also open to explore schools in Asia. Please help. The profile details are as below:
1. GMAT Score - 740 (Q 51, V 39)
2. Total experience - 10+ Years
3. Field of work - IT MNC in India - worked for the same company throughout my career
4. Graduation - B.Tech with 76% from one of the NIT colleges
5. Acads in 10 - 83% / 10+2 - 84%
6. Involved in lot of extra-curricular activities in my job
7. Got the best performer award from employer
8. Involved with recruitments for my company
9. Involved in multiple company wide initiatives
10. Wrote 3-4 whitepapers in reputed forums and online magazines.

Please help evaluate - with the information i have gathered so far, i have in my wish list the following programmes: IIMA PGPX, IIMB EGPG, ISB Hyderabad, INSEAD Singapore.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Asterik
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3