Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 23:50 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 23:50

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling al IE IMBA Nov 2011 Applicants! [#permalink]
mentos84 wrote:
madrid wrote:
Could you share when did you do the interview please?

I had my interview on the 26th of April.

Hi,
I have received a reply from the admission dep that they want to conduct another round of interview with me .
Has that happened to any1 else? I was interview last on 27th April 2011.
Any recommendations/ suggestions please....
Intern
Intern
Send PM
vanna123 wrote:
mentos84 wrote:
madrid wrote:
Could you share when did you do the interview please?

I had my interview on the 26th of April.

Hi,
I have received a reply from the admission dep that they want to conduct another round of interview with me .

Hi vanna123,
I also had the similar letter from admission dep. They would like to conduct an additional interview.. My first one was on 27th April too... Never heard about such practice.. Did you have your first interview on campus or in your own country?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools:IE Nov. 2011
 Q47  V41
Send PM
anastasiabel wrote:
Hi vanna123,
I also had the similar letter from admission dep. They would like to conduct an additional interview.. My first one was on 27th April too... Never heard about such practice.. Did you have your first interview on campus or in your own country?

I didn't listen to it earlier but it sounds logical. They probably want to tune the answers from you in order to pick the students that best match the school. Think that in most schools are two interviews and not only one.

Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
How will the change in UK visa rules affect IE graduates hoping to land a job in UK ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,
Any recommendations/ suggestions please....[/quote]

Hi vanna123,
I also had the similar letter from admission dep. They would like to conduct an additional interview.. My first one was on 27th April too... Never heard about such practice.. Did you have your first interview on campus or in your own country?[/quote]

Hi ,
Mine was telephonic in India. I have heard some1 also called for second round earlier. They also mentioned that they wanted to clarify few other aspects. dont know whats dat....
My profile GMAT 640/ 4 yrs in sales and marketing.
Wats ur profile?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ekamak wrote:
malibio wrote:
ekamak wrote:
Hello everybody!

I have applied for IMBA in IE and have an interview in three days, on Thursday. I have searched through this type of forums and asked my friend who has been admitted but I still want to double check : )

Are there any tips you could give regarding the interview and experience you could share?

Thanks in advance : )

I just submitted my application...I know it's kinda late for the Nov 2011 intake, but I hope to have a smooth process.

@ekamak: Could you give me a timeline as to when you actually submitted the application and when you recived an invitation to interview? Thanks.

I received an interview invite after two weeks of sending the application. I was told that I will know the final answer in two weeks from the interview, so waiting : )

@ekamak, I am scheduled for an interview tomorrow. How did your interview go? Any tips (aside from what's already mentioned)?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Just got an acceptance letter from admissions office today! Hope to see you all in November!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I just received a message from admissions...I'm IN! I hope to see you guys in November :-D
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools:IE Nov. 2011
 Q47  V41
Send PM
malibio wrote:
I just received a message from admissions...I'm IN! I hope to see you guys in November :-D

Congratulations. Join the FB group

https://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk= ... 08890&ap=1
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi Everyone,

I have received one parcel from IE containing one small blank diary and a letter. It was already open. I just wanted to confirm if you guys have received the same or anything more than that.
Intern
Intern
Schools:IE
WE 1: IT Consultancy
WE 2: Public Gov Sector
Send PM
pinkoo30 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I have received one parcel from IE containing one small blank diary and a letter. It was already open. I just wanted to confirm if you guys have received the same or anything more than that.

and one 1G usb stick, with IE Business School logo on it.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
vanna123 wrote:
Hi,

Hi vanna123,
I also had the similar letter from admission dep. They would like to conduct an additional interview.. My first one was on 27th April too... Never heard about such practice.. Did you have your first interview on campus or in your own country?[/quote]

Hi ,
Mine was telephonic in India. I have heard some1 also called for second round earlier. They also mentioned that they wanted to clarify few other aspects. dont know whats dat....
Wats ur profile?[/quote]

Hi Vanna123! Sorry for the delay in my reply.. my profile – F/26/Russian, 4 years in telecom. I was in Madrid last week and had my second interview, now am waiting for their decision. What about you? Have you had it already?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi ,
Wats ur profile?[/quote]

Hi Vanna123! Sorry for the delay in my reply.. my profile – F/26/Russian, 4 years in telecom. I was in Madrid last week and had my second interview, now am waiting for their decision. What about you? Have you had it already?[/quote]

Hi ,
Got rejected. Interview was fine. Seems, that they had already made up their mind. All the best to you.Do let me know your result.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
vanna123 wrote:
Hi ,
Wats ur profile?

Hi Vanna123! Sorry for the delay in my reply.. my profile – F/26/Russian, 4 years in telecom. I was in Madrid last week and had my second interview, now am waiting for their decision. What about you? Have you had it already?[/quote]

Hi ,
Got rejected. Interview was fine. Seems, that they had already made up their mind. All the best to you.Do let me know your result.[/quote]

Sorry about that… have you applied to other schools?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Concentration: accounting/ finance/ international politics/ international economics
Schools:Universtiy of California Berkeley (Haas School of Business) , Yale, University of Southern California, Bocconi, IE Business School, ESADE, Erasmus
Send PM
Hey IE applicants,
Congrats to everyone who got admitted for this year. I am currently preparing my application for February 2012. So, some advices from the people who already got admitted.
Profile 24/f/Bulgaria 1 year of full-time working experience and more than 2 years part-time (while doing my Bachelor). I took the admission test and I am in the top 15% of all Admission test takers'. Good recommendations and really motivated. Just on the final step - the essay!!! HORRIBLE!! 4 essays :(
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello..
Does any one know the number of Indians joining the International MBA programme in Nov'2011 batch or joined in the Apr'2011 batch ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Libracool we have a thread on the IE Nov intake where 16 people have voted for India. I am guessing there will be like 25-30 Indians who join the course.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts