Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:41 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:41

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V47
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Tuck Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
hello everyone! I am a EA waitlisted applicant and I did not receive any feedback, what about you guys?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Tuck Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
Assuming everyone got the email today that they are releasing some waitlist decisions May 11th?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Schools: Tuck '20 (WA)
GMAT 1: 720 Q46 V42
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Yup. I'm sure it is just an automated email for everyone. Good luck though!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Received the call from Hanover today, accepted after being WL from the January round
Intern
Intern
Schools: Tuck '20 (WL)
GMAT 1: 770 Q47 V49
GPA: 3.01
Send PM
schretro wrote:
Received the call from Hanover today, accepted after being WL from the January round
Congrats! Mind sharing stats/job/location so the rest of us have something to pointlessly speculate about? :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Mind sharing stats/job/location so the rest of us have something to pointlessly speculate about? :)

Sure. Three years of Finance in NYC, one year Social Entrepreneurship in Germany. 710 GMAT, 3.5 GPA from a German University.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/quote]
Intern
Intern
Schools: Tuck '20 (WL)
GMAT 1: 770 Q47 V49
GPA: 3.01
Send PM
Cool. What's your plan post-Tuck? Switch to consulting? I imagine you'd stay in NYC if you wanted to stay on the finance track.
schretro wrote:
Mind sharing stats/job/location so the rest of us have something to pointlessly speculate about? :)

Sure. Three years of Finance in NYC, one year Social Entrepreneurship in Germany. 710 GMAT, 3.5 GPA from a German University.

[/quote]

Intern
Intern
Send PM
I am thinking about consulting, yes. It almost certainly isn't Finance :) But also kind of doing the MBA to figure this out..

tx-guy13 wrote:
Cool. What's your plan post-Tuck? Switch to consulting? I imagine you'd stay in NYC if you wanted to stay on the finance track.
schretro wrote:

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 59
Send PM
schretro wrote:

Congratulations and best wishes for your time at Tuck! :thumbup: Could you please share some details on what you did during your waitlist time, i.e. did you contact them periodically, submitted a supplementary essay, or any other stuff? Thanks in advance
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Good luck to you guys. Remember that fortune favors the brave. From a Future MBA Candidate. Best
Intern
Intern
Send PM
zczlf92 wrote:
schretro wrote:

Congratulations and best wishes for your time at Tuck! :thumbup: Could you please share some details on what you did during your waitlist time, i.e. did you contact them periodically, submitted a supplementary essay, or any other stuff? Thanks in advance

Contacted them every four weeks, so basically twice as I got WL'ed in March. First email was to let them know where I saw weaknesses in my application (quant score on the GMAT), second one was to let them know that I completed a Wharton Online Course in Financial Accounting. They said today that they liked the proactive approach. Wouldn't contact them more than neceessary though/ only let them know if something materially changes (e.g. promotion). I think it can be a thin line between being enthusiastic and annoying.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Is there any waitlisted candidate from India who received an update from Tuck last Friday ?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72889 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All Tuck Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All Tuck Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All Tuck Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated Tuck Forum to dive into all things related to Tuck's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts