GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 03 Aug 2020, 07:56

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
S
Schools: ISB (A)
Re: ISB Profile Evaluation Request  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 01:26
Balvindra wrote:
My name is Balvindra Pratap Singh and I am working as a marine engineer for last 5 years.My academic and professional experience is provided below.
Class 10th(CBSE)2006 -90%(i had scored 100 marks in science and received merit certificate from CBSE board)
Class 12th(CBSE)2008-77%
Btec in marine engineering from Birla Institute of Technology and science ,Pilani.I had scored 78.5%.
After college i had joined NYK LINES,a japaneese company, and worked there for 2 years as 3rd assistant engineer.
Then i switched to MITSUI OSK LINES,Japan and i am currently working there for last 3 years as 2nd assistant engineer in their Liquified Natural Gas ships.
In my 5 years of sea experience, I have shown leadership in many instances and motivated people for safe working culture.Once i was a part of an invegtigation team on board a ship.I have global experience of working with around 7 different nationalities.
My hobbies include poetry,hockey,trekking and paragliding.
I have worked for Non Profit Organisations as well.
Please evaluate my profile and accordingly suggest me to improve more.
Thank you!!!

Hi Balvindra, very decent profile. Your immediate and significant area of focus should be GMAT. See if you can get a 700+.

Marine Engineers generally bring with them, a vast experience and knowledge in the field of operations that is significantly valued by b-schools.

For ISB Aspirants, by ISB Alums

Free First essay
Free Profile Evaluation
Free ISB Essays Best Practices Document

ISBeacon: Your Beacon to ISB
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Haas '22, ISB '21
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 01:34
ISBeacon wrote:
harshalbot wrote:
Work experience: Total 4 years of work experience as of Aug 20.

1 year at an seed-stage venture capital firm.

Hi harshalbot, did you start your career with a VC firm and then subsequently switch to robotics/SW Product Management?

If yes, then we need to think thru why you want to go back to joining a VC firm. Overall, since there seem to be quite drastic career changes, statement of purpose would pose to be a challenge.

Hey ISBeacon, yep I did. Having spoken to so many entrepreneurs and operators, I wanted to understand what's it like on the other side of the table. Hence the switch. At the startup, I worked alongside one of the co-founders to execute strategic initiatives for 2 years before switching to Product Management.

Now that I have an understanding of what it's like to operate within a high-growth startup, how do entrepreneurs think, execute and take decisions, amongst a whole lot of other things, I feel I could do better as an investor.

I agree on the SoP being slightly complicated in terms of showcasing direction, the past decisions and my future goals, and hence my request for a profile evaluation.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Haas '22, ISB '21
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 01:39
MBADecoder wrote:
harshalbot wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm looking to apply to the R1 2021 intake. Would love to get community's thoughts on my profile and my chances. Thanks in advance!

Background: 25-yo Indian male.

Undergrad: 6/10.00 undergrad, majored in computer science from a state university.

GMAT: Haven't taken yet but tracking 730 on practice tests without complete review yet. [What score can I get away with?]

Work experience: Total 4 years of work experience as of Aug 20.

1 year at an seed-stage venture capital firm.

2 years of leadership development program at a high growth robotics startup. Here I ​led multiple strategic initiatives​, ​launched and scaled new cross-functional programs​, and ​developed leadership communications​ & company narratives.

1 year of SW Product Management at the same startup.

2 promotions so far, and multiple recognitions by the company CEO.

Extra-curricular: Volunteered with a national not-for-profit for 3 years, helping and enabling local entrepreneurs.

Post MBA goals
Short term: Join a VC / PE firm and gain more experience and credibility for my medium/long-term goal (below)
Medium/Long term: Launch my own VC fund to support enable local entrepreneurs and help build the Indian growth story.

Hi,

You will have to aim for a 730 or higher GMAT to bolster your academic profile. The college GPA is not very helpful here. So keep aiming higher, also get your recommender to mention your number-crunching skills.

The jump to VC from a startup is impressive and will give you some advantage in the difficult VC/PE recruiting, which is already at a low given the current market scenario and startups going bust. A personal network while at ISB will be important to land the VC role post PGP, in case on-campus recruiting doesn't work for you. I am a little unclear about the LDP at the robotics startups- mostly LDPs run in established companies, I haven't heard of one in a startup.
Lastly, I'll touch upon the goals. Launching your own fund is difficult. it requires an excellent track record in the industry and tremendous credibility. You can achieve the same goal of funding startups via a partner level position at a VC, why talk about starting your fund?

Thank you for your words MBADecoder

I agree on the need for a higher GMAT and that is what even I'm trying to track for.

Thank you for specifically mentioning about the number crunching skills inclusion my LoRs. I will definitely keep this in mind when I'm speaking to them.

I agree on the difficulty of launching a fund, which is why it is a long-term goal and not immediate short-term. Building my track record and credibility by joining a firm is the short term goal.
SVP
SVP
V
ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 03:47
indianaspirant826 wrote:
Post MBA goals
Short term: Join a VC / PE firm and gain more experience and credibility for my medium/long-term goal (below)
Medium/Long term: Launch my own VC fund to support enable local entrepreneurs and help build the Indian growth story.

I agree on the difficulty of launching a fund, which is why it is a long-term goal and not immediate short-term. Building my track record and credibility by joining a firm is the short term goal.

Yeah, what I meant is, do you been want to say you will launch your own fund and be questioned over it during the interview, or talk about growing within the VC firm

And- reading your conversation with ISBeacon, I realized how your career flows. Somehow I assumed you are currently at the VC because that sounds directly linked to your goals.

MBA Decoder is a team of consultants from LBS, Stanford, Kellogg and INSEAD. Our applicants have studied at Wharton, Stanford, LBS, Kellogg, Tuck, INSEAD, ISB, to name a few. We specialize in building MBA/MS applications from scratch to finish.

Book a FREE profile evaluation with us OR write to us at: contact@mbadecoder.com
SVP
SVP
P
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 05:18
Top Contributor
Anuargsinghrana wrote:
Hi can anyone evaluate my profile.

High School- 85.6%
Intermediate - 90.6% ( State board merit list)
Undergraduate - 8.55 CGPA

Intern- ONGC And OIL
Job- Probably would be joining Adani Gas at the time of interview
Extracurricular- Have been part of organizing committees (College fest), Event head of event in Fest, Was part of the runner up the cricket team in Intra college cricket tournament and Have been participating in various competitions and winner of few ( in the college only)

Hi Anuargsinghrana

- Acads are pretty good, so that is a plus to begin with. Decent internships (employer names) with ONGC and Oil India, though these will of course not count as work experience.
- The experience with Adani will help but not sure how much of it you will have. Do also consider applying next year in case experience is very low, as that will put you at a disadvantage with other candidates in the EEO pool, many of whom will have 1+ years of experience too.
- ECA is ok but not very differentiated. A bit of a weakness here.
- Target a GMAT score of 720+ to be able to positive differentiate yourself in a competitive pool.

Awesome Work | Honest Advice | Outstanding Results

Reach Out, Lets chat!
Email: info at gyanone dot com | +91 98998 31738 | Skype: gyanone.services
SVP
SVP
P

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 05:19
Top Contributor
sah91 wrote:
Hello everyone,

5 yrs of work ex as a software engineer with MNCs and Product based companies.
Xth-88%
XIIth-70%
B.tech-64%
Short term onsite experience in Ireland.
2 yrs of gap in education.

How is the profile and what Gmat score should i target?

Posted from my mobile device

Hi sah91

Please provide more information on the duration of your onsite experience, the period of gap (years), and more context into your work (what kind of software products you work on, and employer names).

Reach Out, Lets chat!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 05:59
Hi,
I have applied for ISB YlP and I can not apply for the next year.
and also I have one month of REWS NGO so How much will that help.
SVP
SVP
P

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 06:17
Top Contributor
Anuargsinghrana wrote:
Hi,
I have applied for ISB YlP and I can not apply for the next year.
and also I have one month of REWS NGO so How much will that help.

Hi

Ok, did not realize you are a YLP candidate as there was no mention of that on your earlier (unedited) post.
- Think of the NGO experience as just another activity. It helps, but it carries just so much importance.
- Focus on your internships, and on building a solid app for stage 2, that showcases clear goals, and the need for an MBA (PGP).
- Also ensure that you get a competitive GMAT (700+ for YLP applicants this year) as the engineering pool for YLP is quite competitive.

Hope this helps. Feel free to come back with more queries as needed.

Reach Out, Lets chat!
Intern
Intern
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 06:25
1.5 yr as a Operation Engineer in a MNC Company (BLG Logistics).

6 Month experience (till now) as Marketing Executive in a Sales Company.

10th: 82.33
12th: 65.66
B.tech: 8.67 (79%)

I also have Internships with HAL, NTPC.

What GMAT Score should I target. Should I do any short term certification courses just to boost the profile. Any suggestions for the profile is appreciated.

Manager
Manager
B
Schools: Tuck '22, ISB'21, Rotman
GPA: 4
ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 08:17
Please evaluate my profile -

Indian, male, 25 years.

10th - 90.92%
12th - 88.5% -- top 1% of State (among the top 0.01% performers in engineering entrance)
Graduation (Engineering) - 8.4 CGPA (i.e 84%)-- University of Mumbai -- top 10% of the batch.

Work Exp - 03 years (as of June 2020) in Financial Consulting - no promotions but substantial increase in the scope of work + experience in catering to C-Suite requirements. Have been handling and managing the projects as an individual contributor.
7-month work experience in the Middle East + Supported foreign institutions from India.
Individual projects -
Helped an NGO to set up its operations and initial funding requirements.
Currently helping a few MSMEs in reorganizing, rebranding, product placement, and product pricing.

Yet to take GMAT. Averaging at 670 in Kaplan mock tests.
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 11:58
Please Evaluate My Profile:

M - 25
On Paper Work Experience - 3 Years +
Freelance work experience - 8 years+

I started work as a freelance digital marketer 8-9 years back while I was still in college. It turned into my side business (Not registered)(Also managed remote team) which generated good revenue until I sold it off last year. At the same time, I worked in the movie marketing department of a big production house, after which I joined a tv show as post creative and now I am working in a Entertainment marketing agency in the digital department, essentially setting goals, planning campaigns and helping brands understand how the campaign will affect them.

From an ex alum, My profile is fine but the biggest problem is that because I was working during my graduation, I only got a D as grade (Graduated in Mass Media from a not so popular college).

Thus I am trying to score above 700+ in Gmat while applying.

Please evaluate.

Edit: This is for PGP.
SVP
SVP
P

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 22:27
Top Contributor
jeetsethi09 wrote:
Hello everyone,
Will be greatful for a profile evaluation.
Indian male, 24
Gmat -740

Preferred bschools - kellogg, , Columbia, emory, isb (india), rice (jones), darden

Undergrad 6.5/7 CGPA from a top 10 college in India as a bachelor's degree in Commerce, graduated in 2017. University of mumbai ( HR COLLEGE OF COMMERCE)

Other certifications- US CFA ( above 90 percentile at all levels) , US CMA , US CPA , US CAIA ( Part 1 completed).

Few other investment and derivative certifications and courses along with the FMVA financial modelling course.

Worked full time during all three years of my college,
2 years as an investment analyst in a mid size firm (full time though might be considered as an internship)
1 year of articleship as an accountant in a mid tier accountancy firm ( since i did two levels of Chartered accountancy as well)

Post graduation,
Working in one of the top accountancy firms in my state , joined as an accountant but with pretty good performance, was promoted as the team leader within a year , managing a team of 8.
Well after working there for about 2 years, i had developed indepth knowledge of the biggest industry in that state ( mining and minerals) as they were our major clients and successfully started a new wing within my firm providing consulting and advisory service to MSME ( Micro small and medium enterprise).
Was a great success, bought in a chunk of clients bringing other business with them as well. Was promoted as the manager of the firm handling the entire msme consulting division along with the 20 employees that comes with it.

With respect to the social impact, i am very happy and proud of the projects that i have successfully completed.
During my college days, was the head of the National service scheme, ( pretty big collaboration between colleges), though head of my own college.
Helped the workers and the domestic help to get themselves organised and worked with them forming a union registered with their local police stations bringing a regulation and oversight towards any wrongful treatment and exploitation against them.

For the past 4 years, I am a registered member of the heartfulness organization, an education and spirituality organization, teaching the younger generation about the importance and understanding of spirituality. Have organized seminars all across the country with an median attendance of about 2000-3000 people in every one of them.
Have been part of various initiatives such as the green kanha, wherein we strive and work towards environmental protection and preservation, planting thousands of trees and having a means for water conservation for the use of agricultural.

On a side note- i created 2 firms in the mining and mineral line, using my skills and knowledge to grab a solid opportunity, (wanted to strategically use funds, selling one business at a good profit and utilizing that to run my other firm and making it a export oriented unit, this sale freed up my investment and helped my family come out of a tough financial condition). The important part of this venture was to make it a self sustaining source of incomenfor my family and form a partnership with the right kind of people having excellent business management skills and good hold at a local level. Hopefully everything till now went as planned.

Hi jeetsethi09

Thanks for posting. Overall, you have a strong profile, well on track to target the schools you mention.
- With a CFA, CPA, and CMA, and a GMAT score of 740, you are well set to target the schools you mention. However, we are a bit intrigued with the selection, Kellogg and Columbia are quite far apart from Rice Jones and Emory (in terms of ranking). Is the selection based on the school's focus on energy/mining (Jones) or is it based on rank? Need more on this.
- The college work will not be seen as work experience by most schools. It will be seen only as experience. Also, which firm are you working with? If it, say, a big 4 audit/tax/advisory one, that helps. If not, will need to be seen to assess on the experience point.
- ECA is decent. Should be fine at most schools you apply to.
- What are your post-MBA plans aligned to? Consulting will certainly be a possibility. Finance is possible too. What skill/career benefit do you envision the MBA giving you?

Hope this helps. Feel free to come back with more queries as needed or to contact directly (pl. refer to this thread if you do).

Reach Out, Lets chat!
SVP
SVP
P

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 22:31
Top Contributor
beingink wrote:

M - 25

I started work as a freelance digital marketer 8-9 years back while I was still in college. It turned into my side business (Not registered)(Also managed remote team) which generated good revenue until I sold it off last year. At the same time, I worked in the movie marketing department of a big production house, after which I joined a tv show as post creative and now I am working in a Entertainment marketing agency in the digital department, essentially setting goals, planning campaigns and helping brands understand how the campaign will affect them.

From an ex alum, My profile is fine but the biggest problem is that because I was working during my graduation, I only got a D as grade (Graduated in Mass Media from a not so popular college).

Please evaluate.

Hi beingink

Overall, looks quite interesting. Please provide more details on overall marks/CGPA in college. Your work in media and entertainment certainly gives you diversity, and with 700, we would say it is your application to get right or wrong from thereon. Please note that ISB will only consider your post-college experience, though the learning you had from your work earlier can of course be used by you.

Reach Out, Lets chat!
SVP
SVP
P

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 22:32
Top Contributor
gmat1102 wrote:
Please evaluate my profile -

Indian, male, 25 years.

10th - 90.92%
12th - 88.5% -- top 1% of State (among the top 0.01% performers in engineering entrance)
Graduation (Engineering) - 8.4 CGPA (i.e 84%)-- University of Mumbai -- top 10% of the batch.

Work Exp - 03 years (as of June 2020) in Financial Consulting - no promotions but substantial increase in the scope of work + experience in catering to C-Suite requirements. Have been handling and managing the projects as an individual contributor.
7-month work experience in the Middle East + Supported foreign institutions from India.
Individual projects -
Helped an NGO to set up its operations and initial funding requirements.
Currently helping a few MSMEs in reorganizing, rebranding, product placement, and product pricing.

Yet to take GMAT. Averaging at 670 in Kaplan mock tests.

Looks great gmat1102. Focus on the GMAT for now, and try and get 700+. The rest is absolutely on track.

Reach Out, Lets chat!
SVP
SVP
P

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 22:33
Top Contributor
rajeshforyouu wrote:
1.5 yr as a Operation Engineer in a MNC Company (BLG Logistics).

6 Month experience (till now) as Marketing Executive in a Sales Company.

10th: 82.33
12th: 65.66
B.tech: 8.67 (79%)

I also have Internships with HAL, NTPC.

What GMAT Score should I target. Should I do any short term certification courses just to boost the profile. Any suggestions for the profile is appreciated.

Hi rajeshforyou
- Please provide more details on your work experience (company, kinds of customers, specific initiatives, achievements).
- Target a 700+, and if possible, a 720+. Competition will be quite high in the pool you will be applying in (2+ years of experience).
- Please also share details on your ECA.

Reach Out, Lets chat!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 620 Q49 V25

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 22:34
Please evaluate my profile for ISB. Will be applying this year.

Here is my profile:-

GMAT: 700 (V:36, Q:49, IR:6, AWA:5)

Work Experience

Senior Engineer (Samsung Research and Development, Bangalore) [July 2018 - Current]
- Working in the Access Network Team in the field of 5G
- Daily Interaction with Korean Clients w.r.t. design and development of Software blocks
- Owner of the OAM Block
- Promoted to Senior Engineer within 1yr 9 months
- Campus Recruitment, Youngest person in the team to visit campuses for recruitment.
- Quarterly Award (Samsung Citizen Award) for Excellence in Business

Intern (Samsung Research and Development, Bangalore) [May 2017 - July 2017]
- worked on Smart Routers for the Android Platform team.

Intern (International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore) [May 2016 - June 2016]
- worked in the field of computational geometry

Undergraduation

Bachelor's in Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) - National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal [2014-2018]

GPA - 8.23/10

Leadership Experience
Chairperson (organizational head) of the oldest technical club in University Campus
- Handled Recruitment, Events and university relations
- Corporate collaboration with Samsung to organise an event that went on to become the biggest hit in the Tech Festival. 6 candidates were offered jobs.
- Social Initiative with NITK School
- part of the club for 3 years (junior executive, executive, Chairperson)

Volunteer Experience
- Organising Member of Samsung's CSR
- Led the biggest CSR event in Samsung - Notebook Donation Drive (distributed 600000 notebooks to over 100000 underprivileged kids in and around Bangalore)
- organised Blood Donation Campaign in the company

Other Achievements
- Samsung Citizen Award 2020 for Business Excellence
- Published a Paper in BVICAM IEEE in 2018
- 99.98 percentile in JEE (Engineering entrance exam in India)
- NITK University Scholarship that funded half my university fees
- KVPY Scholar (one of the prestigious scholarships for students in Basic Science)

Extracurricular Activities
- Fragrance Blogger (eternal love for perfumes and fragrance)
- Have a channel on Instagram in which I write about Fragrance and perfumers in general :)

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 22:40
GyanOne wrote:
beingink wrote:

M - 25

Please evaluate.

Hi beingink

Overall, looks quite interesting. Please provide more details on overall marks/CGPA in college. Your work in media and entertainment certainly gives you diversity, and with 700, we would say it is your application to get right or wrong from thereon. Please note that ISB will only consider your post-college experience, though the learning you had from your work earlier can of course be used by you.

Hi GyanOne

Marks were in 50% range, and right after college I joined the media company and after which I had a 2 year gap to work on my side business, then post creative job and now in current job with an entertainment marketing agency. My side business was active all this while, I hope that comes as a good point rather than bad?

How would you suggest framing this to showcase my entrepreneurial spirit within the entertainment industry? And your overall thoughts on my profile, with this new information please.

Thank you for taking the time to do this! Helps a lot.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 22:57
GyanOne wrote:
sah91 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Xth-88%
XIIth-70%
B.tech-64%

Hi sah91

Please provide more information on the duration of your onsite experience, the period of gap (years), and more context into your work (what kind of software products you work on, and employer names).

Hi,
Onsite Ex: 1 month in Ireland and 1 month in Poland.
Gap: 2 year after 12th. I dropped 1 year to prepare for competitive exam. 2nd year gap because i had to change my college due to some reasons. Post this there is no gap in college or in Work Ex.
Work Ex: I have worked in TCS for 4 years as a System Engineer where i handled US, UK and Ireland based clients. Handled many products used in R&D sector of pharma domain. Received 8 awards in total from clients and management. Led a team of 4 people for almost a year.
Currently i am working with a product based company Cornerstone OnDemand as a Sr Software QA Engineer, for almost a year now along with a Poland based team. Here i am handling recruitment and learning based products for corporate.
SVP
SVP
P

Show Tags

New post 12 Jun 2020, 01:28
Top Contributor
beingink wrote:
GyanOne wrote:
beingink wrote:

M - 25

Please evaluate.

Hi beingink

Hi GyanOne

Marks were in 50% range, and right after college I joined the media company and after which I had a 2 year gap to work on my side business, then post creative job and now in current job with an entertainment marketing agency. My side business was active all this while, I hope that comes as a good point rather than bad?

How would you suggest framing this to showcase my entrepreneurial spirit within the entertainment industry? And your overall thoughts on my profile, with this new information please.

Thank you for taking the time to do this! Helps a lot.

Hi beingink
- 50% is on the lower side, but yes, we have seen several people make it despite those. It will be important for you to score 700+ to show strong analytical skills.
- The 2 year 'gap' isn't really a gap if you were working on your side business. It will be considered employment as an entrepreneur. Certainly a positive.
- Overall, you can make it. Take it step by step. Get a strong GMAT, put in a strong app, and try and apply early in R1.

Reach Out, Lets chat!
SVP
SVP
P

Show Tags

New post 12 Jun 2020, 01:35
Top Contributor
sah91 wrote:
GyanOne wrote:
sah91 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Xth-88%
XIIth-70%
B.tech-64%

Hi sah91

Hi,
Onsite Ex: 1 month in Ireland and 1 month in Poland.
Gap: 2 year after 12th. I dropped 1 year to prepare for competitive exam. 2nd year gap because i had to change my college due to some reasons. Post this there is no gap in college or in Work Ex.
Work Ex: I have worked in TCS for 4 years as a System Engineer where i handled US, UK and Ireland based clients. Handled many products used in R&D sector of pharma domain. Received 8 awards in total from clients and management. Led a team of 4 people for almost a year.
Currently i am working with a product based company Cornerstone OnDemand as a Sr Software QA Engineer, for almost a year now along with a Poland based team. Here i am handling recruitment and learning based products for corporate.

Hi sah91

- The onsite experience helps. TCS is a good employer, but you will still be considered to be a part of the highly competitive IIM (Indian IT Male) category.
- QA work can often be seen as very technical too. Good to see your international exposure though.
- Given that your college marks are average (64%), aim for a high GMAT (720+).
- Also go through this series of articles

Reach Out, Lets chat!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!   [#permalink] 12 Jun 2020, 01:35

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  172   173   174   175   176  ...  190    Next  [ 3789 posts ] 

ISB PROFILE EVALUATION THREAD - Post all Profile Eval Requests Here!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: LeoN88, elPatron434