Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 16:18 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 16:18

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 494 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 494 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Profile Evaluation Request [#permalink]
Gotcha - so there are definitely aspects of your profile I really like. Your work experience, function, and performance are all fantastic. You lead team, do interesting work, you're recognized for it - your professional accomplishments are great. On the flip side, your GMAT is a bit low, your undergrad institution isn't Tier I, and your community involvement is really light. So List A is unlikely. List B is more realistic and is a bit more diversified so that's good. Most of list B can still get you that consulting job you're looking for so the career enablement is there - albeit perhaps the top 3 won't be there. I know that's probably not the best of news and I'm not saying you shouldn't give List A a shot - but just realize what that does from a risk and opportunity cost perspective.

By the way - if you tell a school you want to be a general consultant, you're fundamentally missing the point of how consulting firms operate > you need to be more specific!

I hope that helps - good luck with the apps! Let us know if you have any questions or need a hand,

Bhavik
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Profile Evaluation Request [#permalink]