Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 01:21 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 01:21

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 1109 [0]
Given Kudos: 1752
GPA: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: Admission Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Request for Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Utsavjha wrote:
Hello,

Please let me know your feedback on my Profile.

Name : Utsav Jha
Nationality: Indian
Sex : Male

GMAT Score: 680

Education Background:
a. Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (58.6%)
b. Certificate Course on valuations from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
c. Certificate Course on business Finance from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
d. Bachelors of Commerce , Delhi University (55%)
e. 12th Standard (89%)
f. 10th Standard (91.6%)

Work Experience:
- Total 6 Years (post qualification) as at 20 August 2017 (additionally i have also undergone 3.5 years of internship).

Currently working with Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu as a Risk Consultant, managing a team of 3

- Started AUKS Associates (during my initial years), a CA Practicing firm

Extracurricular:
- Collaborated/organized people and started Orrizen Foundations to support people in need.

As my GMAT score is not that great, so please let me know your reviews, I will be really thankful to you.

Warm regards
Utsav Jha

Hi Utsav,

It would help if you state your target schools because whether your GMAT score is good or bad would be very dependent on the colleges you are targetting. A CA + Risk Advisory background at a Tier 1 firm would stand you in good stead but GMAT would be a deterrent if you are targetting a Tier 1 school. Having the experience of starting a firm would also be a plus however its impact will depend on how far you took that venture.

Extra curricualrs in my opinion are inconclusive and it would help if you elaborate what all did you do and what impact it created.

Though I see a potential but refinement of your overall pitch is very much required.

Let me know your thoughts on it. Will be happy to discuss this further. You can reach me at connect@taterways.com
Intern
Intern
Send PM
TaterwaysConsulting wrote:
Utsavjha wrote:
Hello,

Please let me know your feedback on my Profile.

Name : Utsav Jha
Nationality: Indian
Sex : Male

GMAT Score: 680

Education Background:
a. Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (58.6%)
b. Certificate Course on valuations from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
c. Certificate Course on business Finance from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
d. Bachelors of Commerce , Delhi University (55%)
e. 12th Standard (89%)
f. 10th Standard (91.6%)

Work Experience:
- Total 6 Years (post qualification) as at 20 August 2017 (additionally i have also undergone 3.5 years of internship).

Currently working with Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu as a Risk Consultant, managing a team of 3

- Started AUKS Associates (during my initial years), a CA Practicing firm

Extracurricular:
- Collaborated/organized people and started Orrizen Foundations to support people in need.

As my GMAT score is not that great, so please let me know your reviews, I will be really thankful to you.

Warm regards
Utsav Jha

Hi Utsav,

It would help if you state your target schools because whether your GMAT score is good or bad would be very dependent on the colleges you are targetting. A CA + Risk Advisory background at a Tier 1 firm would stand you in good stead but GMAT would be a deterrent if you are targetting a Tier 1 school. Having the experience of starting a firm would also be a plus however its impact will depend on how far you took that venture.

Extra curricualrs in my opinion are inconclusive and it would help if you elaborate what all did you do and what impact it created.

Though I see a potential but refinement of your overall pitch is very much required.

Let me know your thoughts on it. Will be happy to discuss this further. You can reach me at connect@taterways.com
GMAT Club Bot