Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:24 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Review GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
Hi

The tests are exactly as promised by the creators. Mostly 700+ level questions in both sections, definitely a great investment of time and money! SC and quants are a tricky part in all the CATs and surely will help one reach one's expected level.

Originally posted by srishtigrover on 05 Jul 2016, 23:36.
Last edited by srishtigrover on 09 Jul 2016, 13:23, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Review GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
Hi folks,

It is a great investment. Wish I had got my hands on the material before!

Great job!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 82
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 2.75
Send PM
I have taken GMAT and my current score is 49 in Quant. But I am currently planning to retake the test and to increase my score to 50-51, I needed one reliable source to practice difficult questions. After reading reviews on GMAT Club, I got the subscription for GMAT Club Tests and I can for sure say this now that those who want to score higher (50-51) must take these tests. (I am writing only about Quant section as I have not yet taken Verbal tests)
Few details:-

Question difficulty - I have found that there are fewer 500, 600 level questions and more 700 level questions and this is the thing that i like most. We might get less marks in the beginning but I believe that our motive should be to learn from those difficult questions. Almost all questions taught me something (in few cases - i learned how i was making stupid mistakes, in few cases I learned about ways to apply simple concepts). Actual questions in GMAT might not be of the same difficulty level as in case of GMAT Club tests but if we want to score 50-51, we should be ready to handle more 700 level questions and these test questions will help to prepare for that.

Who can get most benefit from these tests - Well this is personally my belief and it can obviously vary from person to person, but I think that those who can handle lower scores in beginning and can work with sole aim to learn concepts and their applications should take these tests. This is because there are more 700 level questions in these tests (and that is the thing because of which I took these tests), so scores are generally lower in beginning. But as we gradually practice more questions and learn applications of simple concepts, score increases. So, folks don't worry about lower scores (if you are getting that), keep practicing.
(if you are scoring 45-47 or around this range, there are chances that you might not see many difficult questions in other practice tests or in actual GMAT, but as your range increases, you will see more n more difficult questions, and that's a situation in which GMAT Club test questions will help).

One thing that I would like to know is that what should be our score range in these GMAT Club tests to get 50-51 in actual tests (if there is any such score range relation between actual test and these GMAT Club tests).

At the end, thanks BB and Bunuel and other founders to make such tests.
This is a great help to especially people like me who are stuck at a 49 and want to improve to 50-51.

:)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 82
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
GPA: 2.75
Send PM
I forgot to mention the best part about these tests.

The best part is the explanation for the questions. Explanations for the questions have link to forum discussions for the same questions and on top right corner of the page, there is link to "Find similar topics". I think this is the best feature. We can use this if we want to practice more of some particular type of question (eg - if you are making more mistakes in Inequality based questions, you can click the link for some Inequality based question and find many more such questions to practice and thus to improve your skill).

One suggestion - I have observed that sometimes "Find Similar topics" link takes us to page with verbal questions as well. It would be really better if this thing could be sorted out and we could see only questions of relevant types.

I hope this would help others who are working hard to get good score.

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [0]
Given Kudos: 42
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Send PM
bb Bunuel ..How to extend our GMAT Club Tests subscription for 2 more weeks if we have posted 30 posts ? I am not able to find the details as it either asks for gmat score or .edu mail.. I am yet to take my GMAT .. Pls help
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
bb wrote:
Dear members and users of GMAT Club Tests – we want to hear from you. If you have a subscription to GMAT Club tests, we want your feedback about the tests. We want to know what you love and what you would like us to improve. More importantly, we want to know what you think about accuracy of our score prediction and how it compared to the final GMAT score.

We welcome your reviews and especially those that help us to improve the tests for the benefit of the future test takers and the community. And no, we have no plans to remove any negative ones if you feel that’s what we deserve. I hope we get a few to prove that we are serious about that! To submit a review, please go here: https://gmatclub.com/reviews/select.php and choose “Other Products” then “Tests” and then “GMAT Club Tests

As a reward, we would like to offer an extension of your subscription for 2 more weeks. You will receive the extension within 24 hours of submitting your review.

Thank you
BB
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
The GMAT Club tests are a very close simulation of the actual GMAT. The quality of questions covered is superb. This is truly a one-stop destination for GMATprep- Be it Quant/Verbal.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GPA: 4
Send PM
I have given Gmat club test this week and I feel the standard of questions for both verbal and Quant are according to GMAT.
I am scoring high when I give MGMAT, but in Gmat club test my score are very low, So I am confused.
anyways Kudos to Gmat club test
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
I have been following GmatClub for the past three/four weeks. So far, it has been an excellent resource for my preparation. Moreover, the tests, along with the performance analysis, offered by GmatClub is of great help. I am able to identify what my strengths and weaknesses are and where I have to concentrate to improve my score. Kudos to bb, Bunuel and the GmatClub Team:)
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 4560 [0]
Given Kudos: 128
Send PM
Quant tests are awesome!

Originally posted by akela on 11 Sep 2016, 08:12.
Last edited by akela on 14 Sep 2016, 21:03, edited 2 times in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
I haven't taken the official Gmat yet, so it is hard to tell the difference between Gmatclub test with official one.
I just took the test in Gmatprep software, and from my exprience, the difficulty between Gmatprep and Gmatclub is so close.
My first test in Gmat was the free one on Gmatclub, the result was 600. 1 month later, after finishing the Manhattan SC, I took test 1 in Gmatprep and scored 630.

The Quant test in Gmatclub is my favour. So far, I finished 4 quant tests. The results are 47, 48, 48, 49. Seeing the score improve is excited. After each test, I always analyze my fault and draw myself experience. I am really interested in Best/worst section where I can easily realize my weakness and thus, have more practice in those fields. The timing table appears after each test is also great. It helps me adjust time generally.

I don't have much experience with the Verbal test since I had only 2 tests. One thing troubled me much when the second test I took overlapped some questions I had done in the first test (although the question bank is still abundant)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: AGSM '18
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.83
Send PM
I have taken a GMAT Club Quant test. It represents real quant score very well (have got Q49 in mock here and all GMATPrep Mocks). I recommend this GMAT tests bundle for the last stages of preparation, especially when you need to improve your Quant.

Also, analytics for these tests are very good (you can use them to isolate and train your weaknesses). I will strongly recommend this test for everybody who wants to get big score for Quant
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi! I took my gmat and cancelled the score. So I do not have any official score report link. However, I have the gmac enhanced score report(ESR) link. Will that be of any help to extend my subscription period?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 600 Q40 V32
Send PM
Hi bb
I have submitted my review for GMAT Club test and I am yet to see the subscription extended for next 2 weeks. Please let me know whether it will be done on its own or I do need to do something else from my end.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 600 Q40 V32
Send PM
I have posted my review for GMAT club test and yet to see the extension of 2 weeks I am expecting for the club test. Please let me know if it will happen on its own or I do need to do something else from my end.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 277 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Technology, General Management
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Submitted a review but cant see it in the review section
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 26
GMAT 1: 590 Q36 V35
Send PM
Hi, I went through the verification process and I sent my review. Could you please let me know how to get my 2 additional weeks to access the tests? Thank you!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5