Last visit was: 12 May 2024, 17:49 It is currently 12 May 2024, 17:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1998 [4]
Given Kudos: 751
GPA: 3.64
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 168 [1]
Given Kudos: 135
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V36
GMAT 3: 720 Q50 V37
GMAT 4: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Rules for Posting in Ask GMAT Experts Forum [#permalink]
I want to start preparation of GMAT, can someone please suggest me best study material.
Further please tell me what is available online at present and I had to order since there is lockdown here In mumbai.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I want to start preparation of GMAT, can someone please suggest me best study material.
Further please tell me what is available online at present and I had to order since there is lockdown here In mumbai.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 21
Send PM
souvonik2k wrote:
5 Rules for Posting in Ask GMAT Experts Forum

Attachment:
rules-660x400.jpg

Following the simple rules and suggestions below can help you, other members, and our moderators to be happier people. Yes, truly, we will all be happier! When you create mis-catagorized, or poorly-posted questions, it leads to confusion and diminishes the valuable forum content. It also makes our lives stressful and disorganized. However, if you follow these simple suggestions, you can expect great karma, good looks, and extra points on the GMAT! If by chance that did not convince you, ignoring or breaking these rules will likely lead to removed posts, warnings, eventual bans, and a possible hair loss. Please follow the rules. Thank you!

1. Choose the Right Forum.
- Please post Quantitative and Verbal questions in the respective forums and sub-forums, DS questions in the DS sub-forum, PS questions in the PS sub-forum, SC questions in the SC sub-forum, RC questions in the RC sub-forum and CR questions in the CR sub-forum.
- Common questions that can be posted in the Ask GMAT Experts forum include 'ESR evaluation', 'Advice on Study Plan', 'How to prepare for the GMAT', 'Subscriptions to a course', 'Advice on Retake' or anything that you want to ask the GMAT Experts. Questions such as 'Profile evaluation' and 'B-school application' are best and quickly addressed in the 'Ask Admission Consultants' and 'B-school application questions' forums respectively and should be posted there. Such posts if posted here, will be moved to the respective forums.

2. Give a Topic Name (IMPORTANT).
- Give a topic name about the question you want to ask such as ESR evaluation or Study Plan required, etc. You get 40 characters. This will help the Experts to quickly address your question. It is also useful to address Experts by @ followed by the username to get a quick resolution to your question.

3. Avoid Short/Useless Posts (they will be deleted) and use the Kudos Button Instead.
- If you choose to answer a question, please answer only if your post adds value. Saying “+1 A” or “Great Question!” does not. Pressing the Kudos button does.

4. The posted comments and questions must be specific to the subject.
Please make sure they contain valuable (information)/necessary (question), impersonal, and professional. Purpose of adding comment to the existing thread needs to adhere to at least one of the following.
(a) Unique question - some question that is not discussed before.
(b) Discussion on unresolved issues/questions and unsatisfactory answers.
(c) Some information that is not a repeat and that is truly a value addition for other members.
(d) Correction to some earlier incorrect information which nobody addressed.

5. No bullying: Attacking any member personally is offensive and that behavior is discouraged.
Discussion need to be bound within correctness/wrongness of the subject content and NOT the person.

Thank you! We appreciate your understanding and support. Good luck on the GMAT! If you have any comments for these rules, please give here and we will consider changing to increase the effective posting.

Hello. I have a Quant question I don't quite understand the solution from the official guide. Can I post it in the Quant section to get help or it infringes on copyright violations?
GMAT Club Bot