GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video
GMAT Club

It is currently 23 Feb 2020, 21:22

FINAL DECISION
SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY Interview date
Recent interviewed
SORT BY Post date
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Apr 13 2019 [#permalink] Rutgers, Full-Time
Skype Interviewed on: Apr 12 2019 Final Decision: Waitlisted with Interview

"Your basic MBA questions. Why Rutgers? Why Now? Who was a great leader to you and why? (2nd interview that I have had this question so seems like it ranks as a typical MBA interview question) I recently changed jobs so asked me why I did I submitted an optional essay and asked me questions about it. Not too bad of an interview."

This user wants to stay Private
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Apr 09 2019 [#permalink] Rutgers, Full-Time
Skype Interviewed on: Jan 26 2016 Final Decision: Interviewed

"Hi yeah my application was considered in round 2 since my transcripts reached a bit delayed. I was interviewed by one my Mr Albert Turner. Went on for a solid hour and fifteen minutes. Outside the generic why MBA why Rutgers, there were a lot of questions from the essay on ethical dilemma. I was asked to explain in detail about the situation. And he picked questions from the answers I gave. Asked a lot of questions about my profile. My work experience. My other activities. There were questions on type of leadership, being a team player, Specific questions on ways to handle team dynamics. I'd recommend a thorough research on the school and relate it to your answers."

0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no