Last visit was: 06 Oct 2024, 02:09 It is currently 06 Oct 2024, 02:09
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan Fellows Applicants: (2023 Intake) Class of 2024! [#permalink]
Hey everyone,

This is a HBS '21 grad. My section mate and I started a podcast called "How did you get in?" that interviews people who got into all the top bschools. We have a few HBSers and a Wharton grad and will be releasing our Sloan episode soon. Hope its helpful! Let us know if you have topics you'd like us to tackle. Check it out on spotify and apple!
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
GPA: 2.94
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan Fellows Applicants: (2023 Intake) Class of 2024! [#permalink]
Anyone waiting for decisions today? What time will they be releasing results?

Posted from my mobile device
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Portal updated 😊

Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V38
GPA: 2.98
Send PM
Portal status still shows submitted. Did any one get a rejection email or update on portal?

Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Wait how did you get such feedback on a previous application? 🤔

I sent you a DM, please check!

Congrats on making it in 😃

DigitalBarb
Hey guys,

I applied to the SFMBA in 2021 and was admitted into the 2024 class. I did not submit any test scores and during the admission call, I was told, that the lack of math in my background was what was holding me back. Not sure if this year they are waiving the tests, and even if they are, I would still take the test. They consider everything you submit. Also, if you are not admitted in your round and placed on a waiting list, keep submitting updates (relevant, substantial ) that can help raise your profile.

Good luck, I look forward to seeing some of you in June 2023!

Send PM
AliciaSierra
Program: MIT Sloan Fellows MBA (SFMBA)
Class of 2024 (2023 Intake)

Hello All,

I started this thread for 2023 applicants. Reapplicant from previous admission cycles can use it to start collecting information about reapplication strategies. I see there are few applicants already talking to reapply for 2023 intake.

Let's use this thread to share information.

Thanks,
Alicia

Hi Alicia,

Do you know when R2 interview will be sent out?
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Technology
GRE 1: Q170 V165
GPA: 3.31
WE:Project Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Hi All,

This is Chris from Hong Kong, I'm an R2 applicant for SFMBA.

I'm still waiting for the interview invitation (or maybe a rejection email instead) from the admission committee.
It will be much appreciated if anyone could share any news/suggestions during the application. I wish we (all) could met in Boston this June.
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi Chris, I am also an applicant for R2, still awaiting an interview invitation; Given the last year's circumstances, the interview invitation shall be sent in late of Jan (Jan 27th for last year); Good luck!
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Just now got an invite for interview via email!
Given Kudos: 56
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Yes I just got my invitation for R2 Interview this morning too! Can anybody here share your experience on the interview process? I checked my email 4 hours after the school sent me and saw that most of the slots are taken :( I just emailed the school and am waiting for their response.
Send PM
Chuchu06
Yes I just got my invitation for R2 Interview this morning too! Can anybody here share your experience on the interview process? I checked my email 4 hours after the school sent me and saw that most of the slots are taken :( I just emailed the school and am waiting for their response.

Hi Chuchu, where are you based? Can you share your background? Thank you! I still havent heard anything...
Given Kudos: 56
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Hi Calvin8899: I am based in Asia.

My background:
- 31yo, female, Southeast Asian
- 10+ years exp working in leading ecommerce platforms in Asia
- started my own company in cosmetics, raised capital and generated >1M+ USD in sales after 1,5 years. Closed down in 2021 b/c of Covid
- currently VP Marketing for a Nasdaq-listed company

I think maybe they sent out invitation by batches?
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
GPA: 2.56
Send PM
Got invite, all the best everyone.
Keep posting your interviews experience and questions

Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
GPA: 2.56
Send PM
Calvin8899
Chuchu06

Hi Chuchu, where are you based? Can you share your background? Thank you! I still havent heard anything...

Did you check your portal?

Given Kudos: 26
Send PM
Hi. I haven't received invite. I applied on Jan 10th and I am from India.
My GMAT score is 710. Is that a reason?

Send PM
iamkuberan

Whats your status on the portal? Waitlist?
Given Kudos: 26
Send PM
It's submitted

Calvin8899
iamkuberan

Whats your status on the portal? Waitlist?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   
Moderator:
Ross & Sloan Moderator
106 posts