Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 16:10 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 16:10

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
FROM NewsUCLA: Tech Tuesdays: Charlotte '13 @ Amazon
UCLA Anderson's MBA program features many opportunities and experiences for those interested in entering the Tech. In fact, nearly 1/3 of our UCLA Anderson MBA students enter the Tech Industry. So in honor of#TechTuesday, here's an article about UCLA Anderson MBA '13 alum Charlotte Baxter Maines and how she leveraged her UCLA Anderson MBA degree to successfully make the career switch from Real Estate to working in Tech product management at Amazon.

The below is an excerpt from a full interview blog post that originally appeared on the UCLA Anderson blog. Read the full post here

Q: What was your background prior to attending UCLA Anderson?

Before Anderson I was a real estate developer, and one of the reasons that I went to business school is I knew that I wanted to get into tech. As a real estate developer you’re very much a project manager, quarterbacking these big (in my case) hotel development projects. You spend two years, 20 million dollars, really going all the way from finding the empty land to having fully stamped and approved architectural plans, approved by the city council and engineers. That whole process involved managing something from A to Z, which I really enjoyed, but the real estate industry itself and being in that space wasn’t my passion — whereas I was really interested in tech. I decided to go to business school in order to facilitate that transition.

I went to Anderson because it is a great school, it’s on the West Coast, there are lots of good things about it. When I got there I just really dove in immediately trying to make that transition to tech, which was a little bit tricky. There are a lot of things on your resume when you’ve been a real estate developer for seven years that don’t really jump out to tech companies when they’re trying to decide who to interview and who to talk to for a summer internship. That’s why it’s great at Anderson to be able to leverage the career nights, the things that the clubs are doing and the tech treks. Anderson is a top school that tech companies come to for recruiting. You get the chance to make connections with employees who are currently working there and that helps facilitate getting interviews.

Q: What resources at Anderson were most helpful to you in making the transition to tech?

Anderson was invaluable in enabling me to make a full industry and function switch. From the very beginning, I acknowledged that a lot of work needed to be done and that I wasn’t sure what it was. I had to go and see what resources were there and be proactive about making the time. Beyond that it was very much the input and the time provided largely by the folks at Parker Career Management Center. My advisor was David Cooley, who is now in the alumni group, and I was in his office for an allotted hour every week, plus additional time that he made for me. In the very beginning it was, let’s talk through what I really want to do in tech. What does that mean? What companies should I be targeting? What are the skill sets and strengths that I bring from my previous careers? And then it was the painful exercise of taking a resume that was filled with real estate acronyms and turning that into something that someone from a tech company wouldn’t look at and immediately throw into the “we don’t need to talk to them” pile. So that was a really arduous experience but I got through that.

There are also a lot of other resources, whether it’s the club events or mock interview sessions. I took advantage of the fact that the consulting association (MCA) brings in experts who will help you practice consulting cases. Even though tech cases aren’t as intense and structured as consulting cases, it’s still great practice. Going on in the background, in addition to working on how I present through my resume and interview, there’s also what you do to actually be able to connect with the companies.

Anderson is a top-tier school that brings in all of the companies you could possibly want to work with in tech and lots of other industries. They come to campus and do presentations and they make time for informational chats, they’re willing to host us on tech treks, and they send folks back out for career night. Those were all the ways I built relationships that enabled me to get interviews and get a chance to talk to the tech companies and let them know that I had a skill set that’s very translatable to product management, even though it may not look like that on paper. I was paired with someone in Amazon’s on-campus “office hours” with whom I had a good connection and he thought that I would be a good fit. I continued to build that relationship. When I came up to Seattle for the tech trek, I took him out to coffee. He told me later on that he had walked into the resume debrief late and looked at the pile of rejected resumes and saw mine. And he said, “No, no, no! We have to talk to her, I’m convinced she would be an amazing product manager.” And they said, “Well, she didn’t really seem to have relevant experience.” He was, like, “No, we’re talking to her.” And then the interviews happened and I got an offer. It was because of that relationship, and I would not have had that relationship if it wasn’t for the opportunities that Anderson provided for us to interact directly with the employers. I think the resources there are invaluable.

Want to hear more about Charlotte's story? Read the full interview here

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
FROM NewsUCLA: #TuesdayTips by @uclaMBA Admissions
We're kicking off a new series of Admissions Tips by the UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions team.

Check back weekly on Tuesdays for a new #TuesdayTip here on our blog, or follow us at @uclaMBA on Instagram and Twitter.

---

Stay in Touch: Introduce YourselfFollow the Admissions Team @uclaMBA:  Twitter and Instagramhttps://bit.ly/uclaMBAIntroduceYourselfQuestions? Contact us at: mba.admissions@anderson.ucla.edu
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: Transported to Tel Aviv
Last week, I had the amazing opportunity to travel to Tel Aviv, Israel to meet with potential MBA candidates at the Top MBA Fair. The fair also hosted such esteemed guests as Mr. Shai Babad, Director General of the Ministry of Finance, who spoke with students about studying abroad.

Before I got to the event, I spent some time exploring the coast and Old Jaffa. Did you know the city has 13 official beaches? The sunny weather also reminded me of our Los Angeles home but perhaps with a little more humidity...

At the fair, I met people with fascinating backgrounds in entrepreneurship, neuroscience, economics and more. There were people from the US, UK, South Africa and many other countries who are currently working in Israel, too. When I think about our culture of driving change, it starts with building a great class of leaders from around the world.

The Top MBA Fair allowed me to meet with candidates 1-on-1 to discuss how UCLA Anderson could help them achieve their goals. Many people brought their significant others and partners to the event, which was a good opportunity for us to discuss the MBA lifestyle and the Joint Ventures Club.

Thank you to the Top MBA Fair team and everyone I met for welcoming me to Israel!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: #TuesdayTips by @uclaMBA Admissions
Here's the next tip in our new series of Admissions Tips by the UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions team.

Check back weekly on Tuesdays for a new #TuesdayTip here on our blog, or follow us at @uclaMBA on Instagram and Twitter.

---

Stay in Touch: Introduce YourselfFollow the Admissions Team @uclaMBA:  Twitter and Instagramhttps://bit.ly/uclaMBAIntroduceYourselfQuestions? Contact us at: mba.admissions@anderson.ucla.edu
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: From the Dean’s Desk: Summer Start
This post is part of a new “From the Dean’s Desk” series, where we hear directly from our UCLA Anderson leaders across the school.

Today’s post is from Rob Weiler, Associate Dean of the Full-Time MBA Program. Rob oversees everything from Admissions to Career Services to Student Affairs.  Rob is a UCLA Anderson MBA alum (Class of 1991), spending his post-MBA career working in Finance prior to returning to UCLA Anderson where he has been for nearly 9 years.

In this post, Rob tells us more about why UCLA Anderson MBA students will be arriving on campus to start the program on August 1st, over a month earlier than in past years.

Q: The UCLA Anderson MBA program is starting in just 1 week on August 1st -- what was the rationale behind starting the program earlier than in past years?

The August 1st start for all incoming UCLA Anderson MBA students is a radical change from the past. (Actually, our international students are arriving today for International Orientation!).  This earlier summer start was born out of a desire to solve two issues: first, our previously later start relative to other MBA programs put our students at a disadvantage in having sufficient time to explore career options and build skills necessary to secure summer internships; and second, the first Fall quarter was extremely intense and very quant-heavy (students took Statistics, Economics, Accounting, and Finance or Marketing).  This heavy load was exacerbated by how quickly students had to get moving on recruiting. 

Q: What will students be doing during this additional time in the program?

Faculty from our Organizational Behavior and Statistics courses offered to adjust their syllabi and teach their normal 10 weeks course in 5 weeks.  This will allow students to take only three classes in the Fall quarter and will allow our “less-quant-able” students to ease into the MBA experience more easily.  During the first of the 6 weeks, students will take a crash-course in being a student at UCLA Anderson, hear from staff with whom they will work for the coming years, and also take the Leadership Foundations course with our Organizational Behavior faculty.  That will be followed by 5 weeks of Statistics and Organizational Behavior.  Woven throughout these 6 weeks will also be career-related programming from the Parker Career Management Center.  After the completion of Summer Session, we will engage the students in more traditional Orientation activities, as we have done in the past.

Q: How will these extra weeks added to the program benefit UCLA Anderson students?

We expect substantial benefits from this gigantic shift.  First, students will have months instead of weeks to explore careers.  The vast majority of students entering an MBA program are changing industries, functions, or both.  Learning about new opportunities takes time, and getting our students here on campus, fully engaged and focused on this next phase of their careers, will allow them to make better decisions about what they focus on for their summer internships, and even more importantly, will give them substantially more time to prepare for summer internship interviews.  No longer will they feel like they are months behind the competition at other schools.

Equally beneficial is that the new arrivals will be able to ease into academic life by taking one quant class and one class that might be more in the wheelhouse of those without quant training.    Since the pressure is high in the early part of the program, which can result in some people having to choose between focusing their efforts on either academics or career, we feel that this will take some of the pressure off, thereby allowing students to perform better, both in the classroom and in the job search process.

Q: Any final words to the new Class of 2018?

We are excited to welcome the next group of Andersonites to our illustrious club and look forward to excitement of having 360 highly accomplished, energetic, and brilliant MBA students gracing the halls of the Anderson complex!

---

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: #TuesdayTips by @uclaMBA Admissions: Tip #3 - Academics
Here's the next tip in our new series of Admissions Tips by the UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions team.

---

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: On The Road…At Home: FAQs from The MBA Tour Los Angeles
My colleague Ilana Van Allen and I recently attended the MBA Tour Fair event in Downtown Los Angeles, just a ½ hour away from UCLA Anderson (or a bit more time in rush hour!). We were excited to have a full house (standing room only!) at our information session, and during the fair, Ilana and I (along with two current Anderson student volunteers) spoke with over 200 individuals interested in our program! As we chatted with many future UCLA Anderson applicants, we found that there were a few questions that kept coming up time and time again, so we wanted to share the top three Frequently Asked Questions from this event and their answers, as we hope they will be helpful to you as you start on your own MBA application.

FAQ #1: How important is having a quantitative background/skillsets in the context of my application evaluation?
We look to your application as an indicator to evaluate whether you will be able to handle the academic rigor of our program, especially for our quantitative core courses. One way we evaluate your quantitative skillset is by looking at your test scores (GMAT/GRE) and quantitative skills developed during your work experience and other non-work activities. While our MBA core classes do not have any prerequisites, prior undergraduate coursework/knowledge of statistics is recommended to prepare for MBA coursework. All students are expected to also have a working knowledge of how to use spreadsheets (e.g., Microsoft Excel). That said, our Anderson community is made up of both “quants” and “poets” so do not feel discouraged if you do not feel that you are true “quant” – we offer our incoming students the resources and optional prep courses in both Math and Excel to help!

FAQ #2: How much work experience is really recommended to be successful in my application?
Although a certain amount of work experience is not required for admission, our full-time MBA program’s average work experience is 5 years (with a majority having 3-6 years). That said, it is important for you to assess your own readiness when deciding to apply. Recent college graduates who have exceptional academic records and test scores, who have also demonstrated strong leadership in college, and who are ready in their career to pursue an MBA are encouraged to apply. Similarly, those with more work experience than our average will bring different, but much needed, perspectives into our classrooms. We seek to admit outstanding leaders at different points in their professional careers. We feel it is not the quantity of experience that counts but rather the quality, and how the experience translates into your goals.

FAQ #3: How can I make my application stronger?
Self-reflect and do your research. As an MBA applicant, the more research and preparation you do, the stronger your application will likely be. Typically applicants that have taken the time to reach out to current students (check out our UCLA Anderson Admissions Ambassador Corps of student ambassadors), visit the campus, and/or participate in information sessions/webinars will be better equipped as they work on their applications, as they have taken the time to think though their own reasons for applying, identify their strengths and areas for improvement, and explore the opportunities they want to experience as a part of an MBA program. All of these resources are at your disposal and will not only help you prepare to have a stronger application but will also help you confirm if a program is the right fit for you.

Packed room at our information session at The MBA Tour Los Angeleshttps://mbablogs.anderson.ucla.edu/.a/6a00e5538644e2883401b8d20a2f59970c-pi

We hope you can meet us while we're on the road at other events -- check out our event schedule here!

---

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: Anderson Alumnae Share the MBA Experience
This past Saturday evening 40 prospective women applicants were invited to join seven of our alumnae for a wine & cheese social event on campus. The event provided an exclusive opportunity for the women to explore the MBA application process, student experience and post-MBA careers of women who had recently graduated in the last few years.

Our alumnae have successfully transitioned from a variety of different backgrounds into careers in technology, consulting, finance and more. During the roundtable networking portion of the evening, they were able to speak with prospective applicants 1-on-1 and in small groups about their recruiting process and post-MBA careers. On the panel, they openly shared their enthusiasm for the lifelong friendships they made, how to apply for and finance the MBA, in addition to new skills they learned, such as how to negotiate effectively for pay.

One notable conversation was around this question: "Given that most MBA programs are 30%-40% women, what was it like to be a woman on campus?" Some women were used to working in male-dominated environments. Others noted that business school provided them a safe space to explore gender biases, how to overcome these biases and build male allies before they joined the management ranks upon graduation -- in fact, inspired by the UN "HeforShe" campaign, UCLA Anderson's Women Business Connection launched its MANbassador program this past year.

UCLA Anderson MBA Alumnae (from left to right): Cindy Rule (Manager, Finance - Beckman Coulter), Yael Davidowitz-Neu (Sr. Manager, Product Marketing & Strategy - Pandora), Britney Sussman (Strategic Consultant - Johnson & Johnson Management Development), and Judy Hsu (Director, HR - Bloomingdale's)

We look forward to getting to meet more women (and men!) on the road this summer at our information evenings, Forté Forums and the MBA Tour fairs around the world. To find out if we'll be near you, check out our Admissions Events calendar around the world.

---

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: UCLA Anderson MBA Application is LIVE!

The online application for our Full-Time UCLA Anderson MBA Class of 2019 is now live! 
[b]Click here to get started on your application[/b]

We strongly recommend that you read through our website, as it is filled with detailed information about our application requirements, round deadlines, decision release dates, and other very important information that will help you successfully navigate the entire application process.

For regular updates, helpful tips on the application process, program information, and student insights, we also recommend the following:

• Continue visiting this MBA Insider Blog for regularly-scheduled blog posts
  • Follow the UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions Team on our own social media accounts on Twitter & Instagram (@uclaMBA)
  • Check out our Event Calendar for a list of events around the world where you can meet Admissions staff and student/alumni representatives.
  • If you're in the Los Angeles area, experience UCLA Anderson on-campus: attend an information session, take a school tour, observe a class, and schedule a coffee chat with current students

As a reminder, below are the application deadlines by round for our Full-time MBA program:

• Round 1: October 6, 2016
  • Round 2: January 5, 2017
  • Round 3: April 12, 2017

Wishing you all good luck and please stay in touch with the MBA Admissions Office with any  you may have throughout the application process!

---

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: #TuesdayTips by @uclaMBA Admissions: Tip #4 - Culture

---

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: From the Dean’s Desk: First Day of School
This post is part of a “From the Dean’s Desk” series, where we hear directly from our UCLA Anderson leaders across the school.

Today’s post is from Alex Lawrence, Assistant Dean & Director of Admissions for the Full-Time MBA Program. Alex is a UCLA Anderson MBA alum (Class of 1999), spending his post-MBA career working in Management Consulting prior to returning to UCLA Anderson, where he served as the Executive Director of The Riordan Program prior to joining the Admissions team.

On Monday, members of the new Class of 2018 stepped onto the UCLA Anderson campus for the first time as a collective group. Even though it is more than 1 month earlier than usual, I could still see the nervousness, confidence, the joy and excitement in everyone’s faces.

For me, it was like a reunion because I have personally met most of this group. In some cases, I have known individuals for several months (if not years) from past recruiting activities, one-on-one conversations, on-campus events like A-Days, and events on the road in Los Angeles, New York, and Washington DC, to name a few. And for a few students who I was meeting for the first time, it was nice to finally put a face to a person I felt that I already knew from reading their applications, interview reports, and letters of recommendation.

Regardless of how and when we met, as the new Class of 2018 sat together in Korn Hall, it was evident that everyone was extremely excited about the next 2 years as a student and lifelong member of the Anderson family.

The Class of 2018 getting to know each other right before orientation kicks off

Along with Deans Olian, Shih, Weiler, Fraser, and Regazzi,  I had the honor of welcoming the Class of 2018 to the UCLA Anderson campus on their first day. During my welcome speech, I always enjoy sharing fun facts about the class (for example, one of our Class of 2018 students is a U.S. Armed Forces Bronze Star Medal recipient!) and the many opportunities to stay engaged with the MBA Admissions office (check out the Admissions Ambassador Corps!).

I look forward to “hitting the road” again later this month in Boston and Washington DC with the Parker Career Management office to share information about our full-time MBA program for our next class of students. I highly encourage those in the area to register for the events, meet school and alumni representatives, and come learn about the school and the power of the UCLA Anderson alumni network!

The Class of 2018 from my perspective up on stage at Korn Hall

-- Alex Lawrence

---

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: Alumni Spotlight: Jovanna Youssef '16
The below post was originally featured on The MBA Tour aMBAssador blog.

Jovanna Youssef graduated from the UCLA Anderson full-time MBA program this past June 2016.  Prior to beginning Anderson, she was a Senior Consultant at Deloitte Consulting.  She spent her summer MBA internship at Apple Inc. working in Product Management. Jovanna is also a Consortium Fellow.

STUDENT LIFE

Q: What are some activities you were involved with outside of class? How did you balance your time?

At Anderson, I took on two large roles with clubs I was particularly interested in: I was the VP of Yield and Special Projects for the Admissions Ambassador Corps (AAC) and the Lead Anderson Career Team (ACT) Coach for the Technology industry. Because I cared deeply about these two initiatives and wanted to have an impact, I invested quite a bit of time in the roles. I am most proud of my role as an ACT Coach. As part of this role, I led a weekly class of first-year students to prepare them for recruiting and help them secure their summer internships. For me, it was an opportunity to give back at Anderson and was incredibly rewarding to see the class grow, and become more confident in their abilities and go on to secure their dream internships. Nothing was more rewarding than the emails, texts, and phone calls from students when they received their offers! That being said, since I cared so deeply about these roles, I invested a lot of time in them and balancing my time was a challenge at times. My advice is to determine how you want to give back and then focus on one or two key ways to do so so that you don’t get burned out. Because I enjoyed these roles and they were important to me I didn’t mind taking the time to work on them.

Q: What has been your favorite classroom experience?

It’s tough to pick a favorite because I had a number of incredible professors and classroom experiences. One of my favorite experiences was taking Business Strategy with Professor Keith Chen who is also the Head of Economic Research for Uber. His professional experience helped mold the classroom discussion and provided a very rich learning experience. It was fascinating to learn about strategy from someone who is currently working with one of the most disruptive companies of our time.

Q: How has your cohort/classmates influenced your MBA experience?

I gained such an appreciation for the importance of diversity of thought of individuals of various backgrounds. Leading up to business school, we all had very different experiences, lived in different cities, utilized different skills, and this all comes together in the classroom. Everyone’s varying experiences and backgrounds shaped their thoughts and how they approach issues and problems found in and outside of the classroom. I’ve learned so much from the different perspectives of my classmates and it’s helped me become even more open to new ways of thinking.

WHY AN MBA?

Q: How did you decide that an MBA was the next step for you? Do you have advice for students considering an MBA on how to make that decision?

I chose Anderson for two main reasons: the collaborative culture and the plethora of opportunities. The collaborative culture at Anderson is truly unique and unlike anything I’ve experienced elsewhere. My classmates, the alumni network, and the administration were always available and willing to help with everything from classes to recruiting. I was constantly struck by the caliber of people I was surrounded by and had the ability to learn from. Anderson does a great job of selecting students that are a great culture fit which played a big role in how much I enjoyed the two years.

From a professional perspective, Anderson had all of the opportunities I was looking for. The strong west coast network with regards to the companies I was interested in was very important to me. Going to school in a city like Los Angeles gives you access to leaders and executives that were based in the city and can easily drop by to speak on campus or meet for coffee. Those unique opportunities and that level of access were what really drew me to UCLA Anderson. (The palm trees don’t hurt either.)

My advice is to think about what you want to do career wise post MBA and find a program that will have the resources and opportunities you are looking for. Do your homework: Ask about career services, meet people from the career office, and research which companies recruit at the school you are interested in.

ADVICE FOR FUTURE APPLICANTS

Q: What are some dos and don’ts in the MBA preparation process?

Everyone has a very different approach to the MBA preparation process. There are different components to the process (the GMAT, the application, letters of recommendation, and the essay) and each person has a different approach to these pieces. Regarding the GMAT, do not just gravitate towards the popular GMAT class that others are taking. Figure out what best suits your learning needs and set yourself up for success. For example, I preferred to self-study with the help of online tools and that worked well for me. When it comes to letters of recommendation, do as much as possible to help those writing your letters. These individuals are doing you a favor so make sure to give them ample time, check in often, and equip them with the tools necessary to write an impactful letter of rec. Some people prepare for a year or more in advance while others have a 3-4 month timeline. My advice is to determine what works best for you, establish a timeline and do your best to stick to it.

CAREER

Q: Did you do an internship during your MBA? How did that experience influence your education and career?

I was fortunate enough to secure a product management internship at Apple for the summer which greatly influenced how I approached my next year of school and career going forward. The internship helped highlight what I had learned in the previous year, but also helped me understand where I had learning gaps that I could focus on the following year. I tailored my second year of the MBA program to taking the classes and seeking out the experiences necessary to help fill any gaps. It also exposed me to the product management role and confirmed my interest in the space and the company and I’m excited about the opportunity to return there full time.

---

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: #TuesdayTips by @uclaMBA Admissions: Tip #5 - Extracurriculars

---

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: #TuesdayTips by @uclaMBA Admissions: Tip #6 - Recommendations

---

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: On the Road with UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions: August 2016
The UCLA Anderson MBA Admissions Team is on the road in August, hopefully in a city near you!  Take a look below at the remainder of our August 2016 travel schedule* to find out where you can find us and make sure to visit us and say hi!

Please visit our Admissions Events webpage for all details & registration for each of the events listed below. 

---

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: Instagram @uclaMBA #TuesdayTakeover: Michelle Cross (Real Estate)
Introducing you to today's Instagram #TuesdayTakeover student, Michelle Cross! Michelle will be taking over our Instagram account @uclamba for a whole day today to show everyone a "Day in the Life" of her summer internship in Commercial Real Estate Development!

Check in throughout the day to our @uclaMBA instagram account to hear about Michelle's "Day in the Life"!

Name:
Michelle Cross (@_michellecross)

Pre-Anderson:
Founder/Owner of Destination Photography Business

MBA Summer Internship:
Commercial Real Estate Development at The Ratkovich Company

---

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM NewsUCLA: #TuesdayTips by @uclaMBA Admissions: Tip #7 - Application

---

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34  ...  36   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts