Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 18:49 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 18:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72915 [1]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22073 [0]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 3972 [1]
Given Kudos: 160
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
WE:Engineering (Transportation)
Send PM
Re: GMAT online no score more than 20 business days. [#permalink]
What were the issues you faced during the GMAT online exam on the test day?
Was your exam normal?
What are the reasons told to hold your score by GMAC?

noahruan99 wrote:
Hi, I took the GMAT online on Dec 3rd, but my score is still pending. I have been waiting more than 20 business days. I didn't receive the email says my exam is flagged either. I called customer care three times, but the only thing they told me is to wait. It is holiday season, and lots of people are taking the online exam. And I ask them how long I still have to wait. They just don't know. It is all the job of the test security team, and I am not allowed to talk with them. I asked them to accelerate my score. I just want to know how long I have to wait or is there a chance my score be canceled. Does any of you have the same issues?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
ScottTargetTestPrep wrote:
Hi noahruan99,

I'm sorry to hear about this. To start, can you think of any reason why your test score would be put on hold? Did anything odd happen during your exam?

At first, I was waiting 20- 30 mins for the proctor to join the meeting, but no one came. And I used online chat, they gave me another link for the record meeting. During the exam, my internet disconnected once. But the proctor helped me reconnect. Nothing really happens besides that.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ScottTargetTestPrep wrote:
Hi noahruan99,

I'm sorry to hear about this. To start, can you think of any reason why your test score would be put on hold? Did anything odd happen during your exam?

Hi, in the beginning, I was waiting for the proctor to join the meeting for about 20-30 mins, but no one came. And I used online chat. He gave me another meeting link. The exam disconnected once, but the proctor solved it. And I was told to sit closer to the camera during the exam, I was probably sitting kind of far from the camera. Besides that, nothing special. And I don't receive any email about flagged administrative review.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kinshook wrote:
Was your exam normal?

noahruan99 wrote:
Hi, I took the GMAT online on Dec 3rd, but my score is still pending. I have been waiting more than 20 business days. I didn't receive the email says my exam is flagged either. I called customer care three times, but the only thing they told me is to wait. It is holiday season, and lots of people are taking the online exam. And I ask them how long I still have to wait. They just don't know. It is all the job of the test security team, and I am not allowed to talk with them. I asked them to accelerate my score. I just want to know how long I have to wait or is there a chance my score be canceled. Does any of you have the same issues?

They just told me it is under review. It is the test security team's work. They never tell me the reason.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 371
GPA: 3.77
Send PM
noahruan99 wrote:
Kinshook wrote:
Was your exam normal?

noahruan99 wrote:

They just told me it is under review. It is the test security team's work. They never tell me the reason.

Hey there, don't worry. I just got my official score after 20 days ( 14 business days). Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, I just want to update I got my result on 16th finally. Thank you all!
GMAT Club Bot