Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 14:51 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 14:51

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72912 [6]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [1]
Given Kudos: 53
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Status:Applying to ISB EEO, HEC Paris MiM, ESSEC MIM, SPJIMR PGDM
Own Kudos [?]: 295 [2]
Given Kudos: 97
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Schools: ISB '24
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38 (Online)
GPA: 3.81
WE:Brand Management (Insurance)
Send PM
Re: GMAT Score Delays & Administrative Reviews - Share Your Experience [#permalink]
Kudos
GMAT Online Test Date: 22nd November 2021.
25 calendar days, 18 business days.
No Administrative Review.
Still waiting for score reports.
GMAT Helpline is useless.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: GMAT Score Delays & Administrative Reviews - Share Your Experience [#permalink]
Took the GMAT Online test on Nov 27. Not flagged under review.

It has been 20 days, 14 business days. Have called GMAC twice and emailed them once. The only response I got was they could help to escalate my case and I need to wait until 20 business days. No reply from the email.

Don’t know what to do. 😭

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 53
Send PM
Got the test last Sunday. It was hounded by issues and it was sent for administrative review. I agreed with their findings since there were technical problems with the exam. Thankfully, I got a refund 4 days later. Will be taking a test center one before Christmas!

I think it is best that people should just speed up the process by admitting the technical issues, filing for a refund, and taking the test in a center.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
I received my offical results for my second exam yesterday Jan 01st, I passed it on Nov 06th... 38 business days later...
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72912 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
adevos91 wrote:
I received my offical results for my second exam yesterday Jan 01st, I passed it on Nov 06th... 38 business days later...

Thank you so much for sharing. That is crazy it took so long. Did you receive an email or did you have to check nba.com over and over?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
I didn’t even receive an email…I had to be constantly checking the MBA.com website

Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
adevos91 wrote:
I didn’t even receive an email…I had to be constantly checking the MBA.com website

Thank you. That is apparently the mode of operation for GMAC. They don’t email anyone. I believe everyone who found out the results, found it online themselves. 😢
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 295 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Guys. Just a quick update.
Got my official online scores today. (After 46 calendar and 31 business days)
I missed my deadlines yesterday but as there are some changes in career plans I'll be shifting my Masters' plan to next year/forthcoming years.
All the best to those waiting. If you've not cheated, you'll get the scores!
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
sritamasia wrote:
I missed my deadlines yesterday but as there are some changes in career plans I'll be shifting my Masters' plan to next year/forthcoming years.

Thank you so much for reporting back. Did you receive an email or a notification or did you just check the mba.com portal?

Good luck with your plans and applications for next year.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 295 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
bb wrote:
sritamasia wrote:

Thank you so much for reporting back. Did you receive an email or a notification or did you just check the mba.com portal?

Good luck with your plans and applications for next year.

Thanks bb

They do not generally mail.
But I called them up to thank a guy called Leo. 90% of my calls were answered by him and he escalated my issue multiple times.
It was kind of gratitude call from my side. After the call, he replied to one of my open tickets by closing the ticket and mentioning that the issue has been resolved and I can view my scores in my account.

I had one question too. Can I use my five free reports now for schools that I'll be applying to next year?

Best,
Sritam.
After the call
Founder
Founder
Send PM
GMAT Score Delays & Administrative Reviews - Share Your Experience [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Wow. Huge compliments to you and to the individual who is assisting you but mostly to you for handling this challenging situation so professionally and with such cool and being able to walk the line between being frustrated and getting it done. I find it very challenging so huge kudos to you 👍👍👍

Yes, you should be able to share the scores with business schools at a later point in time.

Before the online version of the test, you had to choose your schools during the test at the test center. With the online version, they allowed applying to an unlimited number of programs but then removed this benefit in October. Unless they, GMAC, Make further changes, you should still be able to report your scores to five business schools at some later point in time

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 295 [0]
Send PM
GMAT Score Delays & Administrative Reviews - Share Your Experience [#permalink]
bb wrote:
Wow. Huge compliments to you and to the individual who is assisting you but mostly to you for handling this challenging situation so professionally and with such cool and being able to walk the line between being frustrated and getting it done. I find it very challenging so huge kudos to you 👍👍👍

Yes, you should be able to share the scores with business schools at a later point in time.

Before the online version of the test, you had to choose your schools during the test at the test center. With the online version, they allowed applying to an unlimited number of programs but then removed this benefit in October. Unless they, GMAC, Make further changes, you should still be able to report your scores to five business schools at some later point in time

Thanks again.

I think you misunderstood my question.
My question was can I use the free reports now to send my scores to programs to which I shall be applying in the upcoming year/years within the score validity period?
Or do B-Schools need a score report in the particular admission session?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
Hi guys, I got my score this morning after nearly one and a half month waiting. Hope everyone best of luck with all your scores and applications!

GMAT Club Bot