Last visit was: 14 May 2024, 16:55 It is currently 14 May 2024, 16:55

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 56
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Re: Stanford GSB Calling all applicants for Class of 2016! [#permalink]
coolguy314159 wrote:
flyerrhappy wrote:
I heard that Stanford release lots of offers for Round 1. Still, good luck to everyone in R2.

Where did you hear this?

I'd be interested in finding out too...I would be surprised if the GSB has released any statistics for R1.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [2]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Kudos
azure111 wrote:
coolguy314159 wrote:
flyerrhappy wrote:
I heard that Stanford release lots of offers for Round 1. Still, good luck to everyone in R2.

Where did you hear this?

I'd be interested in finding out too...I would be surprised if the GSB has released any statistics for R1.

Guys, I wouldn't worry too much about this. Focus your efforts on things you can do something about, like being prepared for the interview if and when you get the invite.

I am sure Stanford GSB has released "lots of offers" in Round 1 and will have lots of places still in Round 2. If they like what they see they will interview you.

Maybe the competition is tougher in Round 2, maybe not. I know it is difficult not to but it really is a waste of time to speculate about things like this.

Relax while you can and let's all hope for some good news in the coming weeks/months.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
coolguy314159 wrote:
fusilero wrote:
3rd February - 4th March for interview invitations (R2) :)

This is interesting...so we'll find out about dings by March 4th!

This means they will have read through all R2 applications by March 4th (probably February 25th, based on that email). I'm glad they are doing this...I may try to meet more R3 deadlines if I don't hear by then.

Good luck everyone!

What email did you receive that mentioned February 25th?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Those admitted in R1: anyone from Africa?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Send PM
lrf359sg wrote:
coolguy314159 wrote:
fusilero wrote:
3rd February - 4th March for interview invitations (R2) :)

This is interesting...so we'll find out about dings by March 4th!

This means they will have read through all R2 applications by March 4th (probably February 25th, based on that email). I'm glad they are doing this...I may try to meet more R3 deadlines if I don't hear by then.

Good luck everyone!

What email did you receive that mentioned February 25th?

the same email mentioned that
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Hello fellow GMATClubbers...I have applied R2, for Stanford as well as other schools but not sure if I have received a confirmation email. I have checked my junk email and I'm hoping I haven't inadvertently deleted the email. I was wondering does anyone have a copy of their confirmation email? Thanks!!!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
Kudos
smithmo wrote:
Hello fellow GMATClubbers...I have applied R2, for Stanford as well as other schools but not sure if I have received a confirmation email. I have checked my junk email and I'm hoping I haven't inadvertently deleted the email. I was wondering does anyone have a copy of their confirmation email? Thanks!!!!

Sure - this is what it says:

Quote:
Dear <Applicant name>,

Congratulations! You have just submitted your online application to the Stanford MBA Program.

A few days after the application deadline, you will receive an email that describes the next steps in the admission process. In the meantime, here are some reminders:
• Now that you have submitted your application, you cannot make changes to your information. However, you can still log in and view your application.
• Please add mba.admissions@gsb.stanford.edu and interview@gsb.stanford.edu to your email contact list so that our emails don't end up in your SPAM folder.
• If you need to print a copy of your application for your records, please log in to your online application and select Print Forms at the bottom of the left navigation menu.

--Stanford MBA Admissions Office
Stanford University | Graduate School of Business | Terms of Use | Online Privacy Policy | Help
Copyright 2013-2014

I hope this helps!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
pragmatic wrote:
smithmo wrote:

Quote:
Dear <Applicant name>,

Congratulations! You have just submitted your online application to the Stanford MBA Program.

A few days after the application deadline, you will receive an email that describes the next steps in the admission process. In the meantime, here are some reminders:
• Now that you have submitted your application, you cannot make changes to your information. However, you can still log in and view your application.
• Please add mba.admissions@gsb.stanford.edu and interview@gsb.stanford.edu to your email contact list so that our emails don't end up in your SPAM folder.
• If you need to print a copy of your application for your records, please log in to your online application and select Print Forms at the bottom of the left navigation menu.

Stanford University | Graduate School of Business | Terms of Use | Online Privacy Policy | Help
Copyright 2013-2014

I hope this helps!

Thanks buddy! Still don't see it. I don't know what's going on with my emails; my application status indicates submitted. I'll have to let Admissions know. Thanks again for the help :D
Stanford School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
hi guys, what does the status of your application say? under evaluation or submitted? mine still says "submitted". heard that it will change into "under evaluation" some time?? thanks
Intern
Intern
Send PM
azowu wrote:
hi guys, what does the status of your application say? under evaluation or submitted? mine still says "submitted". heard that it will change into "under evaluation" some time?? thanks

Mine said "Submitted" and I did not receive any email confirmation either.
Send PM
lrf359sg wrote:
azowu wrote:

Mine said "Submitted" and I did not receive any email confirmation either.

i actually received a email confirmation (but no confirmation from kellogg). it was sent to the JUNK folder by my outlook (thanks microsoft!)

as long as it's "submitted" i think it's fine.

i only raised this question because a few pages back, when people were getting interview invites, some people mentioned that their status was "under evaluation" so i was wondering when - if it does - does the status change.

anyways the invites will start going out on Feb 3rd/4th so good luck to all! :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Send PM
For what it is worth, I also just checked my application and it says "submitted".

Best of luck to everyone hoping for good news in the weeks ahead. I am sure there is space for all of us!
Send PM
dcr wrote:
For what it is worth, I also just checked my application and it says "submitted".

Best of luck to everyone hoping for good news in the weeks ahead. I am sure there is space for all of us!

Thanks for sharing this! Good luck to you as well! Keep in touch because we applied to the same schools :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
smithmo wrote:
pragmatic wrote:
smithmo wrote:

Quote:
Dear <Applicant name>,

Copyright 2013-2014

I hope this helps!

Thanks buddy! Still don't see it. I don't know what's going on with my emails; my application status indicates submitted. I'll have to let Admissions know. Thanks again for the help :D

My pleasure!!
I hope you get a response from the admissions office soon.
Good luck! :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello guys, did anyone see any changes on your profile?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 46 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
Concentration: Finance, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.85
WE:Analyst (Venture Capital)
Send PM
ILoseUGain wrote:

Yes - I now have "YOUR APPLICATION IS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW" status. Don't think it means anything except, well, that it's under review...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tdawg wrote:
ILoseUGain wrote:

Yes - I now have "YOUR APPLICATION IS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW" status. Don't think it means anything except, well, that it's under review...

Do you mind sharing your profile? Did this change happen to all? I am not reading much in to the statement but my heart is pounding....
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  37   38   39   40   41   42   43  ...  63   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6927 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts