Last visit was: 01 May 2024, 16:42 It is currently 01 May 2024, 16:42

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE:Information Technology (Consumer Electronics)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Schools: Olin '18 (S)
Send PM
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
I submitted my application yesterday (12th Nov).

I could not find any information regarding face to face interview for Indian applicants who submit their application before 13th Nov.
Website says NUS can take anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks to decide on whether to interview a candidate. Any re-applicant/expert please advice
when can I expect to hear back from them. 2 months to get a result on candidature seem a DURATIONNNNN.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1831 [0]
Given Kudos: 833
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.35
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Escalate wrote:

I could not find any information regarding face to face interview for Indian applicants who submit their application before 13th Nov.
Website says NUS can take anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks to decide on whether to interview a candidate. Any re-applicant/expert please advice
when can I expect to hear back from them. 2 months to get a result on candidature seem a DURATIONNNNN.

Even I will submit my application today. But my recommenders have not received any mails :(
Don't know if they will consider the application or not.

Have tried calling/mailing, but no help. Let's see what happens
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ankurgupta03 wrote:
Escalate wrote:

Even I will submit my application today. But my recommenders have not received any mails :(
Don't know if they will consider the application or not.

Have tried calling/mailing, but no help. Let's see what happens

In the portal under referee details, I clicked on assign and then email. A link was sent immediately to the recommenders through an automated response.

PS: Check the browser compatibility for the portal. Initially, my application details went haywire because of the issue. (NUS is recommending quite old versions of browsers)
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Escalate wrote:

In the portal under referee details, I clicked on assign and then email. A link was sent immediately to the recommenders through an automated response.

PS: Check the browser compatibility for the portal. Initially, my application details went haywire because of the issue. (NUS is recommending quite old versions of browsers)

I do not see an email button at all in the recommender section ...
I remember seeing it before, but after their system up-gradation it is gone ...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yeah you are right. I completed my recommendation formalities before 9th Nov.

Anyway going by the instruction it seems that upon submission of your online application the referees will be getting the email notification, the link of which will be valid for 14 days.

Good luck
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Schools: Tuck '18
Send PM
Any disadvantage if we submit the application post the 13th November face to face interview deadline?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
paraglider wrote:
Any disadvantage if we submit the application post the 13th November face to face interview deadline?

There are no published stats but as per our experience there is a rush of applicants to NUS in Nov and Dec ( because ISB R1 applicants get done with ISB and a lot of them also apply to NUS) and hence competition is tougher for everyone.

Apphelp Team
Retired Moderator
Send PM
paraglider wrote:

There is no disadvantage as such, just that you lose the chance of a face to face interview and an early decision.
NUS does invite plenty of people for skype interviews too and that too till late February for the R1 deadline.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
Any one facing prblm with fee payment?... I can't see an option to pay.. Even though my application status says submitted... References hv nt been completed though..
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1831 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
praup wrote:
Any one facing prblm with fee payment?... I can't see an option to pay.. Even though my application status says submitted... References hv nt been completed though..

This might make you a bit richer :D
There is no application fees for NUS. Once you submit your application, consider your job done.

All the best!

On a side note, received an interview invite for a face to face interview on the 3rd in Bangalore.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Schools: NUS '18 (II)
Send PM
ankurgupta03 wrote:
praup wrote:

This might make you a bit richer :D
There is no application fees for NUS. Once you submit your application, consider your job done.

All the best!

On a side note, received an interview invite for a face to face interview on the 3rd in Bangalore.

Hi,

I received an invitation too.. Have you given any interviews before this? Please share some tips! :)
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1831 [1]
Send PM