Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 09:37 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 09:37

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V34
WE:Engineering (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 640 Q45 V32
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V35
GMAT 3: 730 Q48 V42
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [0]
Given Kudos: 205
WE:Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 640 Q45 V32
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V35
GMAT 3: 730 Q48 V42
Send PM
Re: Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2018) [#permalink]
TheDelhiDude

Thanks for the reply. Already sent my resume, they encouraged me to apply. I was concerned about the work permit as due to my low work ex, it'll probably not be easy for me to land a job there. You'll be enrolling at Erasmus?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2018) [#permalink]
Hi All,

Congrats to all the admits. I am a round one applicant and has been invited for Interview in the month of May. Details are yet to be announced.

I know it is going to be extremely competitive for Indian candidates as more than 15 Indian students have already been given admits way before the round 1 deadline. However, I want to understand your views about the selection process. Can you guys who are admitted can throw some light on the interview and subsequent processes? Any suggestions on what to prepare or areas to concentrate.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ktchavali wrote:
Hi All,

Congrats to all the admits. I am a round one applicant and has been invited for Interview in the month of May. Details are yet to be announced.

I know it is going to be extremely competitive for Indian candidates as more than 15 Indian students have already been given admits way before the round 1 deadline. However, I want to understand your views about the selection process. Can you guys who are admitted can throw some light on the interview and subsequent processes? Any suggestions on what to prepare or areas to concentrate.

Focus strongly on your essays. Be well versed with the things that you have mentioned in your essays and applications. It would come naturally if you are true in your app and essays. Some interview debriefs have been posted in this thread. Go through them. The admission process is quite encouraging to be honest. The people are quite helpful and professional throughout your application.
As far as competitiveness is concerned, don't fret too much about the admits at this point. There's always room for the right candidate in any B-School.

Hope that helps.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
TheDelhiDude wrote:
ktchavali wrote:
Hi All,

Focus strongly on your essays. Be well versed with the things that you have mentioned in your essays and applications. It would come naturally if you are true in your app and essays. Some interview debriefs have been posted in this thread. Go through them. The admission process is quite encouraging to be honest. The people are quite helpful and professional throughout your application.
As far as competitiveness is concerned, don't fret too much about the admits at this point. There's always room for the right candidate in any B-School.

Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot TheDelhiDude. It really helps. I appreciate your quick response. "There's always room for the right candidate in any B-School." - Quote to remember, Thanks a ton.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ktchavali All the best for your interview.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
TheDelhiDude wrote:
ktchavali All the best for your interview.

Thanks a lot man!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello Guys,
Admitted students can PM their numbers to me. There's an amazing https://gmatclub.com/chat group that awaits you!!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 2.8
WE:Marketing (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Hello,

Firstly, congratulations to all who received an admit from Rotterdam.

I wish to apply to the Rotterdam MBA starting in Jan 2017. My profile is 8 years experience (by Dec 2016) in product management, project management, B2B sales and on-site execution for a German MNC. I have 730 on GMAT.

I have some queries:
1) Considering that there are already quite a few admits from India, is it advisable to apply at this point in the admission cycle?
2) In my mind, I am somehow averse to the idea of a 1 year MBA. Is there enough time to study and network effectively to land a job in a span of 12 months?
3) Have any of the admits in this forum received scholarship?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Send PM
has anyone who has had an interview in May if so have you heard back since?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
absauce wrote:

Have the interview on 25th in Hyderabad. When did you have the interview?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ktchavali wrote:
absauce wrote:

Mine was on the 16th havent heard anything yet.

Any updates from your side?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
absauce wrote:
ktchavali wrote:
absauce wrote:

Mine was on the 16th havent heard anything yet.

Any updates from your side?

Post my interview, Mr. Bart, who interviewed me, mentioned that the admissions team is going to meet in 1st week of June and take admissions decisions. So we can have an update from them during 1st or 2nd week of June. All the best.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ktchavali wrote:
Post my interview, Mr. Bart, who interviewed me, mentioned that the admissions team is going to meet in 1st week of June and take admissions decisions. So we can have an update from them during 1st or 2nd week of June. All the best.

Admitted. Official mail to arrive in 3-4 days. Very happy with the process. Will share my experiences soon. Also would like to help any aspirants. Thanks a lot everyone on this thread for sharing important information. :-)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Did you get a phone call or email? ^^

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
absauce wrote:
Did you get a phone call or email? ^^

Posted from my mobile device

Got a call from Ms. Courtney today at around 4.20 PM. Another candidate also got a call from Mr. Bart around same time. Official mail will be sent in 2-3 days.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GRE 1: Q166 V154
Send PM
I got the call for admit from Mr. Bart. I was interviewed on May 28th in Bengaluru. I had applied to the program in Apr. He had mentioned that the mail can be expected by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Scholarship information however will take time which I asked him during the interview.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
aswin0123 wrote:
I got the call for admit from Mr. Bart. I was interviewed on May 28th in Bengaluru. I had applied to the program in Apr. He had mentioned that the mail can be expected by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Scholarship information however will take time which I asked him during the interview.

Congrats Aswin. :) How likely are you going to accept the admit, considering your other admissions?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts