It is currently 18 Jan 2018, 19:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2018)

new topic post reply Update application status  
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GRE 1: 320 Q166 V154
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2016, 02:01
Thanks ktchavali and congratulations to you as well. I am still undecided and waiting for scholarship decision.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 39

Re: Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jun 2016, 17:19
aswin0123 wrote:
Thanks ktchavali and congratulations to you as well. I am still undecided and waiting for scholarship decision.

Where and when did you apply for scholarship for RSM?

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 39

Current Student

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 08 Jun 2016, 19:47
I applied for the Diversity and Dean Assistance Awards with my application.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Concentration: General Management, Operations
Schools: Erasmus '18
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.35
WE: Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2016, 19:39
Is there any template available for the financial plan that needs to be submitted along with RSM Scholarship application? I will be quite thankful if someone could share one or provide some guidance on it.

1 KUDOS received
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 1 [1], given: 0

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 30 Jun 2016, 00:07
This post received
KUDOS
Rvsubman wrote:
Is there any template available for the financial plan that needs to be submitted along with RSM Scholarship application? I will be quite thankful if someone could share one or provide some guidance on it.

Pl find below the reply I had got from the school -

'For the assistance award we would like to leave it up you, however I could recommend using a balance sheet format. No need for bank records'

Kudos [?]: 1 [1], given: 0

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [1], given: 0

Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q35 V46
GMAT 2: 660 Q42 V39
GMAT 3: 680 Q41 V42
GPA: 3.54

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2016, 02:00
This post received
KUDOS
Hi all, I submitted my application under a week ago and I just got my invite to interview!

Kudos [?]: 2 [1], given: 0

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
P
Affiliations: GMAT Club

Kudos [?]: 3955 [0], given: 2514

City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2016, 02:26
eh86 wrote:
Hi all, I submitted my application under a week ago and I just got my invite to interview!

Congratulations!! Mind sharing your profile with us? Also how your interview is scheduled - On-campus or through skype?

Interested in applying to Tuck next year (or in our April Round)? Ask all of your questions about Tuck in live chat with Tuck adcom this Thursday

Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2016, 02:43
Narenn wrote:
eh86 wrote:

Congratulations!! Mind sharing your profile with us? Also how your interview is scheduled - On-campus or through skype?

Thank you!

I'm waiting for more information but the email I have says the interview could be "in-person interview with a RSM Representative, an Alumni close to you or a Skype Video interview."

My profile is English, female, living in Spain with 9 years work exp in technology/start-ups, GMAT 680.

Has anyone else done their interview via Skype? In which case, was it with adcom or alumni?

Fingers crossed for admission into the WhatsApp group soon ;)

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
P
Affiliations: GMAT Club

City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2016, 02:52
eh86 wrote:
Narenn wrote:
eh86 wrote:

Thank you!

I'm waiting for more information but the email I have says the interview could be "in-person interview with a RSM Representative, an Alumni close to you or a Skype Video interview."

My profile is English, female, living in Spain with 9 years work exp in technology/start-ups, GMAT 680.

Has anyone else done their interview via Skype? In which case, was it with adcom or alumni?

Fingers crossed for admission into the WhatsApp group soon ;)

There are two interview reports posted on earlier pages but both of them had been interviewed in-person by admission committee members.
calling-all-erasmus-rotterdam-applicants-2017-intake-class-of-213643.html#p1653139
calling-all-erasmus-rotterdam-applicants-2017-intake-class-of-213643-20.html#p1653559

Good luck to you for the interview. Keep us posted.

Interested in applying to Tuck next year (or in our April Round)? Ask all of your questions about Tuck in live chat with Tuck adcom this Thursday

Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Jul 2016, 04:51
Hi all! Just got my call with an admission offer - super happy! Now waiting for a scholarship decision, which I hear is around mid-August...

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 29

Concentration: Marketing, Operations
Schools: ESMT"18 (II)
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V32
GPA: 3.5
WE: Marketing (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 11 Aug 2016, 19:55
Hello all,
I submitted my application on 08th August and got the following message from the AdCom as the reply.

"Thank you for your application to the RSM, Erasmus University’s International Full-Time MBA. We are pleased to confirm that we have received your application for this programme starting in January 2017.

Throughout the year, we would like to get an overview of the class composition at various stages of the admissions cycle. The application pool you are in is extremely competitive and places filled rapidly, therefore we had to re-assess the class profile and could only extend a limited number of offers, which has now been reached. Due to this competitive pool, the MBA Admissions Committee of Rotterdam School of Management will review your application by early November.

We realise that this delays your evaluation process, but trust that you understand our position in ensuring a reflective MBA class environment. With this in mind, please let us know how you would like us to proceed with your application.
"

Have I been indirectly rejected and is this a way rejection messages are sent? Do I have a shot at all?

I know I have been late in the submission of application. But what are my chances?

Please help me folks

Thanks!

ESMT Thread Master

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Schools: ESMT"18

Show Tags

New post 15 Aug 2016, 05:09
soochrmd wrote:
Hello all,
I submitted my application on 08th August and got the following message from the AdCom as the reply.

"Thank you for your application to the RSM, Erasmus University’s International Full-Time MBA. We are pleased to confirm that we have received your application for this programme starting in January 2017.

Throughout the year, we would like to get an overview of the class composition at various stages of the admissions cycle. The application pool you are in is extremely competitive and places filled rapidly, therefore we had to re-assess the class profile and could only extend a limited number of offers, which has now been reached. Due to this competitive pool, the MBA Admissions Committee of Rotterdam School of Management will review your application by early November.

We realise that this delays your evaluation process, but trust that you understand our position in ensuring a reflective MBA class environment. With this in mind, please let us know how you would like us to proceed with your application.
"

Have I been indirectly rejected and is this a way rejection messages are sent? Do I have a shot at all?

I know I have been late in the submission of application. But what are my chances?

Please help me folks

Thanks!

I was planning to apply !! now having second thoughts after reading your post ! please tell us about your profile and your Gmat score

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern

Concentration: Marketing, Operations
Schools: ESMT"18 (II)
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V32
GPA: 3.5
WE: Marketing (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 15 Aug 2016, 22:36
Hakikris wrote:
soochrmd wrote:
Hello all,

"

Please help me folks

Thanks!

I was planning to apply !! now having second thoughts after reading your post ! please tell us about your profile and your Gmat score

GMAT : 650. 5 years of experience in automobile industry. 2 years of volunteering experience.
Message me if you need anything specifically.

I guess it's the quota that has been filled up. Am not sure.

Intern
Intern

Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.35
WE: Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2016, 20:47
Does anyone have the latest RSM employment report or employment data? Where can I get the information? The report available in the website is for the Class of 2015 which is pretty old.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 3

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2018) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Oct 2016, 04:23
Hi All,

I am Abhishek Gupta. I have more than 7 years of experience in Steel Industry as Operations Manager. I was interviewed on 14 Feb 2016 and got admission offer within a week. Please add me to the whatsapp group. My whatsapp no. is 918521867339. Thanks in advance.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 1

Concentration: Operations, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 550 Q41 V25
GMAT 2: 590 Q49 V24
GPA: 3.67
WE: Supply Chain Management (Other)

Show Tags

New post 26 Oct 2016, 15:53
Hi! Has anybody applied for a loan with prodigy finance? The payments for RSM MBA include the €5,000 initial deposit, a second payment of €20,750 in December 2016 and a final payment of €20,750 in May 2017. I have read the loan only starts when you are already in campus, so this would mean they won't cover the payment due in December 2016? Any experience or info on this matter? I appreciate your help!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 1

Schools: AGSM '19

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2016, 07:00
Hi Everybody,

I submitted the application in November 7 round and just received an email invite for the admissions interview. Any tips on the interview process?

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2016, 21:24
Hi

i am vinay menon. GMAT 640 and having 3.5 years experience in Daimler. I had applied to RSM in april. Got shortlisted for an interview in May. Had the interview in person with Bart. Interview felt very positive, although he had only an issue with my young age (25). And then in 2 weeks time I received an email from RSM asking me to wait till November for a clear decision. And till date I have not received any information weather I have been selected or not.

I see a lot of people have a very good response from the college, but in my case I had to repeatedly follow up with them to be answered by silence from their end. And I have put a lot at stake for getting this offer from RSM and now am loosing hope.

Congrats to all the people who are admitted. I request that if you guys can help me in understanding the number of people already with an admit (especially Indians) and weather I do have a chance now.

Thanks

Vinay

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2016, 05:42
vnymenon wrote:
Hi

i am vinay menon. GMAT 640 and having 3.5 years experience in Daimler. I had applied to RSM in april. Got shortlisted for an interview in May. Had the interview in person with Bart. Interview felt very positive, although he had only an issue with my young age (25). And then in 2 weeks time I received an email from RSM asking me to wait till November for a clear decision. And till date I have not received any information weather I have been selected or not.

I see a lot of people have a very good response from the college, but in my case I had to repeatedly follow up with them to be answered by silence from their end. And I have put a lot at stake for getting this offer from RSM and now am loosing hope.

Congrats to all the people who are admitted. I request that if you guys can help me in understanding the number of people already with an admit (especially Indians) and weather I do have a chance now.

Thanks

Vinay

Hello Vinay,

could you please tell us something more about your situation. I don't really see what is going on. You applied for a master? You had the min requirments (gmat, ielts ecc) and you did the interview too. I don't see the reason for not being accepted. After all, there are much younger than you in RSM.

Just explain us something more.

Kind regards.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2016, 08:28
I have applied to MBA. Yes had my interview and stuff and I am still waitlisted and unclear of weather I am going to be joining the course which is to start the next month.
And when I connect to the admissions committee they keep asking for a week.

Posted from my mobile device

Re: Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2018)   [#permalink] 01 Dec 2016, 08:28

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 62 posts ] 

Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: 2017 Intake (Class of 2018)

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap