Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 01:58 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 01:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Concentration: Leadership, Technology
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
WE:Project Management (Computer Software)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA FEMBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Podcast: Carolyn Connolly 2016
Here’s an inspiring interview with Carolyn Connolly, 2016. Enjoy hearing Carolyn’s FEMBA journey, including: Earning THREE promotions in less than four years Having TWO beautiful baby daughters during FEMBA Having an amazing Global Access Program team and now becoming a … Continue reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all UCLA FEMBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]
Does anyone know if we havent heard yet, does that mean it's a no?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q44 V44
GPA: 3.22
WE:Engineering (Consulting)
Send PM
Saw the tragedy, decided that's a no for me. And it was my first choice too :(
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GRE 1: Q168 V160
GPA: 3.09
WE:Engineering (Military & Defense)
Send PM
nathalie318 wrote:

As of yesterday, they claimed to still have about 25% of round three left to evaluate.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Concentration: Healthcare, Nonprofit
Send PM
beanzilla wrote:
nathalie318 wrote:

As of yesterday, they claimed to still have about 25% of round three left to evaluate.

This might be a dumb question, but I am presuming UCLA will let you know whether you are in or not by tomorrow, correct? Safe to assume the worst if you haven't heard by now?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Gold Medal Podcast: Ed Moses 2016
Today’s Drive Time podcast is with Ed Moses 2016, serial entrepreneur, Olympic Gold and Silver medalist, and 13x World Record holder. Enjoy sharing the success of Ed’s FEMBA journey: Making the b-school decision: “Hey, FEMBA is a thousand days of … Continue reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Has anybody been able to access the math/Excel academic assessment? I get an error that my email address does not show up in my CCLE profile, but I can't add it for some reason...

Thanks in advance!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Send PM
benyahalom wrote:
Has anybody been able to access the math/Excel academic assessment? I get an error that my email address does not show up in my CCLE profile, but I can't add it for some reason...

Thanks in advance!

There's a FEMBA Facebook group for each class year. You'll probably get a better response there for course related questions.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Podcast: Gonzalo Freixes, Living the American Dream
You know him. You love him. You’ve traveled the world with him. But you probably didn’t know his whole story. Adjunct Professor, Neidorf “Decade” Teaching Award Winner, and FEMBA Associate Dean Gonzalo Freixes in a candid, one-on-one interview discusses his … Continue reading →
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Any one know what's going on with the wait list?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: “I got everything I wanted from my MBA” meet Isadora Dantas ’16
“I got everything I wanted from my MBA”  Meet Isadora Dantas, UCLA Anderson FEMBA Class of 2016. Hers is a fantastic global journey from Brazil to New York City to Los Angeles, a powerful personal transformation, and incredible career results. … Continue reading →
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Podcast: Sean Camarella ’16 “A Global Tour with Destination McKinsey”
“A Global Tour with Destination McKinsey” Meet Sean Camarella, UCLA Anderson FEMBA Class of 2016. A Bruin undergrad, Sean had already earned a prior Master’s Degree from USC while climbing the ranks at Boeing to be a Manager in Materials … Continue reading →
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Podcast: Meet Amy Miller ’16 – “From Wondering to CEO”
  “From Wondering to CEO” Meet Amy Miller, UCLA Anderson FEMBA Class of 2016. Prior to deciding to pursue her MBA, Amy was co-running a family business, had four children and studied religion in undergrad. She was wondering if the … Continue reading →
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Podcast: Meet Matt Rose ’16, “Co-Founding PetSnap with Classmates”
Matt Rose ’16 ran full speed through FEMBA and we hope you enjoy hearing his journey. A transplant from Colorado, Matt already had a Master’s degree before his MBA from UCLA. An unexpected life tragedy happened during FEMBA and from … Continue reading →
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Podcast: FEMBApalooza 5 and Victor Gebhardt ’18 and the Mongol Rally
Here we are, just days before FEMBApalooza 5! This week’s Drive Time podcast is a double-feature. First, we interview Christy Marquez, the main organizer of FEMBApalooza.  Second, we interview Victor Gebhardt 2018, Co-Founder of Collective Coffee and avid adventurist. This summer Victor … Continue reading →
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Cornerstone OnDemand and FEMBA
Thanks to our current FEMBAs who hosted us at Cornerstone OnDemand last week. Left-to-Right: Pratik Savai 16, VP of Application Development Margaret Chang 18, Operations Support Analyst Aditya Shah 19, CPA, Senior Manager of Internal Controls and Compliance Jordan Sugar … Continue reading →
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Biggest FEMBApalooza ever, TODAY!
Here we go! We sold out! All 1,400 tickets sold. FEMBApalooza 5! Filed under: FEMBA Spirit
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts