It is currently 10 Dec 2017, 17:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all UCLA FEMBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2019!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all UCLA FEMBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jun 2016, 16:29
benyahalom wrote:
Have any of you got an email today?

Given the tragedy that took place on campus today I doubt that it was business as usual for the admin office.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all UCLA FEMBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jun 2016, 17:07
I just read about it, what a horrible incidence :/

Posted from my mobile device

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 25

Concentration: Leadership, Technology
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
WE: Project Management (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 01 Jun 2016, 17:16
I have received my fellowship letter today. There was an email from the admissions office this morning to verify if I could access it. You might find it under updates section if they have released yours. Good luck.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 25

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 0

Podcast: Carolyn Connolly 2016 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2016, 17:01
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Podcast: Carolyn Connolly 2016
Here’s an inspiring interview with Carolyn Connolly, 2016. Enjoy hearing Carolyn’s FEMBA journey, including: Earning THREE promotions in less than four years Having TWO beautiful baby daughters during FEMBA Having an amazing Global Access Program team and now becoming a … Continue reading →Image
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

Current Student

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2016, 14:32
Does anyone know if we havent heard yet, does that mean it's a no?

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q44 V44
GPA: 3.22
WE: Engineering (Consulting)
Calling all UCLA FEMBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2016, 17:24
Saw the tragedy, decided that's a no for me. And it was my first choice too :(

Intern
Intern

Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GRE 1: 328 Q168 V160
GPA: 3.09
WE: Engineering (Military & Defense)

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2016, 18:01
nathalie318 wrote:

As of yesterday, they claimed to still have about 25% of round three left to evaluate.

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Healthcare, Nonprofit

Show Tags

New post 08 Jun 2016, 13:15
beanzilla wrote:
nathalie318 wrote:

As of yesterday, they claimed to still have about 25% of round three left to evaluate.

This might be a dumb question, but I am presuming UCLA will let you know whether you are in or not by tomorrow, correct? Safe to assume the worst if you haven't heard by now?

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager

Gold Medal Podcast: Ed Moses 2016 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2016, 12:01
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Gold Medal Podcast: Ed Moses 2016
Today’s Drive Time podcast is with Ed Moses 2016, serial entrepreneur, Olympic Gold and Silver medalist, and 13x World Record holder. Enjoy sharing the success of Ed’s FEMBA journey: Making the b-school decision: “Hey, FEMBA is a thousand days of … Continue reading →Image
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Jun 2016, 19:24
Has anybody been able to access the math/Excel academic assessment? I get an error that my email address does not show up in my CCLE profile, but I can't add it for some reason...

Thanks in advance!

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 42 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Jun 2016, 00:17
benyahalom wrote:
Has anybody been able to access the math/Excel academic assessment? I get an error that my email address does not show up in my CCLE profile, but I can't add it for some reason...

Thanks in advance!

There's a FEMBA Facebook group for each class year. You'll probably get a better response there for course related questions.

Kudos [?]: 42 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager

Podcast: Gonzalo Freixes, Living the American Dream [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2016, 06:01
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Podcast: Gonzalo Freixes, Living the American Dream
You know him. You love him. You’ve traveled the world with him. But you probably didn’t know his whole story. Adjunct Professor, Neidorf “Decade” Teaching Award Winner, and FEMBA Associate Dean Gonzalo Freixes in a candid, one-on-one interview discusses his … Continue reading →Image

Current Student

Show Tags

New post 23 Jun 2016, 11:46
Any one know what's going on with the wait list?

Manager
Manager

“I got everything I wanted from my MBA” meet Isadora Dantas ’16 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2016, 05:01
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: “I got everything I wanted from my MBA” meet Isadora Dantas ’16
“I got everything I wanted from my MBA”  Meet Isadora Dantas, UCLA Anderson FEMBA Class of 2016. Hers is a fantastic global journey from Brazil to New York City to Los Angeles, a powerful personal transformation, and incredible career results. … Continue reading →Image

Manager
Manager

Podcast: Sean Camarella ’16 “A Global Tour with Destination McKinsey” [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jun 2016, 13:01
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Podcast: Sean Camarella ’16 “A Global Tour with Destination McKinsey”
“A Global Tour with Destination McKinsey” Meet Sean Camarella, UCLA Anderson FEMBA Class of 2016. A Bruin undergrad, Sean had already earned a prior Master’s Degree from USC while climbing the ranks at Boeing to be a Manager in Materials … Continue reading →Image

Manager
Manager

Podcast: Meet Amy Miller ’16 – “From Wondering to CEO” [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Jul 2016, 17:01
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Podcast: Meet Amy Miller ’16 – “From Wondering to CEO”
  “From Wondering to CEO” Meet Amy Miller, UCLA Anderson FEMBA Class of 2016. Prior to deciding to pursue her MBA, Amy was co-running a family business, had four children and studied religion in undergrad. She was wondering if the … Continue reading →Image

Manager
Manager

Podcast: Meet Matt Rose ’16, “Co-Founding PetSnap with Classmates” [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jul 2016, 17:01
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Podcast: Meet Matt Rose ’16, “Co-Founding PetSnap with Classmates”
Matt Rose ’16 ran full speed through FEMBA and we hope you enjoy hearing his journey. A transplant from Colorado, Matt already had a Master’s degree before his MBA from UCLA. An unexpected life tragedy happened during FEMBA and from … Continue reading →Image

Manager
Manager

Podcast: FEMBApalooza 5 and Victor Gebhardt ’18 and the Mongol Rally [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jul 2016, 15:01
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Podcast: FEMBApalooza 5 and Victor Gebhardt ’18 and the Mongol Rally
Here we are, just days before FEMBApalooza 5! This week’s Drive Time podcast is a double-feature. First, we interview Christy Marquez, the main organizer of FEMBApalooza.  Second, we interview Victor Gebhardt 2018, Co-Founder of Collective Coffee and avid adventurist. This summer Victor … Continue reading →Image

Manager
Manager

Cornerstone OnDemand and FEMBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jul 2016, 08:01
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Cornerstone OnDemand and FEMBA
Thanks to our current FEMBAs who hosted us at Cornerstone OnDemand last week. Left-to-Right: Pratik Savai 16, VP of Application Development Margaret Chang 18, Operations Support Analyst Aditya Shah 19, CPA, Senior Manager of Internal Controls and Compliance Jordan Sugar … Continue reading →Image

Manager
Manager

Biggest FEMBApalooza ever, TODAY! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jul 2016, 10:01
FROM UCLA FEMBA Admission Director: Biggest FEMBApalooza ever, TODAY!
Here we go! We sold out! All 1,400 tickets sold. FEMBApalooza 5! Filed under: FEMBA SpiritImage

Biggest FEMBApalooza ever, TODAY!   [#permalink] 24 Jul 2016, 10:01

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11    Next  [ 214 posts ] 

Calling all UCLA FEMBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2019!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: mihir0710

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap