Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 10:07 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 10:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [3]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.33
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: PMI, APICS
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Sustainability
GPA: 3.8
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
I had my interview done yesterday and when I was ending the call I felt I didn't do very well. It was with an adcom officer and he was quite affable. However I felt as if I didn't get his questions initially. He wanted to know more about what I intended to get from a RSM MBA outside of academics and I kept talking about what I needed to learn from a business education. He had to reword it and ask halfway through when I expressed I really didn't get his question. Wasn't a breeze at all as many here seem to have experienced. The interview went on for a whole hour. At the end, the interviewer said it was enjoyable, but I am not sure if he was just being polite. Anyone else had a stressful interview? What was the result?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GRE 1: Q162 V157
GPA: 2.84
WE:Business Development (Real Estate)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]
sorry for the late update. Had interview last week on thursday for round 2. Clearly my 2nd best interview to date. An assistant of adcom director courtney took my interview. She was very casual. Basic questions. nothing painstaking or tough. lasted for only 30 mins. We even started discussing movies rather than MBA so you can see how chilled out it was. She was very caring and sympathetic and genuinely cared unlike some other top business schools who only care for your gmat scores. She said that adcom meet on every tuesday to discuss profiles and will get the decision after that.

Now exactly after 1 week I have the admissions letter in my hand stating last deposit date is 16 August.
Excited to get the offer. lets see if I enroll.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
GRE 1: Q162 V157
GPA: 2.84
WE:Business Development (Real Estate)
Send PM
Hey kwonjessy and ShirazAKASayaan congrats on the admits. Did any of you receive any scholarships.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.33
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
alphavictor86 wrote:
I had my interview done yesterday and when I was ending the call I felt I didn't do very well. It was with an adcom officer and he was quite affable. However I felt as if I didn't get his questions initially. He wanted to know more about what I intended to get from a RSM MBA outside of academics and I kept talking about what I needed to learn from a business education. He had to reword it and ask halfway through when I expressed I really didn't get his question. Wasn't a breeze at all as many here seem to have experienced. The interview went on for a whole hour. At the end, the interviewer said it was enjoyable, but I am not sure if he was just being polite. Anyone else had a stressful interview? What was the result?

Hi Alphavictor86 !
I had my interview done yesterday. It was a rough ride for me too. I just couldn't build up the momentum. I could feel that I was struggling having a fluent conversation with them but anyways I tried to convey my ideas across to them. Although the duration of the interview was just 40 minutes but I believe the interviewers weren't impressed. They told me to wait for 3-4 weeks to hear back from them. If at all, I think they give admissions within 2 weeks. I've got this feeling that it has just slipped out of my hands ! Still fingers crossed :|

Others getting interviewed please share your experiences as well. Thanks !
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V40
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Hi guys
I had my admission interview on July 14th with two members of the admission team. I felt a great chemistry with them. It lasted for 45 minutes. Most of the questions were the standard ones; there were a couple of behavioral questions. One week later I received a call from one of my interviewers saying that I was accepted!! :D
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: PMI, APICS
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Sustainability
GPA: 3.8
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Manz09 wrote:
alphavictor86 wrote:

Hi Alphavictor86 !
I had my interview done yesterday. It was a rough ride for me too. I just couldn't build up the momentum. I could feel that I was struggling having a fluent conversation with them but anyways I tried to convey my ideas across to them. Although the duration of the interview was just 40 minutes but I believe the interviewers weren't impressed. They told me to wait for 3-4 weeks to hear back from them. If at all, I think they give admissions within 2 weeks. I've got this feeling that it has just slipped out of my hands ! Still fingers crossed :|

Hey Manz09. Sorry about the late reply. I haven't yet received any information from RSM and that indicates that I am going to be rejected most probably. But I did use the interview experience to clearly prepare myself for the other b-school interviews. I knew what not to say and what to highlight to an interviewer and that helped me land a place in my target school. So all's well that ends well I guess.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
GMAT 1: 600 Q49 V23
GMAT 2: 660 Q50 V30
Send PM
alphavictor86 wrote:
Manz09 wrote:
alphavictor86 wrote:

Hi Alphavictor86 !

Hey Manz09. Sorry about the late reply. I haven't yet received any information from RSM and that indicates that I am going to be rejected most probably. But I did use the interview experience to clearly prepare myself for the other b-school interviews. I knew what not to say and what to highlight to an interviewer and that helped me land a place in my target school. So all's well that ends well I guess.

Hi Alphavictor86!
Did you get any feedback from RSM. I am curious to know. Please can you give some insight about what question were asked in intterview and what you believe you could have done better in. I have just submitted my application and want to be prepared in case i get lucky enough to get an interview invite. I called adcom couple of times and it seems that due to high number of applicants from india, they have limitied the number of seats for indians.

Regards

BS55
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 469
Send PM
Hi Guys, any update on R3 applications. Has anyone heard from RSM for interview invites!!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello Guys,
Has anyone got the interview invites for R3 application?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I called up their office and it was informed by next week they will send interview invites!!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Chets25 wrote:
I called up their office and it was informed by next week they will send interview invites!!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

Well, good to know. I thought its over.

Regards

BS55
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 580 Q47 V23
Send PM
Hi Guys.

Congrats to all selected applicants. I have also applied in third round and is waiting for an interview call. My recommendations were just completed last week hence i think it will take some more time.

I am an Indian with masters in finance and have 4 years international work experience. GMAT score is 580 only.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hey guys, I just applied in R3 and got an interview email today. They said someone will contact me shortly to schedule the interview. Anyone knows when after receiving the email the interview will be? And how long till I get my final answer?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
kman25 wrote:
Hey guys, I just applied in R3 and got an interview email today. They said someone will contact me shortly to schedule the interview. Anyone knows when after receiving the email the interview will be? And how long till I get my final answer?

Congrats kman,
Seems you just joined gmatclub. It would be great if you can share your profile and score. I am also expecting a call:)

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Sure, I got a 670 in my GMAT. 6 years of total work experience in family business and later an education start up. Studied undergrad at Marshall School of Business at USC. Who else is expecting a reply? Anyone else in R3 heard back yet?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V40
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,

I just received an email from the RSM adcom inviting me for an interview, although they have not specified a date yet. However, when I was working on my application, the adcom did let me know that there is a high chance of getting 'waitlisted' since its R3.

Regards

Deepak
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Congratulations mate!!

Can u tell us more about your profile.

Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V40
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Thanks. Still a long way to go. :)

I have ~ 9 years experience in both the chemical industry and with a consulting company. GMAT-730

Regards

Deepak
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts