It is currently 23 Feb 2018, 19:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019

new topic post reply Update application status  
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
B
Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2017, 20:05
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hey everybody.

Anybody whose applied and been called for an interview or offered an admit.

Last edited by Narenn on 19 Jun 2017, 01:22, edited 2 times in total.
Data tables, Links added
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2017, 04:14
So how was the interview guys? I had my interview on 20th May in Mumbai. The questions were mostly based on my essays and then some give another examples of teamwork and leadership type questions. How about the other guys?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2017, 04:54
Hey ,
For me interview was very basic, they just asked me why MBA and are you happy with GMAT score.
Do you have a family and how will you finance your MBA. Rest was all general talk.

It did not feel like an interview at all !
I don't know if that's a good thing.
Any idea how long do they take after interview?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2017, 21:51
I think they will reply once there admission team sits. The interviewee said it will take 2 weeks. So fingers crossed :)

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Operations, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.42
WE: Analyst (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2017, 06:29
Hi!
I had my interview today, the questions were very standard: why mba, why rsm, leadership examples, conflict in a team examples, and what I would do in some hypothetical situations. The interviewer told me the admissions committee is meeting this week to review this and last week's applications.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Erasmus '20
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2017, 06:50
nachol98 wrote:
Hi!
I had my interview today, the questions were very standard: why mba, why rsm, leadership examples, conflict in a team examples, and what I would do in some hypothetical situations. The interviewer told me the admissions committee is meeting this week to review this and last week's applications.

Hello!
Will you tell me how long did you take and how many questions you answered about essay and cv ?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2017, 17:15
kwonjessy wrote:
nachol98 wrote:
Hi!

Hello!
Will you tell me how long did you take and how many questions you answered about essay and cv ?

The interview lasted for about 45 minutes, for 30 minutes the interviewer asked me questions and for the other 15 I asked her questions
She didnt ask me anything specific from the essays and cv, mainly the questions I said
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Erasmus '20
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 30 May 2017, 04:20
nachol98 wrote:
kwonjessy wrote:
nachol98 wrote:
Hi!

Hello!

The interview lasted for about 45 minutes, for 30 minutes the interviewer asked me questions and for the other 15 I asked her questions
She didnt ask me anything specific from the essays and cv, mainly the questions I said

Is it true that your GMAT score is 770?
I found the reason why you have general and simple interview, your GMAT score is way too high, envy you!
Hope you get an admission soon.
Can I ask to you one more thing? What did you ask to your interviewer?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 30 May 2017, 06:42
kwonjessy wrote:
Is it true that your GMAT score is 770?
I found the reason why you have general and simple interview, your GMAT score is way too high, envy you!
Hope you get an admission soon.
Can I ask to you one more thing? What did you ask to your interviewer?

Yes! I am still surprised that I reached that score
Thanks! I hope I do too
I asked her more or less this questions:
- What do you believe are the school's greatest assets?
- Tell me more about the Personal Leadership Development program
- Student life inside and outside school? How is living in Rotterdam?
- Can you give me any advice to make the most of the experience if admitted?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2017, 03:49
Well got a reject :(

2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Operations, Strategy

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2017, 04:25
This post received
KUDOS
Just got my admit

Congrats to everyone else that received admits

Last edited by Hermitpv on 07 Jun 2017, 20:02, edited 1 time in total.
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.12
WE: Corporate Finance (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2017, 09:58
This post received
KUDOS
@pkomarraju- don't be disheartened. If i were you, I would reflect back on this experience and see where my shortfalls were and how i can improve so my application to other schools is stronger! Best of luck to you!

Abhishek
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.12
WE: Corporate Finance (Consumer Products)

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2017, 09:59
This post received
KUDOS
Hey everyone! I got my admissions offer early this week. Congrats @Hermitpv and everyone else!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: AGSM '20 (S)

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2017, 00:35
Hey guys.. on portal it shows submitted for me... would there be a mail regarding select or the status would change...

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Operations, Strategy

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2017, 03:35
I got an email from them . From the looks of it looks like they are sending results in batches so wait till mid next week and if you don't hear back from them email

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2017, 04:13
Hermitpv wrote:
I got an email from them . From the looks of it looks like they are sending results in batches so wait till mid next week and if you don't hear back from them email

Ok... thanks man...

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2017, 23:41
Hi,
Congratulations everyone who made it !!!

Guys Please review my profile for and give some advise 2018 admissions.

Personal profile : Souvik Shil, 26 years, male, Indian

Academic backround :
10th from West Bengal Board, India : 83%
12th from West Bengal Board, India in PCB : 86%
UG : B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, West Bengal University of Technology, 2013
Average Percentage : 78%
GMAT : Total score : 680 (Q48 V35)

Professional background:

1. Name of the Employer : Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (a Govt. of India Enterprise)
(28th Oct 2013 to 5th Dec 2014).
Project : Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana, Eastern Zone.
Designation : Site Engineer.
Responsibilities : Management of Information System of RGGVY project.
 REC Quality monitoring, National Quality Monitoring.
 RGGVY project village electrification inspection with WBSEDCL (West Bengal state electricity distribution com. Ltd.)

2. • Name of the Employer: Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd.
• Project : 220 KV (Double circuit, Twin conductor) DRC-Rwanda interconnection project, Rwanda, Africa.
• Designation : Engineer (Project Execution/Construction).
• Responsibilities :

 Site Management of all activities for installation of 220 KV Power Transmission line.
 Being a team leader motivate team to utilize team members’ skills.
 Planning & scheduling assignments to achieve pre-set goals within time parameters, Formulating long term/short term strategic plans to
enhance operations.
 Monitoring & Quality checking of all activities.
 Maintaining Health & Safety at site.
 To co-ordinate with clients & consultants for approvals and JMC.

Total Work experience: 3.5 years

Due to some family issues i have resigned from my work and returned. Now im preparing to retake GMAT (to improve), and at the same time teaches students of 10th 12th std. from my own village school. Also i have tried my hands on some small transporting business to make my livelihood .

Kindly advise what are my drawbacks and how can i improve it.

thanks & regards,
Souvik Shil
Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2017, 20:53
Hi guys.. Got an admit from RSM. I am very happy to hear it. However, I don't think I am going to take up the offer and will be joining ESMT.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2017, 21:47
Congratulations to all who have secured admit in RSM. :)
Unfortunately for me, I submitted my application for Round 1 but have not received anything from them.
I followed multiple times with adcom but I get the same response that they have not made a decision. This waiting time is making me anxious... It would have been far better had I got a decision... even if it is a rejection as its impacting my other plans :(

Just wondering... Is there anyone else in the same boat as me!??
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2017, 08:37
theincredible wrote:
Hi guys.. Got an admit from RSM. I am very happy to hear it. However, I don't think I am going to take up the offer and will be joining ESMT.

Hey. . When was ur interview?

Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 07 Jun 2017, 01:53
shehzade11 wrote:
theincredible wrote:

Hey. . When was ur interview?

Hi @shehzade11: I had my interview 2 weeks back. Got the confirmation last week.
Re: Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019   [#permalink] 07 Jun 2017, 01:53

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8    Next  [ 154 posts ] 

Calling all Erasmus(Rotterdam) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap