GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Jun 2019, 01:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Mar 2015
Posts: 5
Schools: Judge"18 (S)
Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jul 2016, 02:48
1
Hi

Calling all aspirants and selected members of IE IMBA Jan 2017 intake

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Mar 2016
Posts: 187
Location: Estonia
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: IE (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jul 2016, 04:19
Corporate wrote:
Hi

Calling all aspirants and selected members of IE IMBA Jan 2017 intake


Thanks corporate for making the post.
_________________
- Saurabh Prabhakar
MBA@ IE business school. GMAT 690/Q49/V35
Providing guidance for MBA aspirants here: https://www.fiverr.com/sauprabhakar/help-you-navigate-the-mba-application-journey
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Jul 2015
Posts: 5
Location: Saudi Arabia
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.5
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jul 2016, 16:09
I've been admitted into the IE IMBA + MS in Business Analytics and Bigdata dual degree program for Jan 17 intake. Currently searching for people who will be joining the same batch.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Mar 2016
Posts: 187
Location: Estonia
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: IE (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2016, 03:42
RPgolucky wrote:
I've been admitted into the IE IMBA + MS in Business Analytics and Bigdata dual degree program for Jan 17 intake. Currently searching for people who will be joining the same batch.

Posted from my mobile device


Congrats RP.

When did you submit your application? how was the interview? Could you share some questions?
_________________
- Saurabh Prabhakar
MBA@ IE business school. GMAT 690/Q49/V35
Providing guidance for MBA aspirants here: https://www.fiverr.com/sauprabhakar/help-you-navigate-the-mba-application-journey
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Mar 2015
Posts: 5
Schools: Judge"18 (S)
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2016, 06:01
Great RP.... Congrats. I too have been granted admission for IMBA Jan 17 intake.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Mar 2016
Posts: 187
Location: Estonia
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: IE (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2016, 08:46
Corporate wrote:
Great RP.... Congrats. I too have been granted admission for IMBA Jan 17 intake.


Congrats to you too.
_________________
- Saurabh Prabhakar
MBA@ IE business school. GMAT 690/Q49/V35
Providing guidance for MBA aspirants here: https://www.fiverr.com/sauprabhakar/help-you-navigate-the-mba-application-journey
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Sep 2014
Posts: 1
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jul 2016, 11:43
1
Hello people,

We have a Facebook group named IE IMBA Jan 17' intake. Please join the group of you are admitted to that intake.

Regards.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Mar 2016
Posts: 187
Location: Estonia
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: IE (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2016, 09:59
1
Interview Report:
It was taken by an Admission committee member. She was friendly and understanding, in short, it was a pleasure to talk.

Some questions:
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. hobbies.
3. If you can go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
4. Some question about my current job
5. Elevator-pitch to Donald Trump
6. current events and its impact on the world.
7. how was moving to Estonia from India? will there be similar challenges to move to Spain?
8. If you leave everything now and start a business what would it be, what will be investment and business plan
9. How many beer bottles will there be in your city on a Friday-evening?
10. 20 years from now there is an article on you in a magazine. what will be the title and why?
11. what will your friend say about you?
12. what will someone who don;t like you say?

All the best to other interview takers.
_________________
- Saurabh Prabhakar
MBA@ IE business school. GMAT 690/Q49/V35
Providing guidance for MBA aspirants here: https://www.fiverr.com/sauprabhakar/help-you-navigate-the-mba-application-journey
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Mar 2016
Posts: 187
Location: Estonia
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: IE (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jul 2016, 12:52
hello guys.

I got admission offer forIMBA Jan 2017 intake to IE,

All the best to all aspirants.
_________________
- Saurabh Prabhakar
MBA@ IE business school. GMAT 690/Q49/V35
Providing guidance for MBA aspirants here: https://www.fiverr.com/sauprabhakar/help-you-navigate-the-mba-application-journey
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 May 2016
Posts: 6
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2016, 22:42
Hey prabhakar09,

Congrats! that's great news!

I also applied to IE bschool and did my interview three weeks ago. I just haven't heard back from them still.

How long did it take them to get back to you after you'd done the interview?
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Mar 2016
Posts: 187
Location: Estonia
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: IE (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2016, 23:45
Condoriano wrote:
Hey prabhakar09,

Congrats! that's great news!

I also applied to IE school and did my interview three weeks ago. I just haven't heard back from them still.

How long did it take them to get back to you after you'd done the interview?



3 weeks!!. Dude Call the admission officer or Addcom office.

they confirmed in 12 days. ... and normally they don't take 3 weeks to communicate the decision.

All the best man
_________________
- Saurabh Prabhakar
MBA@ IE business school. GMAT 690/Q49/V35
Providing guidance for MBA aspirants here: https://www.fiverr.com/sauprabhakar/help-you-navigate-the-mba-application-journey
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 May 2016
Posts: 6
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jul 2016, 06:59
I will give her a call on Monday. I hope things go well lol!
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Mar 2016
Posts: 187
Location: Estonia
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: IE (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Aug 2016, 23:14
Condoriano wrote:
I will give her a call on Monday. I hope things go well lol!


Hey condo,

how did it go?
_________________
- Saurabh Prabhakar
MBA@ IE business school. GMAT 690/Q49/V35
Providing guidance for MBA aspirants here: https://www.fiverr.com/sauprabhakar/help-you-navigate-the-mba-application-journey
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 May 2016
Posts: 6
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2016, 10:12
Sent her an email instead so that I don't come off as too pushy. Waiting for an answer still... This is taking too long. If you also get an offer from INSEAD, which school will you pick?
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Mar 2016
Posts: 187
Location: Estonia
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: IE (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Aug 2016, 00:24
Condoriano wrote:
Sent her an email instead so that I don't come off as too pushy. Waiting for an answer still... This is taking too long. If you also get an offer from INSEAD, which school will you pick?


I think it's time to be pushy man. Call up. clarify. The people on phone are generally very understanding.
One of my recommendation failed to be submitted. I sent email, when no response in two days, I Called up. they immediately resolved te issue.


regarding INSEAD. I will cross that bridge when I reach there.
_________________
- Saurabh Prabhakar
MBA@ IE business school. GMAT 690/Q49/V35
Providing guidance for MBA aspirants here: https://www.fiverr.com/sauprabhakar/help-you-navigate-the-mba-application-journey
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 May 2016
Posts: 6
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Aug 2016, 21:39
prabhakar09 wrote:
Condoriano wrote:
Sent her an email instead so that I don't come off as too pushy. Waiting for an answer still... This is taking too long. If you also get an offer from INSEAD, which school will you pick?


I think it's time to be pushy man. Call up. clarify. The people on phone are generally very understanding.
One of my recommendation failed to be submitted. I sent email, when no response in two days, I Called up. they immediately resolved te issue.


regarding INSEAD. I will cross that bridge when I reach there.



I got an answer back saying that people in Madrid are on vacations as it's summer season and that is why it's taking so long. So I really don't know when I'll be hearing back lol. Don't know if it's positive or negative either. What do you think man?
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Mar 2016
Posts: 187
Location: Estonia
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: IE (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2016, 00:38
Condoriano wrote:
prabhakar09 wrote:
Condoriano wrote:
Sent her an email instead so that I don't come off as too pushy. Waiting for an answer still... This is taking too long. If you also get an offer from INSEAD, which school will you pick?


I think it's time to be pushy man. Call up. clarify. The people on phone are generally very understanding.
One of my recommendation failed to be submitted. I sent email, when no response in two days, I Called up. they immediately resolved te issue.


regarding INSEAD. I will cross that bridge when I reach there.



I got an answer back saying that people in Madrid are on vacations as it's summer season and that is why it's taking so long. So I really don't know when I'll be hearing back lol. Don't know if it's positive or negative either. What do you think man?


well, at least some response. but It's not normal. generally they respond in 2-3 weeks.
_________________
- Saurabh Prabhakar
MBA@ IE business school. GMAT 690/Q49/V35
Providing guidance for MBA aspirants here: https://www.fiverr.com/sauprabhakar/help-you-navigate-the-mba-application-journey
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 May 2016
Posts: 6
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Aug 2016, 05:08
I just got an email from IE stating that I AM IN! :D

Is there a facebook group I can join to meet everybody?


Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Mar 2016
Posts: 187
Location: Estonia
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: IE (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Aug 2016, 05:30
Condoriano wrote:
I just got an email from IE stating that I AM IN! :D

Is there a facebook group I can join to meet everybody?




Congrats, good news. ...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/539149852939982/

here is the group
_________________
- Saurabh Prabhakar
MBA@ IE business school. GMAT 690/Q49/V35
Providing guidance for MBA aspirants here: https://www.fiverr.com/sauprabhakar/help-you-navigate-the-mba-application-journey
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 May 2016
Posts: 6
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Aug 2016, 09:30
prabhakar09 wrote:
Condoriano wrote:
I just got an email from IE stating that I AM IN! :D

Is there a facebook group I can join to meet everybody?




Congrats, good news. ...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/539149852939982/

here is the group


Thanks!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017   [#permalink] 09 Aug 2016, 09:30

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 21 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all IE IMBA Aspirants: (Jan 2017 intake) Class of 2017

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne