Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 08:20 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 08:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GPA: 3.41
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V33
GPA: 3.72
WE:Project Management (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [#permalink]
Since all interviews are done is it safe to assume that whoever didn’t get an interview is dinged?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [#permalink]
kendrick1993 wrote:
MBA0502 wrote:
kendrick1993 wrote:
MBA0502 wrote:
kendrick1993 wrote:
Hi all, had my interview today- I thought it went well. No real surprises and pleasant conversation. Question... how long did it take for you guys to get a green check next to your interview status on the portal after your interview? Its been a couple hours but still showing X (but got the confirmation email).

It depends on how soon your interviewer submits your interview report. My portal got updated two hours after the interview.

Interesting... well my interviewer definitely submitted or at least I think they did since I got a "Thank You for Interviewing" email from Kellogg? Was it shortly after the email?

Looks like Kellogg is pretty random as my portal got updated shortly after receiving that email. Well almost at the same time, I also got an email reply from my earlier communications with Kellogg, saying that my application is complete and under review. So maybe the portal will be updated once they begin to review the application?

Gotcha makes sense, I may just check in with the team on Tuesday if there's still not check. Just want to make sure everything flows in appropriately

I interviewed early last week but my application portal hasn’t been updated yet so I wouldn’t be worried about it.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
I got a checkmark for interview on the status page by the end of the day of my interview (05/18). I wouldn't worry too much about not having that, but it also doesn't hurt to just check with them tomorrow.

kendrick1993 wrote:
MBA0502 wrote:
kendrick1993 wrote:
MBA0502 wrote:
kendrick1993 wrote:
Hi all, had my interview today- I thought it went well. No real surprises and pleasant conversation. Question... how long did it take for you guys to get a green check next to your interview status on the portal after your interview? Its been a couple hours but still showing X (but got the confirmation email).

It depends on how soon your interviewer submits your interview report. My portal got updated two hours after the interview.

Interesting... well my interviewer definitely submitted or at least I think they did since I got a "Thank You for Interviewing" email from Kellogg? Was it shortly after the email?

Looks like Kellogg is pretty random as my portal got updated shortly after receiving that email. Well almost at the same time, I also got an email reply from my earlier communications with Kellogg, saying that my application is complete and under review. So maybe the portal will be updated once they begin to review the application?

Gotcha makes sense, I may just check in with the team on Tuesday if there's still not check. Just want to make sure everything flows in appropriately
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
I don't think anyone will know for sure. Feel free to PM me if you want to compare profiles. I don't think my profile is especially strong but I got an interview, so you might just have a really strong application.

vp40 wrote:
Since all interviews are done is it safe to assume that whoever didn’t get an interview is dinged?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Hi everyone!

For Letters of Recommendation, are they sent as soon as I hit "Send to Recommender" or when I submit my full application? Reason I ask is because I am still working on my application but wanted to give my recommenders a head start if possible.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
User312 wrote:
Hi everyone!

For Letters of Recommendation, are they sent as soon as I hit "Send to Recommender" or when I submit my full application? Reason I ask is because I am still working on my application but wanted to give my recommenders a head start if possible.

Thanks!

It is sent as soon as you hit send on the application

Intern
Intern
Send PM
vp40 wrote:
User312 wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thanks!

It is sent as soon as you hit send on the application

To confirm, are you saying it is the former? Thanks!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
GPA: 3.95
Send PM
Kudos
User312 wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thanks!

Did you apply for summer or fall? If summer, you missed the deadline to get everything submitted.

The letters are sent as soon as you hit send to recommender, regardless of application submission status.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
chicagomba111 wrote:
User312 wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thanks!

Did you apply for summer or fall? If summer, you missed the deadline to get everything submitted.

The letters are sent as soon as you hit send to recommender, regardless of application submission status.

Thank you for the clarification! And I will be applying for Fall.

Best of luck everyone!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I interviewed last week, but still don’t have the check mark for my interview being completed.

I got the thank you for interviewing email though.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [3]
Given Kudos: 27
Send PM
Kudos
Well Summer 2020 applicants...We have THREE MORE DAYS.

Not that I am counting. ?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey everyone, I checked this morning and the interview status was updated this morning to a green check :)
Cheers and good luck to everyone. Happy to share my profile/stats if anyone is curious.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
kendrick1993 wrote:
Hey everyone, I checked this morning and the interview status was updated this morning to a green check :)
Cheers and good luck to everyone. Happy to share my profile/stats if anyone is curious.

I just opened my application and it has been updated too! Yay!!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Did anyone else get an invitation to "The Right Stuff: Managing Your Career Through Disruptive Times" (actually looks pretty good!)? If I get rejected and these automated invitations continue to come, that is just rubbing salt in the wound.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 71
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GPA: 4
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
raceya2002 wrote:
Did anyone else get an invitation to "The Right Stuff: Managing Your Career Through Disruptive Times" (actually looks pretty good!)? If I get rejected and these automated invitations continue to come, that is just rubbing salt in the wound.

I think it is a generic email. I got it too :D
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
GPA: 3.95
Send PM
A friend of mine just told me that their friend just got in to the program (they applied like 1st of April, though)... so I guess admissions is starting to let people this week before the 29th deadline? Has anyone else heard anything?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
chicagomba111 wrote:
A friend of mine just told me that their friend just got in to the program (they applied like 1st of April, though)... so I guess admissions is starting to let people this week before the 29th deadline? Has anyone else heard anything?

I haven't heard anything yet.

Does anyone know what time of day the decisions will be available (morning, noon, afternoon, pre-dawn hours of Friday morning)?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  14   15   16   17   18   19   20  ...  60   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts