GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 06 Jul 2020, 05:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 10:19
kendrick1993 wrote:
Hey everyone, I checked this morning and the interview status was updated this morning to a green check :)
Cheers and good luck to everyone. Happy to share my profile/stats if anyone is curious.

Mine too!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 10:25
raceya2002 wrote:
chicagomba111 wrote:
A friend of mine just told me that their friend just got in to the program (they applied like 1st of April, though)... so I guess admissions is starting to let people this week before the 29th deadline? Has anyone else heard anything?

I haven't heard anything yet.

Does anyone know what time of day the decisions will be available (morning, noon, afternoon, pre-dawn hours of Friday morning)?

I have not heard anything either.

Most likely they will release decisions similar to how they release decisions for the full time applicants. Acceptance calls will be made throughout the day of 5/29 and rejection e-mails will be sent in a batch after 5:00 pm.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 12:24
Who gave this info that rejection mails will be sent after 5 pm?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 12:36
vp40 wrote:
Who gave this info that rejection mails will be sent after 5 pm?

Reading through the Kellogg Full-time applicant forum, this is typically how their decision day unfolds.
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.95

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 12:38
Well, I just got a phone call and I was accepted!! I am sure you all will be hearing soon. Sounds like they had a lot of folks to get through but said there would be time later this week for extended questions.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 12:42
chicagomba111 wrote:
Well, I just got a phone call and I was accepted!! I am sure you all will be hearing soon. Sounds like they had a lot of folks to get through but said there would be time later this week for extended questions.

Congrats!!

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GPA: 4
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 12:43
chicagomba111 wrote:

Congrats!!!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 12:49
Congrats!!! When did you submit your application ?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 12:50
chicagomba111 wrote:

Congratulations! Best of luck!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 12:51
chicagomba111 wrote:

Congrats !

Mine still doesn't show a green mark for the interview and they told me that the interviewer needs to update that.
Might happen today or tomorrow.
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.95

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 12:54
Thanks everyone! Feel free to PM if you have any questions. Good luck to you all :) finger crossed for everyone on this thread!

I submitted my app on May 1st and then interviewed two weeks later.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 12:58
raceya2002 wrote:
chicagomba111 wrote:

Congratulations! Best of luck!

Did they give any indication of what the cohort size for the summer group is?
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.9
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 12:59
Got in to Kellogg . Just received a call from the school . Wishing everyone the very best and look forward connecting with the community .

Applied on May 4th
Interviewed on 18th
Got the call today 26th

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 13:01
rakeshponnala wrote:
Got in to Kellogg . Just received a call from the school . Wishing everyone the very best and look forward connecting with the community .

Applied on May 4th
Interviewed on 18th
Got the call today 26th

Congrats !!!

Did you profile have all GREEN's before getting the call ?
I'm still worried my interviewer didn't provide his feedback.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 13:03
rakeshponnala wrote:

Applied on May 4th
Interviewed on 18th
Got the call today 26th

Did you submit GMAT score? Good luck ahead
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 13:05
chicagomba111 wrote:
Thanks everyone! Feel free to PM if you have any questions. Good luck to you all :) finger crossed for everyone on this thread!

I submitted my app on May 1st and then interviewed two weeks later.

Did you apply for weekend PT MBA? Did you submit GMAT score? Good luck ahead.

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GPA: 4
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 13:11
Just got the call as well. Got an admit for Weekend Accelerated program.
Applied with expired GMAT and interviewed on 4th MAY.

All the very best everyone!
Intern
Intern
B
Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 13:22
Does anyone here still do not have "Interview Status" incomplete even after the interview ?
Manager
Manager
B
Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 26 May 2020, 13:25
For people who got accepted - Congrats!

What is the first letter of your last name? :) and did the call come from a 312 area code number?

Originally posted by ParttimeMBAer856 on 26 May 2020, 13:23.
Last edited by ParttimeMBAer856 on 26 May 2020, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 13:25
hellogmatprep45 wrote:
Does anyone here still do not have "Interview Status" incomplete even after the interview ?

Mine turned green just this morning. They might still be going through the final batch of apps.

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake   [#permalink] 26 May 2020, 13:25

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  15   16   17   18   19   20   21  ...  44    Next  [ 879 posts ] 

Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: Priyanka1293, Lekoben, Padfoot