Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:49 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 926 [0]
Given Kudos: 47
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [2]
Given Kudos: 130
GMAT 1: 630 Q44 V32
GPA: 3.56
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
GMAT 1: 540 Q41 V23
GMAT 2: 640 Q46 V31 (Online)
GPA: 3.83
WE:Business Development (Other)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [2]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
Re: Calling all UBC Sauder MBA Applicants: [Aug 2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Kudos
Bookmarks
Hey sarida47

As of now the next intake is indeed scheduled for Aug 21. Zaa from the admission committee had confirmed in one of the sessions.

sarida47 wrote:
Does anybody know whether Sauder confirmed that the next intake is gonna take place in August 2021 since the upcoming intake has been postponed to Jan 2021?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Re: Calling all UBC Sauder MBA Applicants: [Aug 2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Are the essay topics for August 21 intake released?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hey Guys,

I am new to whole B-School hunting experience. Yet to close on GMAT dates I see only GMAT online 1 attempt is the only option currently.

I have following profile, do help me with few of the queries as new bee.

Undergrads: 82 % (CS Engg.) India
Work Ex: 10 years of Work Ex in IT Functional Tech with last 5 years in big 4.
GMAT: Haven't tried it yet hopeful of getting 600-630 in first attempt would that be decent?
Extra Curricular: Not too much

What are the chances?

Thanks
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [0]
Given Kudos: 139
Send PM
AspireCA2020 wrote:
Hey Guys,

I am new to whole B-School hunting experience. Yet to close on GMAT dates I see only GMAT online 1 attempt is the only option currently.

I have following profile, do help me with few of the queries as new bee.

Undergrads: 82 % (CS Engg.) India
Work Ex: 10 years of Work Ex in IT Functional Tech with last 5 years in big 4.
GMAT: Haven't tried it yet hopeful of getting 600-630 in first attempt would that be decent?
Extra Curricular: Not too much

What are the chances?

Thanks

There is a What are my chances tool to get the insight into that

I would also like to urge you to consider the possibility that a 10 year work ex is red flag in most cases. For sauder, I suppose 650+ is what they suggest to stay competitive.

And about the Extra curricular. If you can, please engage in the extra activities in your community.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [2]
Given Kudos: 10
GMAT 1: 540 Q41 V23
GMAT 2: 640 Q46 V31 (Online)
GPA: 3.83
WE:Business Development (Other)
Send PM
Kudos
Hey guys,

The application deadlineof August 2021 entry is already available on the website. In case any of you want to check it out.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sarida47 wrote:
Hey guys,

The application deadlineof August 2021 entry is already available on the website. In case any of you want to check it out.

You mean the MBA application deadline for 2021 intake? Can you share a link or screenshot of the same? Also, are the essays also released?

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Here is the link to the site with deadline details: https://www.sauder.ubc.ca/programs/mast ... w-to-apply

DrishtiC wrote:
sarida47 wrote:
Hey guys,

You mean the MBA application deadline for 2021 intake? Can you share a link or screenshot of the same? Also, are the essays also released?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
DrishtiC wrote:
sarida47 wrote:
Hey guys,

[/quote]

Oh great. And are the essay topics same as last year?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 179
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GRE 1: Q161 V160
GPA: 2.9
Send PM
Here's the screenshot
Attachments

ubc app scr.JPG
ubc app scr.JPG [ 34.86 KiB | Viewed 14650 times ]

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 46 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V27 (Online)
GPA: 3.76
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Hi everyone

Is it true that canadian/PR students evaluation is different from international students? Are there eligibility criteria like gmat and ielts less than international students or they are given more preferences?

Manager
Manager
Affiliations: Vibranture
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM