Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 04:27 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 04:27

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
No problem :) did you apply for the MBA program? I'm about to submit my application in for the MMF!

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
deekshajuneja wrote:
Yeah, a little late, but helpful nonetheless to anyone else going through the process. Thank you so much.

Hey deeksha, have you heard back from teh admissions team after submitting your application? When did you complete your application?

Current Student
Send PM
Kudos
Arnav17 wrote:
No problem :) did you apply for the MBA program? I'm about to submit my application in for the MMF!

Yes, I did!

All the best with your application. :)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Send PM
Lotr wrote:
deekshajuneja wrote:
Yeah, a little late, but helpful nonetheless to anyone else going through the process. Thank you so much.

Hey deeksha, have you heard back from teh admissions team after submitting your application? When did you complete your application?

It took them a while to mark my application as complete but yes, I did receive communication via their portal that they are marking my application as complete.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks Deeksha! So once you upload all additional requirements in the portal, you get a confirmation from them? I just got the green tick that all the supplemental material is submitted, but no confirmation as such

Current Student
Send PM
Kudos
Arnav17 wrote:
Thanks Deeksha! So once you upload all additional requirements in the portal, you get a confirmation from them? I just got the green tick that all the supplemental material is submitted, but no confirmation as such

So yeah, in the portal itself, they send me a message that they have found my application complete. I was invited for an interview yesterday as well :)
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8833 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
deekshajuneja wrote:
Arnav17 wrote:

So yeah, in the portal itself, they send me a message that they have found my application complete. I was invited for an interview yesterday as well :)

deekshajuneja

Is this interview invite for Rotman?
Current Student
Send PM
Nikhil wrote:
deekshajuneja wrote:
Arnav17 wrote:

deekshajuneja

Is this interview invite for Rotman?

No, Mcgill
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Posted from my mobile device[/quote]

So yeah, in the portal itself, they send me a message that they have found my application complete. I was invited for an interview yesterday as well :)[/quote]

deekshajuneja

Is this interview invite for Rotman?[/quote]
No, Mcgill[/quote]

For MBA? When is your interview and interviewer? (The person who emailed you will be the interviewer)
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8833 [1]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM