Last visit was: 17 Jul 2024, 12:10 It is currently 17 Jul 2024, 12:10
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Finance, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Leadership, Operations
GMAT 1: 610 Q49 V25
GMAT 2: 670 Q47 V34
GPA: 2.95
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Current Student
Send PM
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
It is holiday season plus covid. So it will be delayed for a while

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
Re: Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Hi Folks,

I've accepted my offer for McGill MBA for Fall 2021.
Would love to connect with my future classmates, feel free to drop me a personal message!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
vic01 wrote:
Hi Folks,

I've accepted my offer for McGill MBA for Fall 2021.
Would love to connect with my future classmates, feel free to drop me a personal message!

Congratulations! So have I. Sending you a dm

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 46 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V27 (Online)
GPA: 3.76
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Hi Guys,

Those you have been accepted for Sept 2021 intake. Can you please tell me that has there been any communication on whether the classes will be online or on-campus or any tentative decision they might have looking at the current covid situation?
Current Student
Send PM
My interview is tomorrow with Sema Burney. Any suggestions? Any experiences?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Khattak2144 wrote:

Hey Khattak2144. Congratulations. When did you get the invite? I still have not heard from them. I guess it is a ding then.
Current Student
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
arshiji wrote:
Hi Guys,

Those you have been accepted for Sept 2021 intake. Can you please tell me that has there been any communication on whether the classes will be online or on-campus or any tentative decision they might have looking at the current covid situation?

Thay said they can't comment on it as of now - unpredictable situation.
Current Student
Send PM
GmatConnect wrote:
Khattak2144 wrote:

Hey Khattak2144. Congratulations. When did you get the invite? I still have not heard from them. I guess it is a ding then.

Thank you! 😊 I am really very nervous. They ll be sending invitations for Round 1 till Christmas. Don’t worry stay hopeful.

Any interview debrief please?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [2]
Given Kudos: 23
Schools: ISB'22 (WL)
Send PM
Kudos
Khattak2144 wrote:
GmatConnect wrote:
Khattak2144 wrote:

Thank you! 😊 I am really very nervous. They ll be sending invitations for Round 1 till Christmas. Don’t worry stay hopeful.

Hey! I had my interview with her. She is very calming & has a big smile on her face. It was a pleasant interview.
Questions were basic - tell me about yourself, why MBA, why now, goals post mba - have an example of what job you wanna take up in what firm, challenges at work, learnings from your career, why McGill, Why canada etc + followup on any spikes in your profile or hobbies. Do smile through the interview, youll do great :)
Current Student
Send PM
Hey! I had my interview with her. She is very calming & has a big smile on her face. It was a pleasant interview.
Questions were basic - tell me about yourself, why MBA, why now, goals post mba - have an example of what job you wanna take up in what firm, challenges at work, learnings from your career, why McGill, Why canada etc + followup on any spikes in your profile or hobbies. Do smile through the interview, youll do great :)[/quote]

Grateful I have sent you a pm as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
Send PM
Calling all Desautels (McGill) Applicants: [2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Hi everyone,
I have a basic doubt, for all B school application portals, the payment is at the end, but for McGill Desautels, after filling the basic details, it directly goes to the payment gateway, and i am confused if I am choosing the wrong program. Can someone guide me in the regard ? Do we pay upfront and then start the applications ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [1]
Given Kudos: 44
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.72
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
Jaghan wrote:
Hi everyone,
I have a basic doubt, for all B school application portals, the payment is at the end, but for McGill Desautels, after filling the basic details, it directly goes to the payment gateway, and i am confused if I am choosing the wrong program. Can someone guide me in the regard ? Do we pay upfront and then start the applications ?

After the payment you'll be guided to a portal where you can upload your documents & essays. Don't worry you're on the correct path. :)

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.23
Send PM
Khattak2144 wrote:
Questions were basic - tell me about yourself, why MBA, why now, goals post mba - have an example of what job you wanna take up in what firm, challenges at work, learnings from your career, why McGill, Why canada etc + followup on any spikes in your profile or hobbies. Do smile through the interview, youll do great :)

Grateful I have sent you a pm as well.[/quote]

Congrats! How is your interview with her? I have also received one invitation from her.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.23
Send PM
twom wrote:

Posted from my mobile device[/quote]

Questions were basic - tell me about yourself, why MBA, why now, goals post mba - have an example of what job you wanna take up in what firm, challenges at work, learnings from your career, why McGill, Why canada etc + followup on any spikes in your profile or hobbies. Do smile through the interview, youll do great :)[/quote]

Thanks for your great sharing. Do you know how many days will she give a final decision to you? before Xmas holiday?
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8915 [0]
Given Kudos: 3038
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Khattak2144 wrote:

Hi Khattak2144

How did the interview go? Can you also add your interview experience in the following link? Thanks :)

https://gmatclub.com/forum/desautels-mcg ... brief.html
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Sema is a great interviewer. It was a conversational interview. As mentioned by another fellow already she ll just be asking about why mba? why mcgill? post career goals
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
Send PM
Hi, anyone here from chennai India, if your undergrad institution was affiliated to Anna university and you are not able to find your institution, did you still give Anna university or did you enter the name of the institution ?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5  ...  15