Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 23:34 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 23:34

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.23
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.58
Send PM
Re: Calling all UBC Sauder MBA Applicants: [Aug 2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Nikhil wrote:
GloriaLu wrote:
I received an email about a completion of preliminary review on Dec.3, but no update has been shown until now... I guess it is not good news. And I tried to follow an email to admission team several days ago, but no feedback from them again.

GloriaLu

Did you apply in Round 2? At least from the decision tracker, I see that no one has any updates on their applications? Did anyone hear back from Sauder?

No updates at all....

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V29
GPA: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling all UBC Sauder MBA Applicants: [Aug 2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
emily87 wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
GloriaLu wrote:
I received an email about a completion of preliminary review on Dec.3, but no update has been shown until now... I guess it is not good news. And I tried to follow an email to admission team several days ago, but no feedback from them again.

GloriaLu

Did you apply in Round 2? At least from the decision tracker, I see that no one has any updates on their applications? Did anyone hear back from Sauder?

No updates at all....

I enquired last week and got an email today
“. our team are currently processing a high volume of submitted files. Your application will be monitored shortly, and we will be in touch if we require anything further.“
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [0]
Given Kudos: 107
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I am from India. Has anyone got any update or an interview call from R2. I have submitted my application by Dec 21, 2020. The application was marked complete by Jan 5, 2021. But after that, there was no update.

Thank You.

Regards,
Sarah.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Hello,

I got an update from sauder

"While we do feel that you would be an excellent candidate to our program, the GMAT or GRE test will be a requirement for your application."

I have requested for a GMAT waiver in my application and applied in the first round and they have given me the time till 30th June to submit my score.

Did anyone else got this update from sauder?

Thanks

BSchool Moderator
Send PM
Hi Tushar17,
Whether initially they accepted your GMAT waiver request? Did you get this message after your interview or you haven't had your interview yet? Could you kindly provide details on the same.

Regards,
Sarah.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello Sarah,

I didn't get any update initially regarding GMAT waiver acceptance or any interview request.

Thanks

BSchool Moderator
Send PM
Hi Tushar,

Thanks for the update. All the best to you.

Regards,
Sarah.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 73
Send PM
tushar17 wrote:
Hello Sarah,

I didn't get any update initially regarding GMAT waiver acceptance or any interview request.

Thanks

Hi Tushar,

Do you have a master’s degree as you applied for the waiver?

Also, can we submit our application without GMAT and give GMAT later?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Anmoldps,

I have done my graduation in information technology and have an entrepreneur profile.
I have applied only in sauder without giving GMAT as GMAT waiver option was there.
Your query can be best answered by adcom.

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 205
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
Send PM
Guys my interview has been done. Hoping for positive response!
BSchool Moderator
Send PM
gravito123 wrote:

Hi gravito123,

Congratulations. May I know when you applied and when you got the initial interview intimation? You have applied in Round 1 or Round 2? And which date you submitted your application?

Thank you.

Regards,
Sarah.
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
gravito123 wrote:

gravito123

How did your interview go? Can you tell us about it by adding your interview experience in the following link? Thanks :)

https://gmatclub.com/forum/sauder-britis ... brief.html
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Send PM
Hi guys,

I had applied in Round 1 and my interview is scheduled for 25th Jan with Aaron Nakama(external recruiter). Does anyone had their interview with Aaron?
BSchool Moderator
Send PM
amit3649 wrote:
Hi guys,

I had applied in Round 1 and my interview is scheduled for 25th Jan with Aaron Nakama(external recruiter). Does anyone had their interview with Aaron?

Hi Amit,
Could you kindly let me know when you have applied and when did you get the intimation for the interview?

Congratulations and All the best.

Regards,
Sarah.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
The application should be submitted with normal GMAT planned/superficial dates, with a letter named "Statement of Qualification" requesting for a waiver.
After initial review, they grant the waiver and send the approval email.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 926 [0]
Given Kudos: 47
Send PM
Hey Guys,

Sauder promises an admission decision of 8 weeks from submitting complete application.
However, I got mine after 10 weeks.

Did anyone else faced the same issue?
BSchool Moderator
Send PM
coreyander wrote:
Hey Guys,

Sauder promises an admission decision of 8 weeks from submitting complete application.
However, I got mine after 10 weeks.

Did anyone else faced the same issue?

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

You got interview invitation after 10 weeks or final decision? Can you kindly tell me in which round you applied and when you have got interview invitation?

Thanks and regards,
Sarah.

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12  ...  14   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts