Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 18:04 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 18:04

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
MBA and Beyond Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions Consulting from INSEAD, Wharton and Columbia graduates
Affiliations: INSEAD and Harvard
Own Kudos [?]: 350 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 38
Send PM
Re: ISB Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Request experts to have a look at my profile :
Nationality : Indian
Grad : Mechanical Engineering with 73%, not sure about converting it into CGPA
Senior Secondary 12th : 86%
High School 10th : 83%

Work Experience :
TCS : Core JAVA, 3 years 9 months
Then a career switch
SBI : in several Roles 9 years 9 Months ( Working as Relationship Manager- Commercial Loans, Retail Branch Head, Back office Credit Manager, Back Office Business Analyst, presently leading a team of 17 people as Chief Manager)
Total Experience : 13 years 6 months
ECA : nothing special as such, but was associated with some NGOs for philanthropic work

Planning to give GMAT in April 2021, Request for tentative target score for Indian/Decent foreign B Schools
My query is whether I can target Full Time MBA Abroad(bit sceptical due to my age factor) or I have to go with E-MBA in any Indian B school. Plz help.

Posted from my mobile device
Own Kudos [?]: 350 [1]
Send PM
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
Hey saikatp,

I must admit that you have an impressive streak of professional experience with impactful roles. Your achievements and contributions to your organizations are noteworthy and deserve a separate space in your application. They clearly highlight that you have had a progressive career. You have also shown leadership skills which is noteworthy as well. The fact that you were in the 4-member team to deal with #Logout campaign says a lot about you and your organization’s trust in your crisis management abilities.

Your 650 GMAT score stands quite low against the class average of 710 at ISB. However the b-schools accepts applicants in the range of 600 to 770. Therefore, your essays and interview are going to play a crucial role now.

I would suggest you to dig deeper and talk about your hobby or interests. It can be as simple as travelling and cooking. Or even being a foodie. The point is, these add a diversity to the profile of the candidate and highlight qualitative attributes of the candidate. This is more important in case of ISB as the b-school specifically looks for professional and personal diversity in applicants.

Talking about your professional experience, I will suggest you to highlight those instances primarily where you step up in leadership roles. As this will bring forward the leadership attributes in you. Together, it will help you make a strong point that how ISB will be perfect for you to help you become a better leader.

Feel free to connect with us for a free consultation. We will be more than happy to assist you in your MBA journey.

Regards,
Shantanu Sharma
Shantanu Sharma, Linkedin
Founder and Admissions Consultant, MBA and Beyond
Testimonials
Email: shantanu@mbaandbeyond.com
What s app: +65-97158525

saikatp wrote:
Hey,

Please evaluate my profile for ISB PGP Round II @ 2021-2022 batch:

GMAT Score: 650 [Quant:37, Verbal:41]

Educational Qualifications:
PG Diploma: Asian College Of Journalism, Chennai
Graduation: Completed BA in English from the University of Calcutta in 2014 with 50.76%.
Class XII: Secured 83% @ ICSE Science stream in 2011
Class X: Secured 86% @ ICSE Science stream in 2010

Work Experience: 5.8 Years
2018 - Present: Manager - Marketing & Communications - Times Group
- Built & operationalised PR strategy for 35 Times brands including MX Player, Dineout & Gaana
- Counsel for deal pipe communication for funding rounds of MX Player, Gaana & Gradeup
- Part of 4 member crisis communications task force for Dineout during #Logout campaign

2016-2018: Snr. Associate - Communications - Paytm
- Headed PR content strategy for all Paytm group companies globally
- Established Paytm Blog & 5 more; led 500X organic surge in traffic within 6 months
- Shaped Paytm's reputation across 13 countries

2015-2016: Startup Reporter - Times Group
- Founding team business Insider India
- Over 400 byline articles across Times Group properties
- Led BI India's first branded content campaign; created multiple viral content properties

Achievements:
Part of Exchange4Media’s Top 30 Under 30 2020 list of young talent in the Media, Advertising & Digital
Winner of Exchange4Media’s ‘Young Gun’ title at the Indian Content Marketing Awards 2019
Led 4 member central Communications Team that won Times Group's Quarterly ‘Terrific Team’ Award
Conferred the ‘Highly Commended Young Communicator’ honor at PRCA South East Asia 2019
Winner of ‘Rising Star of the Year’ Award at ICCO Global Awards 2018
Winner of ‘PR Up and Comer’ Award at 2018 Stars of PR Awards
Winner of ‘Young PR Professional of the Year’ at PR Awards Asia 2018
Paytm Blog is an official case study in the country’s only dedicated post-graduate PR College – the School of Communications and Reputation, Mumbai
Winner of ‘Best Use of Blogs’ honor at Exchange4Media’s Indian Digital Media Awards 2017
Part of a two-member team recognized among India’s top 5 Communications Teams by Reputation Today

Others:
Persuing MICA's online PG Certification in Digital Marketing and Communication
Working on a self-help book for Indian college-goers & young professionals
Guest Lecturer - Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi 2019 Batch

No hobbies or extra-curriculars worth mentioning.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [1]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
inexistent wrote:
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile for ISB:

GMAT Score: 680 [Quant:48 , Verbal:34, I.R.:5 , AWA:4]

Graduation: Completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from ITER under BPUT University Odisha in 2010 with 7.77 cgpa.
12th: 67.20% from Science stream under CBSE
10th: 76.40% CBSE

Work Experience:
Approx 10 years.

1.6 years - Jindal Steel and Power- Platemill commissioning project.

5 years - BEML ( PSU under Min of Defence) - Mix of R&D and Marketing Division.

2.5 years - ACG (Pharmaceutical Machinery) - Head of New Product Development

Current - 1.5 years at a start-up

Long term: Entrepreneurship
Short term: Product Management role.

Extra Curricular:

Educational YouTube Channel.
Started a mobile based quiz competition at ACG.
Learned app creation basics and created an app for product specifications at one of my companies.
Member of cultural and sports committee at college.
Represented college in volleyball.
Represented school (12th) in kabaddi - winner of inter-school tournament.

HOBBIES:
Pranayama and meditation.
Singing and listening songs.

Hey inexistent,

To start off with the strong suits in your profile, you have got an extensive amount of work experience. Big brands like BEML and Jindal Steel and power certainly play a part in bolstering your profile, as you’d be facing competition from applicants from big4 companies.
Moreover, working for a startup also shows your entrepreneurial skills. In all these experiences, talking about the roles and positions you undertook, the teams and projects you led and the impact you created in those positions would help you establish yourself as a strong candidate.

Additionally, you come across as an academically strong candidate owing to your GPA of 7.77 that highlights your academic prowess. Furthermore, you have mentioned that you have scored a 680 in your GMAT exam which is pretty competitive but falls a bit short when compared to your target school - ISB. Therefore, a retake is definitely what I suggest (target score - 700+) However, if you are not planning to retake your GMAT exam, you can surely work with a 680 score, provided you ensure backing your profile with a very strong application. Since GMAT scores carry only 20% of weightage in your acceptance criteria, you can draw attention to other aspects of your profile such as work experience and extracurricular activities to overshadow this minor drawback.

Furthermore, your participation in extracurricular activities is equally important as it will showcase a holistically developed profile which is what the schools are looking for. Needless to say, you definitely possess a decent hold on your extracurricular activities through your active involvement in an educational youtube channel as well as your initiatives taken at ACG. However, to further boost your profile you can also talk about any major certifications that you undertook to highlight your constant thirst for knowledge and upscaling your skills. One thing that is missing in your profile is a socially responsible aspect that you can showcase by taking part in CSR activities and creating significant impacts. All in all, you need to dig deep into every aspect and bring out varied skills in your profile.

Moving on to your school choice, ISB comes under the dream category where your chances of acceptance will be something around 40-50%. That said, to hedge your bets wisely, a better strategy, in this case, would be to target a mixed bunch of schools from the dream, competitive and safe category.

Here are a few schools that you can be looking at:

Dream: Ivey, Duke, Rotman, INSEAD, LBS
Competitive: ESSEC, ESMT, Babson, Boston, Purdue
Safe: Skema, EDHEC, Grenoble

Lastly, it is important to be mindful of the fact that you’d be competing with much stronger profiles compared to yours. This is why I’d suggest you lay emphasis on your admission application as a strong application holds 30% of weightage in the entire admission process and is also the way through which you can highlight your strengths and give apt justifications for your weaknesses to smooth over any flaws in your profile. Moreover, a strong application sets you apart from the rest of the competition and hence it is imperative that you use this tool in your arsenal to the best of your advantage.

That said, if you are contemplating on how to draft an impactful application, you can check out our All-in-one service, that is a complete end to end consulting process aimed at providing personalised application suggestions, unlimited editing service and expert consultants who would constantly be there to help you throughout your application journey. We’ve helped 2500+ applicants get into their dream schools so far, and we’d love for you to be next!

Link is given below:

https://www.mim-essay.com/mim-all-in-one

Hope this helped!
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hey Pravalikapuram,

Your profile looks decent at first glance with attractive academics. Your GMAT score is slightly lower than the class average of 710. Your work-experience too is less than the class average of 4.3 years. For work-ex assessment, I would request you to provide me more information with respect to the size and scale of the manufacturing unit of your family business.

Therefore, you’ll have to showcase your career as that of progression. You’ll have to highlight how you were better than your peers during your professional experience. This may help you to add some basis points to compensate for you below average work-ex accepted by ISB.

Your ECs indeed are very attractive and bring out the competitive values in you. Your ECs strongly point out the presence of leadership abilities in you and worth being mentioned in your essays. You can highlight any leadership lesson or any other important value you’ve learnt from your Karate tournaments. Alongside, you can mention how you dealt with a tough situation in the past and how it has shaped you in a positive way.

Feel free to connect with us for any help or query. We can have a quick discussion around your application strategy and a better understanding of your target schools.

Regards,
Shantanu Sharma
Testimonials
Pravalikapuram wrote:
Hello, call someone evaluate my profile please?

GMAT-690 (I feel it's not enough)
Acads
10th-9.5gpa
12th-93.5%
Undergrad-87% distinction

Work experience-
Deloitte-audit-4 months
Arcesium-financial services-14 months
Currently setting up a manufacturing unit for my family business. I'm planning to expand the business

Post MBA goals-strategy consultant short term and entrepreneurship long term

I'm a national level karate player
A lot of extra circulars
Treasurer at Student club
AIESEC experience of 1 year. I lead teams in aiesec
I also co-organize international karate tournaments.
I won IIM Indore flagship event in their management fest. The participation was more than 1000 people

Thank you.

Own Kudos [?]: 350 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hello inexistent,

Your profile looks decent at first look with work-ex being a major highlight. Your GMAT score of 680 is a bit on the lower side when compared with the class average of 710. However, your work-ex gives an impression of a seasoned professional with 10.5 years of experience. This is going to be a strong point in your application. Also, it will be worth highlighting your transition from large companies to a role in a start-up.

You must specifically bring out instances and scenarios from your work-ex where you stood up in leadership roles and helped your organizations sail out of crisis or impending trouble. You can also showcase your career as that of progression and performance which has been better than your peers. ISB appreciates diversity in the profile of the applicants. Therefore, you must make it clear that your roles at different organizations have honed you in a good performer in an all-rounded way.

Your ECs are different in themselves. You can bring some numbers to your Meditation and Pranayama interests to tell how you’ve been progressive in them. You can also highlight how these habits have helped you become a better performer at work in terms of intellectual and physical performance.

Also, I would request you to tell more about your post-MBA goals and connect them very well with your past experience.

If you are eyeing schools abroad, you may consider applying to Rotman, UBC Sauder etc.

Don’t hesitate to connect with us for a free consultation for an application strategy and a better understanding of your target schools.

Regards,
Shantanu Sharma
Testimonials

inexistent wrote:
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile for ISB:

GMAT Score: 680 [Quant:48 , Verbal:34, I.R.:5 , AWA:4]

Graduation: Completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from ITER under BPUT University Odisha in 2010 with 7.77 cgpa.
12th: 67.20% from Science stream under CBSE
10th: 76.40% CBSE

Work Experience:
Approx 10 years.

1.6 years - Jindal Steel and Power- Platemill commissioning project.

5 years - BEML ( PSU under Min of Defence) - Mix of R&D and Marketing Division.

2.5 years - ACG (Pharmaceutical Machinery) - Head of New Product Development

Current - 1.5 years at a start-up

Long term: Entrepreneurship
Short term: Product Management role.

Extra Curricular:

Educational YouTube Channel.
Started a mobile based quiz competition at ACG.
Learned app creation basics and created an app for product specifications at one of my companies.
Member of cultural and sports committee at college.
Represented college in volleyball.
Represented school (12th) in kabaddi - winner of inter-school tournament.

HOBBIES:
Pranayama and meditation.
Singing and listening songs.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Send PM
Hi Guys!

Please look at my profile for ISB flagship program, and please let me know ideal GMAT score to aim for.

10th- 93.1%
12th- 86.6%
BE in IT- 6.6 cgpa

work ex- 3 years

October 2017- July 2019- Cognizant

Worked as dotnet developer for e-commerce giant in UK- Asos
Led a team of 4 for successful global rollout of International Gift Voucher and Faster Refund programs.
Experience in working in an agile setup and follow development principles such as KISS,YAGNI,IoC etc.
Moved the legacy codebase into cloud repository
Improved upon CI/CD pipelines using Teamcity/Octopus
Decoupled the codebase into dockers and deployed it in microservices.

July 2019- Present- Amdocs
Working as a software engineer for in-house product built by Amdocs- Turbo Charging which is used by telecom giants such as ATT,Bell,Vodafone etc
Experience in handling production down scenarios/escalated situations with effective ease and communicating with stakeholders
Developed a machine learning algorithm which can be used with Turbo Charging to provide faster resolution to end user.
Worked in integration of TC with other in house products built and deployed by Amdocs
Actively participated in release activities of Turbo Charging into newer versions and developed microservices based architecture to keep the application lightweight.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Send PM
Hi Guys!

Please look at my profile for ISB flagship MBA programs, and please let me know ideal GMAT score to aim for.
My GMAT is on 6th feb 2021 and i am aiming for R3 this year or R1 for 2022 intake. Confused between 2.

10th- 93.1%
12th- 86.6%
BE in IT- 6.6 cgpa

work ex- 3 years

Led a team of 4 for successful global rollout of International Gift Voucher and Faster Refund programs.
Experience in working in an agile setup and follow development principles such as KISS,YAGNI,IoC etc.
Won employee of the quarter given by CTO of Asos

Working as a software engineer for in-house product built by Amdocs- Turbo Charging which is used by telecom giants such as ATT,Bell,Vodafone etc
Experience in handling production down scenarios/escalated situations with effective ease and communicating with stakeholders
Developed a machine learning algorithm which can be used with Turbo Charging to provide faster resolution to end user.
Worked in integration of TC with other in house products built and deployed by Amdocs
Actively participated in release activities of Turbo Charging into newer versions and developed microservices based architecture to keep the application lightweight.

Extra circular-
presented a research paper on crypto currency in state level paper presentation competition
won award in state level wall painting competition
active member of photography club in college
international rank of 948 in international english olympiad.

Post MBA goals- Work as a business analyst/consultant for 10 years. become an entreprenuer after that.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hello howdoesitmatter,
Are you planning for Round 3 or 2022? Round 3 could be a little tougher with fewer seats remaining. To your question, aim for above-average GMAT score for ISB (average for ISB is 710) to compensate for below-average CGPA and stereotypical profile of a male IT engineer. A lot of other details are currently missing from your description to comment any further (promotions, ECs, Volunteering, etc.).
However, what still differentiates you is that you have been able to provide a bigger business context to your work, though you will further need more quantification.
Good luck!!
howdoesitmatter wrote:
Hi Guys!

Please look at my profile for ISB flagship program, and please let me know ideal GMAT score to aim for.

10th- 93.1%
12th- 86.6%
BE in IT- 6.6 cgpa

work ex- 3 years

SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Expert Reply
Pravalikapuram wrote:
Hello, call someone evaluate my profile please?

GMAT-690 (I feel it's not enough)
Acads
10th-9.5gpa
12th-93.5%
Undergrad-87% distinction

Work experience-
Deloitte-audit-4 months
Arcesium-financial services-14 months
Currently setting up a manufacturing unit for my family business. I'm planning to expand the business

Post MBA goals-strategy consultant short term and entrepreneurship long term

I'm a national level karate player
A lot of extra circulars
Treasurer at Student club
AIESEC experience of 1 year. I lead teams in aiesec
I also co-organize international karate tournaments.
I won IIM Indore flagship event in their management fest. The participation was more than 1000 people

Thank you.

Hey Pravalikapuram,

To begin with, your undergraduate percentile of 87% undoubtedly showcases your strong academic prowess which coupled with your extracurricular endeavours highlight your strong interest in developing your profile holistically. Here, make sure you elaborate on what you did in the roles and how you handled problems, planned the events, raised funds (especially in your role as a treasurer in the student club and your role in AIESEC). You should dig deeper into this aspect and bring out varied skills in your profile. Though to be clear, Adcoms are more interested in impact created rather than participation, hence highlighting your quantifiable achievements would help enhance your application.

As far as your work experience goes, since an MBA is a manager's degree and requires significant work experience, your 18 months of work experience in the auditing and the financial sector is slightly on the lower end as an MBA requires the candidates to have at least 2+ years of experience. Thus, you need to check your eligibility once and when appling you’ll need to back your profile with a strong application in order to overshadow this shortcoming. Additionally, you can also take up certain certifications in management like Sigma 6 or volunteering initiatives and CSR activities with NGOs to bolster your extracurriculars and thus build a holistic profile.

Coming to your GMAT score, an overall score of 690 is pretty competitive but for ISB, an average score of 710 is what I would recommend. That said, if you have time in your hand and are open to boosting your score further, I would suggest you retake the GMAT to improve your score. On the other hand, if you are not willing to go for a retake, you can cover for the shortcomings in your GMAT score by crafting a very strong application that properly highlights the pragmatic exposure gained through the internships and the extracurricular activities as GMAT holds only 20% of a weightage on your chances of getting accepted.

Having said that, ISB falls into the dream category and based on your profile, you have 40-50% chances of getting accepted. That said, in order to hedge your bets wisely, it is always better to broaden your options and target a mix of dream, competitive, and safe schools. Thus, if you want to know more about other top B-schools that you can be targeting, you can take up a FREE Profile Evaluation that will give you more accurate and personalized suggestions based on your inputs.

Click on the link below to avail your free evaluation:

https://www.mim-essay.com/profile-evaluation

Here, you can also Book a Free consulting session with one of our consultants who through their expertise can gauge the competitiveness of your profile and help you chalk a winning strategy to bag an admit from your target schools and programs.

Hope this helped!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Hi, was hoping someone could evaluate my profile. Thanks in advance! (EEO application)

10th: 94%
12th: 92%
Degree (BSc): 88%
GMAT: 770 (Q50, V45, IR 8, AWA - NA since online GMAT)

CFA Level 2 Cleared

Short stint of freelance question development work for Dr. Mark Meldrum, prep provider of CFA exams.

Currently unemployed as left job in 2020. On the lookout for other roles.

Academic achievements: 99th percentile score in 12th grade state exams. Topper of one subject at undergrad.

What do you think of my chances of getting an EEO admit? Will the fact that Im currently unemployed be a huge issue? Your opinions are greatly valued. Thanks.

Originally posted by Sid0499 on 14 Jan 2021, 23:09.
Last edited by Sid0499 on 02 Feb 2021, 03:47, edited 1 time in total.
MBA Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 1036 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
Schools: ISB (A)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Sid0499 wrote:
Hi, was hoping someone could evaluate my profile. Thanks in advance! (EEO application)

Degree (BSc, Statistics): 88%

CFA Level 2 Cleared

Short stint of freelance question development work for Dr. Mark Meldrum, prep provider of CFA exams.

18 months workex at a financial services KPO. Good work, financial modelling, industry research decks, company profiling, leading calls with senior finance personnel of US based PE firm etc. Fast track promotion within 10 months, 5/5 rating.

Currently unemployed as left job in Sep 2020. On the lookout for other roles.

Extra currics: Professional musician (guitarist), performed across India as well as internationally with Bollywood peeps, indie musicians etc. Released an album featured on Rolling Stone India etc. Athlete with a state level track medal.

Academic achievements: 99th percentile score in 12th grade state exams. Topper of one subject at undergrad.

What do you think of my chances of getting an EEO admit? Will the fact that Im currently unemployed be a huge issue? Your opinions are greatly valued. Thanks.

All boxes wrt acads, extra-curricular, GMAT checked (and better). Won't go in details. Work-ex, even though not a front-end role is good as well. Having started my career in a similar role (when dinosaurs were still around :)), I can definitely gauge that the performance has been stellar.

Not being in a full-time role will not hamper your chances for now as ISB understands that this has been a tough year. Few R1 admits were in a similar boat so no worries there. However, if you feel this 'gap' will increase, then strongly suggest you take-up short-term assignments in the post-MBA industry of choice. Think from a placements point of view at ISB.

All the best!
Cheers,
Manan
Co-founder, S4G | ISB CO'13
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mananpuri/
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
S4G wrote:
Sid0499 wrote:

Degree (BSc, Statistics): 88%

CFA Level 2 Cleared

18 months workex at a financial services KPO. Good work, financial modelling, industry research decks, company profiling, leading calls with senior finance personnel of US based PE firm etc. Fast track promotion within 10 months, 5/5 rating.

Currently unemployed as left job in Sep 2020. On the lookout for other roles.

Extra currics: Professional musician (guitarist), performed across India as well as internationally with Bollywood peeps, indie musicians etc. Released an album featured on Rolling Stone India etc. Athlete with a state level track medal.

All boxes wrt acads, extra-curricular, GMAT checked (and better). Won't go in details. Work-ex, even though not a front-end role is good as well. Having started my career in a similar role (when dinosaurs were still around :)), I can definitely gauge that the performance has been stellar.

Not being in a full-time role will not hamper your chances for now as ISB understands that this has been a tough year. Few R1 admits were in a similar boat so no worries there. However, if you feel this 'gap' will increase, then strongly suggest you take-up short-term assignments in the post-MBA industry of choice. Think from a placements point of view at ISB.

All the best!
Cheers,
Manan
Co-founder, S4G | ISB CO'13
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mananpuri/

Thanks very much, Manan! Really appreciate the quick reply and the suggestion re picking up a short term work assignment. Really helps!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: ISB'22 (S)
Send PM

Originally posted by Sanjol on 15 Jan 2021, 10:32.
Last edited by Sanjol on 19 Jan 2021, 05:10, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: ISB'22 (S)
Send PM
Sanjol wrote:
Hi,

Originally posted by Sanjol on 16 Jan 2021, 06:29.
Last edited by Sanjol on 19 Jan 2021, 05:09, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: Victaprep consulting
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [3]
Given Kudos: 3
VictaPrep: Consulting
Schools: ISB '14 (A$)
Send PM
Kudos