Last visit was: 07 May 2024, 17:09 It is currently 07 May 2024, 17:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Concentration: General
Send PM
Re: Calling all Berkeley-Haas Fall 2010 Applicants [#permalink]
smritisharma84 wrote:
Hi designstory

may I know your profile?

If you do a search (top-right of your screen) on 'author', people have usually posted their stats in other topics. :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
oh.. ok! thanks :)
Intern
Intern
Schools:Duke R1 (Admitted w/$$), Yale SOM - R2 (Admitted), HBS - R2 (Ding), Berkeley Haas - R3 (WL)
GPA: 3.95
Send PM
Did anyone else get an interview invite? I find it strange that they would only have sent out one interview invite (of all the people in GMATclub). Is Designstory messing with us?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Schools:MIT R1 WL / Booth R1 WL / Columbia R2 invt / Haas R3 sub
Send PM
Hello Guys. One quick question: what would you say is the probability of receiving a scholarship in round 3 once you're invited to interview? Is Haas known to give scholarships? If so, what to they cover? Thanks and good luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
LetMeIn2012 wrote:
Did anyone else get an interview invite? I find it strange that they would only have sent out one interview invite (of all the people in GMATclub). Is Designstory messing with us?

Uh no, I'm not messing with you. Frankly, it would be pathetic of someone to mess with people on a forum just for kicks.

Btw, for on-site interviews, it looked like there were only the first two weeks of April available, and Mon-Thur only. I decided to fly to a city (not on-site) since there are no interviewers in my state.

My stats for those interested:
F/700/3.7 architecture & mech e/top 5 university/high-tech project manager/5 years WE
Intern
Intern
Schools:Duke R1 (Admitted w/$$), Yale SOM - R2 (Admitted), HBS - R2 (Ding), Berkeley Haas - R3 (WL)
GPA: 3.95
Send PM
I apologize DesignStory! I think the anxiety is making me paranoid, this whole process is making me a little crazy!

Congratulations on your invite, good luck! Hope to see you at Haas next year!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
LetMeIn2012 wrote:
I apologize DesignStory! I think the anxiety is making me paranoid, this whole process is making me a little crazy!

Congratulations on your invite, good luck! Hope to see you at Haas next year!

No problem. I know I'm already going crazy with the waiting! I definitely wasn't expecting the invite today.

Good luck to everyone! I'm sure more invites will be rolling out soon!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks for sharing your profile and all the best for your interview! hope u do gr8! :)
Intern
Intern
Concentration: IT Management, Entrepreneurship
Schools:MIT [ding-R1], Berkeley [SS interview-R2], Georgetown [interview-R2], Kellogg [interview-R2], NYU [R2]
 Q40  V30 GMAT 2: 690  Q50  V33 GMAT 3: 700  Q48  V39
WE 1: 2y Software Engineering Director
WE 2: 4y Software Engineer
Send PM
designstory wrote:
Btw, for on-site interviews, it looked like there were only the first two weeks of April available, and Mon-Thur only. I decided to fly to a city (not on-site) since there are no interviewers in my state.

My stats for those interested:
F/700/3.7 architecture & mech e/top 5 university/high-tech project manager/5 years WE

Thanks for sharing and good luck with the interview.

Others: please post here once you have an invite. Good luck to us all!
Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.35 Princeton
Send PM
Hellow All Rd Applicants. I just spoke to admissions: invitations for interviews just started yesterday and will continue to go out right up until 4/28 - notification deadline. They will try to do as many as possible as fast as possible, randomly and in no particular order, but that the volume suggests that the invites really could go deep into April merely as a function of volume.

Good luck to all!

Cheers,
GSR
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
grickman wrote:
Hellow All Rd Applicants. I just spoke to admissions: invitations for interviews just started yesterday and will continue to go out right up until 4/28 - notification deadline. They will try to do as many as possible as fast as possible, randomly and in no particular order, but that the volume suggests that the invites really could go deep into April merely as a function of volume.

Good luck to all!

Cheers,
GSR

Thanks for the info!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Sustainability, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.3
WE:Project Management (Other)
Send PM
This wait is killing, been over two months since I submitted the application and still haven't heard anything. :?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey guys,

Sorry for the off beat post, but I was wandering whether any EWMBA applicants are following this thread (the thread for EWMBA is pretty dead :) ). So here is the reason why I am posting this thread. The decisions for R2 EWMBA are supposed to be out tomorrow 2nd april. I know that full time admit applicants started receiving calls couple of days before the actual decision date. Is is also same for EWMBA? Coz i havent heard from any EWMBA applicant. If yes, then my hope is dwindling. I know the math done by many of you for full time but dont know how it may work for EWMBA. Anyone heard about calls going out for EWMBA for R2 to any of your friends or distant acquaintance?

- MM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
moneyminter wrote:
Hey guys,

Sorry for the off beat post, but I was wandering whether any EWMBA applicants are following this thread (the thread for EWMBA is pretty dead :) ). So here is the reason why I am posting this thread. The decisions for R2 EWMBA are supposed to be out tomorrow 2nd april. I know that full time admit applicants started receiving calls couple of days before the actual decision date. Is is also same for EWMBA? Coz i havent heard from any EWMBA applicant. If yes, then my hope is dwindling. I know the math done by many of you for full time but dont know how it may work for EWMBA. Anyone heard about calls going out for EWMBA for R2 to any of your friends or distant acquaintance?

- MM

I have not received a call but yes, I believe that they do call you to inform you of the decision one or two days before if you have been admitted.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
madhumajurivasan wrote:
moneyminter wrote:
Hey guys,

- MM

I have not received a call but yes, I believe that they do call you to inform you of the decision one or two days before if you have been admitted.

Ahh....the wait is killing me ..anway good luck to you. let us know in case you hear anything.

- MM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
moneyminter wrote:

Ahh....the wait is killing me ..anway good luck to you. let us know in case you hear anything.

- MM

Past 5pm now, so unfortunately it looks like I have been rejected. Hope you had better luck. Did you get a call?

I think they should not make their decisions come out the day after April Fools. It is inviting bad jokes for us.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
madhumajurivasan wrote:
moneyminter wrote:

- MM

Past 5pm now, so unfortunately it looks like I have been rejected. Hope you had better luck. Did you get a call?

I think they should not make their decisions come out the day after April Fools. It is inviting bad jokes for us.

No call for me too :(. I have left hopes. Anyone u knw got a call?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  47   48   49   50   51   52   53  ...  62