Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 17:29 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 17:29

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 600 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.21
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
WE:Business Development (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling Mason (William and Mary) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]
Has anyone recieved a decision yet?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.82
Send PM
Re: Calling Mason (William and Mary) Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]
Just now received mail from Admission team.. Got in with scholarship..

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Send PM
Bookmarks
I am in with scholarship! I will definitely be attending! So excited!!

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Guys, let me know if anyone is making a https://gmatclub.com/chat group

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello again! I paid my admission deposit and will be attending W&M. Anyone else? When is everyone planning to move to the area? I will actually arrive there in about 2 weeks due to my husband's new job.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V31
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Hi everyone! Can anyone share their interview experience? What questions did you get? Did anyone do a Skype/FaceTime interview?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 293 [0]
Given Kudos: 59
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
Send PM
Hi,

I am about to submit my application. Can someone please confirm this for me. The essay part says that 'please put your full name and a complete statement of the question being answered.'

Does this mean I submit a document with just the essay or should I also include the essay question in the document. I am confused. need help urgently!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
What I did was add a header to the document and I put my name and a restatement of the question in the header so that it wouldn't increase my wordcount. I'm not saying this is the right way, but the instructions are pretty clear that your name and question being answered needs to be included at the top of each page, and this was the only way I could add it without going over the 800 WC.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ashikaverma13 wrote:
Hi,

I am about to submit my application. Can someone please confirm this for me. The essay part says that 'please put your full name and a complete statement of the question being answered.'

Does this mean I submit a document with just the essay or should I also include the essay question in the document. I am confused. need help urgently!

I put my name in the upper right of the page and a full statement (copy/paste) of the question before my answer.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Ackingston wrote:
What I did was add a header to the document and I put my name and a restatement of the question in the header so that it wouldn't increase my wordcount. I'm not saying this is the right way, but the instructions are pretty clear that your name and question being answered needs to be included at the top of each page, and this was the only way I could add it without going over the 800 WC.

okay thanks, I reached out to the adcom as well and they told me not to worry about it even if I haven't mentioned the questions. that will match it up.

have or anyone here received in interview invite? Can someone tell me how long does the school usually takes to give an interview invite or final decision?

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
I haven’t heard anything yet. Anxiously waiting!!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ashikaverma13 wrote:

okay thanks, I reached out to the adcom as well and they told me not to worry about it even if I haven't mentioned the questions. that will match it up.

have or anyone here received in interview invite? Can someone tell me how long does the school usually takes to give an interview invite or final decision?

Thanks!

My recommendations were submitted this morning and I received an invite about two hours later. Don't sweat it though - I'm sure they have a lot of materials to sort through. Regarding the timing of rendering an admissions decision post-interview, perhaps Jessica2020 could comment?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
I received an invite as well this evening

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ashikaverma13 wrote:
Ackingston wrote:

Thanks!

Sorry for my delayed response! I've actually been moving and just got to Virginia today! My situation was a little different so I am not sure I will be the most useful on timing. I was planning to come up to take a tour of the campus in October anyway, and since my GMAT (and thus, application) was to be completed before the trip adcom graciously offered to let me do my interview while I was in the area.

Originally posted by Jessica2020 on 17 Jan 2018, 17:47.
Last edited by Jessica2020 on 19 Jan 2018, 07:53, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
I am anxiously waiting as well. I submitted recommendations and my application on time. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Ackingston wrote:
ashikaverma13 wrote:

Thanks!

My recommendations were submitted this morning and I received an invite about two hours later. Don't sweat it though - I'm sure they have a lot of materials to sort through. Regarding the timing of rendering an admissions decision post-interview, perhaps Jessica2020 could comment?

Okay, thanks. One of my recos is still not submitted, maybe that's why. I am trying to get it through but my reference is way too busy. Hopefully, this weekend it should be through. Keeping fingers crossed!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Dont worry guys.. ONCE your application is COMPLETE, u will get a call.
From experience, AdCom of WM is the sincerest & quickest in their time-dedication to students.
They will get back to u (for interviews or results) sooner than most schools do/would.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts