Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 19:28 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 19:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
GMAT Club team member
Own Kudos [?]: 643 [0]
Given Kudos: 896
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Ask MiM-Essay [#permalink]
I have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with a cgpa of 7.33, 89.17% in 12th & 84% in 10th. I've done an internship in Kennametal and Maruthi Suzuki, both mechanical. I've presented my paper regarding my mechanical project at the national level. I have attended a conference in the physics field about LASER. I interned as the regional supervisor for the event India Plog Run. What are the universities and countries that I should consider if I want to complete the MiM course at lower cost and get a good job? Can you suggest me few safe schools with a low tuition fee particularly in Europe, but I would prefer France.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Expert Reply
angela85 wrote:
I have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with a cgpa of 7.33, 89.17% in 12th & 84% in 10th. I've done an internship in Kennametal and Maruthi Suzuki, both mechanical. I've presented my paper regarding my mechanical project at the national level. I have attended a conference in the physics field about LASER. I interned as the regional supervisor for the event India Plog Run. What are the universities and countries that I should consider if I want to complete the MiM course at lower cost and get a good job? Can you suggest me few safe schools with a low tuition fee particularly in Europe, but I would prefer France.

Hi angela85,

Well, Europe is a pretty good destination for MiM- has some of the best ranked schools and most of EU countries are pretty immigrant friendly. You will find the most economical fees structure in Germany - TUM, Humberg, Cologne to name a few.
France, for major schools, the fee structure would more or less vary within the same range however there are a host of scholarships that you can target.
Just drop me an email at support@mim-essay.com and I will email you the list of schools and scholarships that you can look at .
I know it sounds like a commercialized email, but I personally read and reply to all the mails for free :)
Let me know.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Here are my details regarding my profile
Class 10 -8.8 cgpa completed in 2012
Class 12 - 80 percentage with PCB completed in 2014
A gap of around a year due to health issues
Got one national and one international certificate during school time.
Then 2015 to 2018 BCom commerce 64 percentage
During graduation did my 4 months internship from Mumbai based company Laugh Out Loud Ventures as Marketing And Sales Team Officer
Then a gap for MBA exam preparation joined a job in April 2019 presently working as a business executive in Redbridge communications India Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi
Worked as a volunteer for Ngo names as leaders of tomorrow for period 2018 -2019
These are the brief of my details please help me out with colleges list and when to apply for IELTS.. kindly revert on the same
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, I am looking for profile evaluation for MIM or MBA.
Currently studying in Canada (Have a Permanent Residency in Canada)
GMAT: 720.
Work Experience: 1.5 years at Big 4 audit Study Canada
2 years of work experience in a consulting firm
4 months of internship at Marriott Hotel, finance department
School: Top Canadian University, BCom
Extracurricular: VP Finance and brand ambassador positions in University clubs.

GPA --> My problem. First-year: 3.7+ but 2.1 in the second year including at F ended up with 3.1/4.0. I am sure I need to write an optional essay.
Our school is known for giving a low GPA average. The average is max 3.0/4.0 based on the school regulation. I hope the admission officers take this into consideration. I spent more time building an international network, actively involved in school and relationships with professors and peer at school. I have a very good relationship with the head of the accounting and finance department.
Currently, I am enrolled in the Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting program at McGill and have a 3.5+ GPA. I will write my CPA exam next September and will pass the exam for sure.

I hope this higher graduate program GPA and 700+ GMAT could help me.

I am targeting top European schools.

Considering the length of my work experience, I am thinking of MIM so that I can shift my career into consulting. The reason I am targeting European schools is they are more tolerable to low GPA.
I would like to ask for advice, my chances at the top schools and the service you can offer.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I'm graduate BSc math Hons from Delhi University India it's a three-year degree course my IELTS score 7.5 my degree course score is 9.29 overall I should want to take admission in master degree course but Canada university eligibility is four years degree some university like UBC or uni of Alberta accepted three-year study equivalent degree please suggest me about it thanx
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, I am an Indian Engineer graduated in 2018. I have work experience of 14 months in IT. My acads - 10(CBSE)/96.2(12th State)/8.2(Anna University). I am planning to pursue MiM from a good university this year. I have been preparing for the GMAT for a month and I have planned to take it this month. Since the round 2 deadlines of many universities have already passed, can you suggest some good/decent universities that I can still target if I start the process of applying now? Also, I left my job a couple of months ago, so I have all the time in the world to work on the application. So please let me know if there are good universities (mainly in terms of career services, scholarships awarded) that I can target. Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 650 Q45 V34
GPA: 4
Send PM
Indian, Male, 24.
Commerce graduate,
gpa>3.6
gmat-- 650
Professional Experience-- 2 years, as an assistant accountant in an Indian FMCG firm, with 2 promotions,
Interned as a research associate for 4 months,
Volunteering as a teaching faculty in an NGO.(>1 year).

Target schools-- Tepper, Kelley, Desautels, Sauder, Schulich, kenan-flagler.
Applying in round2.
GMAT Club Bot