GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 20 Jan 2020, 16:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Ask MiM-Essay

new topic post reply Update application status  
GMAT Club team member
S
Ask MiM-Essay  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2019, 10:51

MiM-Essay is a specialized consulting company with a focus on early career masters degrees such as the Masters in Management and Specialized Masters programs (MSc Finance, MS Analytics, MSc Marketing, MEM, MS Engineering, Deferred MBA and more)

We have A SINGLE GOAL: To help you into one of the TOP SCHOOLS for your masters abroad.

Our expert team of consultants are successful alumni of top schools and have helped 1800+ applicants get into the elite MiM and Specialized masters schools like HEC Paris, LBS, LSE, Cornell, Duke, ESSEC, ESCP, WHU and the likes.

Here is a brief of our success run:
……
- 1800 applicants mentored to get into top schools
- Helped applicants bag scholarships worth 2 Million Euros
- A Consistent 92% success rate maintained since the last 5 years

Check out a snapshot of our last years success stats:

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT

The Most Comprehensive and Personalized Service In The Market

Our goal is to offer COMPREHENSIVE and PERSONALIZED service in the market, at an affordable price point.

We spend hours with you (on an average, we spend 12+ hours on a single application) to ensure that your application is pitch perfect.

With detailed brainstorming calls and unlimited edits, we make sure your story shines through and you make an impact on the ad com.

OUR ONE-OF-A-KIND CONSULTING MODEL ( WITH A 92% SUCCESS RATE)

Our All-In-One service is a PROVEN step-by-step approach to create an application that gets accepted by the global top 20 schools.

This consulting model has a record breaking success rate of 92% and has been used to mentor applicants from 32 nationalities.

(Our All In One Process)

Want to know more about our all-in-one process? Watch this video to know how we can help you!

Expert mentoring and cutting-edge technology is a formidable combination.

Expert Mentoring

When you sign up with us, here who will be mentoring you:
- All our consultants are from the Top 5 Schools (We are talking about HEC, ESSEC, LBS, Duke, etc.) You are going to be mentored directly by a person who has been amongst the 12% of applicants who actually get admitted to top schools.
- Besides being from Tier-1 schools, our consultants come with a rich international experience post the MiM Degree, and have worked with top brands like Loreal, McKinsey, Google, Nestle, Amazon and more!
- You will be matched to a mentor who has had a proven success rate in helping applicants with a profile similar to yours get into your set of target schools

Cutting-Edge Technology

We have created technology that gives you-
  • The most comprehensive profile evaluation
  • Helps you come up with the ideal set of dream, competitive and safe schools you should be targeting
  • Access to the APPLICATION MATERIAL (Essays, Resume, LORs) of your target schools
  • Interview Prep Help Resources

Login to get access here: https://www.mim-essay.com/login?gc-homepage

OUR PRICING

We want every applicant to be able to afford expert help so that everyone can get a fair shot at their dream schools. This reflects in our prices.

Prices start at $379 per school and goes on reducing as the no.of schools increase.

Check it out here:

1 school : $379
2 schools : $689 (Money Saved : $69)
3 schools : $939 (Money Saved : $198)
4 schools : $1149 (Money Saved : $367)
5 schools : $1349 (Money Saved : $546)
6 schools : $1539 (Money Saved : $735)

WHY TRUST US

• Expertise in all early career programs (From MiMs to MSc Finance to MBA’s)
  • 1800+ clients in top 15 schools
  • 92% success rate
  • 40% of our clients get scholarships
  • 2 MILLION Euros in Scholarship in 2018
  • 30+ Consultants from the top 10 schools
  • Mentored applicants across 32 nationalities
  • 10-day MONEY BACK guarantee (Get a full refund if you are not satisfied with our services within 10 days)
  • 4- School Promise: If you work with us on 4 and above schools and don’t get an admit to any of them (rarest of the rare case), we will help you with 2 more schools in the next round totally free of cost

WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP?

Have questions about how our service can help you get into your dream school?
We would love to get on a call and discuss the roadmap with you

CLICK BELOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE APPOINTMENT

https://www.mim-essay.com/book-an-appointment-form/?gc-ask-mim-essay

Attachment:
MiM_Success_2018_small.png
MiM_Success_2018_small.png [ 110.82 KiB | Viewed 1193 times ]
Attachment:
MiM_model_sm.png
MiM_model_sm.png [ 23.3 KiB | Viewed 1188 times ]
Attachment:
MiM-Essay-Logo-240.png
MiM-Essay-Logo-240.png [ 6.1 KiB | Viewed 1194 times ]
Intern
Intern
Re: Ask MiM-Essay  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2019, 03:28
Hi
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2019, 03:31
Hey
I want my Profile Evaluation
I am targeting mem/mim programs only in the USA.
Here is my profile BE Electrical and electronics from BITS Pilani, graduation 2020 with cgpa of 6.3, 12th – 89.6, 10th – 10gpa
• NTSE Scholar
• Projects in finance (have done 8 finance courses) – might get minor
• Internships :
UST Global (six months) - RnD labs worked on blockchain and cryptography – (1 paper publication)
Government of Punjab – an analyst with special task force Punjab govt, anti-drugs
Tapchief (LinkedIn top 3 start-up) – analyst, management, business dev
Other internships in content, marketing, etc
• Certifications – Lean six sigma green belt Bloomberg market concept, data science MOOCs and google analytics
• Publications – 2 (one with ust global, one in robotics)
• Founder of startup (bumblingtumblingclicking) – social entrepreneurship photography. Click photos and partner/donate to NGOs
• Couple volunteer experiences
• Pawsitivity - Informal society head in college – animal welfare – street dogs. Care for animals, tie-up with hospitals
• Extracurri – a member of girls basketball (won 3 competitions), very involved in campus – Ecell, Robotics club, Shades, Embryo, etc
• In addition, I am a citizen of the USA, after graduation planning to go to the states to take up freelancing jobs/internships. I always have the option to work in India for a year but in a company without a brand name.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2019, 03:39
I have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with a cgpa of 7.33, 89.17% in 12th & 84% in 10th. I've done an internship in Kennametal and Maruthi Suzuki, both mechanical. I've presented my paper regarding my mechanical project at the national level. I have attended a conference in the physics field about LASER. I interned as the regional supervisor for the event India Plog Run. What are the universities and countries that I should consider if I want to complete the MiM course at lower cost and get a good job? Can you suggest me few safe schools with a low tuition fee particularly in Europe, but I would prefer France.
MiM-Essay Representative
G
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2019, 05:54
angela85 wrote:
I have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with a cgpa of 7.33, 89.17% in 12th & 84% in 10th. I've done an internship in Kennametal and Maruthi Suzuki, both mechanical. I've presented my paper regarding my mechanical project at the national level. I have attended a conference in the physics field about LASER. I interned as the regional supervisor for the event India Plog Run. What are the universities and countries that I should consider if I want to complete the MiM course at lower cost and get a good job? Can you suggest me few safe schools with a low tuition fee particularly in Europe, but I would prefer France.

Hi angela85,

Well, Europe is a pretty good destination for MiM- has some of the best ranked schools and most of EU countries are pretty immigrant friendly. You will find the most economical fees structure in Germany - TUM, Humberg, Cologne to name a few.
France, for major schools, the fee structure would more or less vary within the same range however there are a host of scholarships that you can target.
Just drop me an email at support@mim-essay.com and I will email you the list of schools and scholarships that you can look at .
I know it sounds like a commercialized email, but I personally read and reply to all the mails for free :)
Let me know.

MSc. in Management(MiM) Admission Consultants

92% Success Rate| 1200+ Admits in Top Schools| 1.8 Million Euros in Scholarships

Want to 2X your chances of selection? Book a consulting call here:Book an Appointment
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2020, 23:06
Here are my details regarding my profile
Class 10 -8.8 cgpa completed in 2012
Class 12 - 80 percentage with PCB completed in 2014
A gap of around a year due to health issues
Got one national and one international certificate during school time.
Then 2015 to 2018 BCom commerce 64 percentage
During graduation did my 4 months internship from Mumbai based company Laugh Out Loud Ventures as Marketing And Sales Team Officer
Then a gap for MBA exam preparation joined a job in April 2019 presently working as a business executive in Redbridge communications India Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi
Worked as a volunteer for Ngo names as leaders of tomorrow for period 2018 -2019
These are the brief of my details please help me out with colleges list and when to apply for IELTS.. kindly revert on the same
Intern
Intern
Ask MiM-Essay  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2020, 23:06
Hi, I am looking for profile evaluation for MIM or MBA.
Currently studying in Canada (Have a Permanent Residency in Canada)
GMAT: 720.
Work Experience: 1.5 years at Big 4 audit Study Canada
2 years of work experience in a consulting firm
4 months of internship at Marriott Hotel, finance department
School: Top Canadian University, BCom
Extracurricular: VP Finance and brand ambassador positions in University clubs.

GPA --> My problem. First-year: 3.7+ but 2.1 in the second year including at F ended up with 3.1/4.0. I am sure I need to write an optional essay.
Our school is known for giving a low GPA average. The average is max 3.0/4.0 based on the school regulation. I hope the admission officers take this into consideration. I spent more time building an international network, actively involved in school and relationships with professors and peer at school. I have a very good relationship with the head of the accounting and finance department.
Currently, I am enrolled in the Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting program at McGill and have a 3.5+ GPA. I will write my CPA exam next September and will pass the exam for sure.

I hope this higher graduate program GPA and 700+ GMAT could help me.

I am targeting top European schools.

Considering the length of my work experience, I am thinking of MIM so that I can shift my career into consulting. The reason I am targeting European schools is they are more tolerable to low GPA.
I would like to ask for advice, my chances at the top schools and the service you can offer.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2020, 23:14
I'm graduate BSc math Hons from Delhi University India it's a three-year degree course my IELTS score 7.5 my degree course score is 9.29 overall I should want to take admission in master degree course but Canada university eligibility is four years degree some university like UBC or uni of Alberta accepted three-year study equivalent degree please suggest me about it thanx
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2020, 00:13
Hi, I am an Indian Engineer graduated in 2018. I have work experience of 14 months in IT. My acads - 10(CBSE)/96.2(12th State)/8.2(Anna University). I am planning to pursue MiM from a good university this year. I have been preparing for the GMAT for a month and I have planned to take it this month. Since the round 2 deadlines of many universities have already passed, can you suggest some good/decent universities that I can still target if I start the process of applying now? Also, I left my job a couple of months ago, so I have all the time in the world to work on the application. So please let me know if there are good universities (mainly in terms of career services, scholarships awarded) that I can target. Thanks in advance.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Ask MiM-Essay   [#permalink] 15 Jan 2020, 00:13

Ask MiM-Essay

new topic post reply Update application status