Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 15:47 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 15:47

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
WE:Sales (Other)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
Send PM
Re: Calling all ROSS Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
revul wrote:
Anyone else heading over for an on-campus interview on Feb 21?

Yup! Driving down from Toronto I think.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
revul wrote:
melk wrote:
revul wrote:

I'm considering doing that date. But the cost of a flight plus hotel is sort of making me hesitate a bit.

Thankfully its just a drive across the border for me but yeah flight and stuff adds up - if its a top pick I think it's worth going in person, especially if you haven't been before.

If it wasn't for the team exercise, I would just interview locally. But since it's used in the evaluation of your application, should you participate, I feel like I'd be putting myself at a disadvantage if I didn't do it.

I find it odd that they don't have a program where students volunteer to host applicants for these weekends. Unless I missed something, it just seems to be hotel discounts that they offer.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
Send PM
melk wrote:

I find it odd that they don't have a program where students volunteer to host applicants for these weekends. Unless I missed something, it just seems to be hotel discounts that they offer.

Do other schools host students for interviews?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Cubsfan87 wrote:
melk wrote:

Do other schools host students for interviews?

Friends of mine in Phd programs have done that when visiting schools. I'm not sure about b-school programs in general. Though, it just seems like a natural thing to do for a place where students seem to love it so much. Maybe if I get it, I can start one... :wink:
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 2588 [0]
Given Kudos: 567
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.88
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
sahilkakkar wrote:
R1 applicant - was WL without interview in R1. Got an interview invite today.

Would probably be attending the team exercise at Delhi.

Could someone confirm the date of the team exercise. (It is sure to be held on 7th?)
Will the interview be taken there itself or should we schedule it now?
And no off-campus interviews for Indian? :|

All the best to everyone :)

When I log in, it says
"Your Team Exericise interview is scheduled for 2/7/2015 in India: Delhi, India"

So it is still 7th.

Do PM me your number, I will add you to the https://gmatclub.com/chat group for Indian shortlists.
Director
Director
Send PM
Viking81 wrote:
kinjiGC wrote:
sss27 wrote:
Anyone from India, who's scheduled the interview and agreed for the team activity on 7th Feb? If yes, could you please post some details like what are the timings on 7th and where is it in Delhi?

I plan to schedule my interview after a few days but want to book tickets for the event ASAP.

Also, only Skype option for India candidates?

Same query !!

Post registration for the team exercise you will receive an email which says that the details of the venue etc would be intimated one week prior to the team exercise. Also it appears that the dates have been changed...it is now scheduled on 08 Feb ( as per the email received by me- understandable since Delhi votes on 07 feb). There is an option to interview in person with an alumni in Delhi but I haven't received confirmation for the same. You can try and book a slot but from what I see now most of them are already taken up. Has anyone in India received confirmation from an alumni for the in-person interview?

When I log in , I am getting the message as "Your Team Exericise interview is scheduled for 2/7/2015 in India: Delhi, India".
if you go the admission director's blog, I actually posted the message about Delhi Election. So I am not sure if it is changed.

DorkusMaximus wrote:
I can't find New Delhi in the drop down for selecting my city for 'off campus, in person' interview. Are the slots already full?

sahilkakkar wrote:
DorkusMaximus wrote:
I can' find New Delhi in the drop down for selecting my city for 'off campus, in person' interview. Are the slots already full?

Even I can't find any indian city. Are the time slots given for skype interview in EST?

DorkusMaximus wrote:
I can't find New Delhi in the drop down for selecting my city for 'off campus, in person' interview. Are the slots already full?

I guess the slots are all full. :shock:

Surprising, I was lucky to request for 9th Feb Afternoon. I guess it is only one slot. I cannot see the slots for India ; Delhi at all.

One more thing, do PM me your numbers, sss27 has created a https://gmatclub.com/chat group and we can interact on that group.

I will be coming from Bangalore to delhi for the Team exercise on 7th and Interview on 9th. We can network.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Is anyone interviewing on Fri Feb 6th at Ross and driving back to Toronto afterward? If so please PM'me, I would be interested in hopping in.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
So apparently from my consultant, they are having some issue with their system and some people who were supposed to get interviews did not and it is throwing off the whole system... I guess I won't keep my hopes up but thought I would share.
just scheduled! Off campus unfortunately but that's how it goes
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Send PM
I was able to schedule using on the online system (based in NY) and will be flying out to Ann Arbor to interview on 2/6. Good luck everyone, hope to meet some of you there!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
Send PM
EV22 wrote:
Is anyone interviewing on Fri Feb 6th at Ross and driving back to Toronto afterward? If so please PM'me, I would be interested in hopping in.

I'm driving to/from Toronto but on the 21st. Good luck!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 81 [0]
Given Kudos: 504
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Ross (Michigan) - Class of 2017
GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V27
GMAT 2: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 3: 700 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.25
WE:Sales (Manufacturing)
Send PM
The interview time shown in the Ross Calendar is EST right?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Marketing, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V45
GPA: 3.1
WE:Engineering (Consulting)
Send PM
revul wrote:

Just scheduled my interview for the 21st! Had to splurge to move my travel plans around since I was already going to be in Chicago that weekend for my Kellogg interview, but glad I get to hit two Midwest birds with one stone. Fingers crossed for no snow since my California driving skills are not up to par in such conditions!

For those interviewing earlier - please share your experience and good luck!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi guys. I seem to have made some mistake somewhere. I logged in to book an interview slot on "1/19/2015 9:14 PM" and selected an off-campus interview in delhi for february 3. I also put in a request for the group activity in delhi for 7th feb.

Now the 'requests' tab on the scheduler portal is still showing my request, though i haven;t received any confirmation of any kind. Also, i havent received any confirmation for the group activity either. Now with people saying that the activity slots are full, i'm wondering whether my request (which was made while the slots were still available) would be considered or not

Would appreciate if any of you could help me identify anything i did wrong. Or in case anyone has had a similar experience booking a slot for interview with alumni.
Director
Director
Send PM
aryabhata wrote:
Hi guys. I seem to have made some mistake somewhere. I logged in to book an interview slot on "1/19/2015 9:14 PM" and selected an off-campus interview in delhi for february 3. I also put in a request for the group activity in delhi for 7th feb.

Now the 'requests' tab on the scheduler portal is still showing my request, though i haven;t received any confirmation of any kind. Also, i havent received any confirmation for the group activity either. Now with people saying that the activity slots are full, i'm wondering whether my request (which was made while the slots were still available) would be considered or not

Would appreciate if any of you could help me identify anything i did wrong. Or in case anyone has had a similar experience booking a slot for interview with alumni.

I am also on the same boat. It was shows that my request is pending on the board for 9th Feb. Hope my request for an Interview is accepted.

I got your PM and I will add you to the group.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
kinjiGC wrote:
aryabhata wrote:

I am also on the same boat. It was shows that my request is pending on the board for 9th Feb. Hope my request for an Interview is accepted.

Hey thanks for your reply. Did you get any confirmation for the group activity or is it pending for that too?
Director
Director
Send PM
aryabhata wrote:
kinjiGC wrote:
aryabhata wrote:

Hey thanks for your reply. Did you get any confirmation for the group activity or is it pending for that too?

I got a mail stating the venue on 7th Feb. The time slot is not specified yet. The mail says that time slot will be informed one week before.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  30   31   32   33   34   35   36  ...  58   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts