Last visit was: 24 Jul 2024, 11:55 It is currently 24 Jul 2024, 11:55
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 09 Mar 2014
Posts: 45
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [3]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.63
WE:Information Technology (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Posts: 8767
Own Kudos [?]: 10213 [1]
Given Kudos: 4553
Test: Test
Send PM
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 09 Mar 2014
Posts: 45
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.63
WE:Information Technology (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 29 Oct 2014
Posts: 15
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: General Management, Technology
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
chugnikhil wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone taken the ASU interview?

Nikhil Chug


Hi Nikhil,

I am planning to apply in R1. I don't think many Indians applied in early decision ..

Any one with Early Decision experience ???

Tks,
Adak
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 09 Mar 2014
Posts: 45
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.63
WE:Information Technology (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
All who have interviewed,

How was the experience? I know you will not be able to share the questions because of confidentiality agreement you signed.

Regards,

Nikhil Chug
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 09 Mar 2014
Posts: 45
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.63
WE:Information Technology (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
Hi All,

Had my interview just now. Even I have mixed feelings for my experience.

Regards,

Nikhil Chug
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Nov 2014
Posts: 30
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
chugnikhil wrote:
Hi All,

Had my interview just now. Even I have mixed feelings for my experience.

Regards,

Nikhil Chug


Hi Nikhil,

Did they tell you anything about the result?? As in by what date they wiil give the decision??

I had my interview on October 28th and I understand that they give decision on rolling basis...

Regds,
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 11 Oct 2014
Posts: 14
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
Hi guys. Could some of the students who have already applied please answer a few of my queries.

1.Did you send the transcripts directly to ASU? Could you share the details of this?
2.Are we supposed to send the transcripts before submitting the application?
3.What address do we send it to?
4.Do we have to write anything on the envolope like Name, DOB etc before sending it?
5.What is the best agency to ship from Mumbai to ASU?
6.The LOR options are within the application. Does that mean that I can submit the application by 26th and the LOR requests would only go out after my submission?

Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 23 Jun 2014
Posts: 17
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
10dulkar wrote:
Hi guys. Could some of the students who have already applied please answer a few of my queries.

1.Did you send the transcripts directly to ASU? Could you share the details of this?
2.Are we supposed to send the transcripts before submitting the application?
3.What address do we send it to?
4.Do we have to write anything on the envolope like Name, DOB etc before sending it?
5.What is the best agency to ship from Mumbai to ASU?
6.The LOR options are within the application. Does that mean that I can submit the application by 26th and the LOR requests would only go out after my submission?

Thanks in advance.


1. Yes.
2.Yes. It must reach ASU before the deadline.
3. Graduate Admission Services
Arizona State University
1151 S. Forest Avenue, #SSV112
Tempe, AZ 85287-0112
Additional details: https://wpcarey.asu.edu/mba-programs/fu ... -materials
4. You may include the Document Number (Your ID)
5. I used Fedex from Hyderabad. You may try that. It costs 990 rupees. Ask them for a student discount.
6. You may submit the LOR after the deadline preferably within a week.
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 29 Oct 2014
Posts: 15
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: General Management, Technology
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
rohit421990 wrote:
10dulkar wrote:
Hi guys. Could some of the students who have already applied please answer a few of my queries.

1.Did you send the transcripts directly to ASU? Could you share the details of this?
2.Are we supposed to send the transcripts before submitting the application?
3.What address do we send it to?
4.Do we have to write anything on the envolope like Name, DOB etc before sending it?
5.What is the best agency to ship from Mumbai to ASU?
6.The LOR options are within the application. Does that mean that I can submit the application by 26th and the LOR requests would only go out after my submission?

Thanks in advance.


1. Yes.
2.Yes. It must reach ASU before the deadline.
3. Graduate Admission Services
Arizona State University
1151 S. Forest Avenue, #SSV112
Tempe, AZ 85287-0112
Additional details: https://wpcarey.asu.edu/mba-programs/fu ... -materials
4. You may include the Document Number (Your ID)
5. I used Fedex from Hyderabad. You may try that. It costs 990 rupees. Ask them for a student discount.
6. You may submit the LOR after the deadline preferably within a week.


What transcripts are needed by post from the applicants ? GMAT and TOEFL are obviously sent by the exam conducting bodies. Recommendations are through email anyway..
Intern
Intern
Joined: 23 Jun 2014
Posts: 17
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
adakbapak wrote:
rohit421990 wrote:
10dulkar wrote:
Hi guys. Could some of the students who have already applied please answer a few of my queries.

1.Did you send the transcripts directly to ASU? Could you share the details of this?
2.Are we supposed to send the transcripts before submitting the application?
3.What address do we send it to?
4.Do we have to write anything on the envolope like Name, DOB etc before sending it?
5.What is the best agency to ship from Mumbai to ASU?
6.The LOR options are within the application. Does that mean that I can submit the application by 26th and the LOR requests would only go out after my submission?

Thanks in advance.


1. Yes.
2.Yes. It must reach ASU before the deadline.
3. Graduate Admission Services
Arizona State University
1151 S. Forest Avenue, #SSV112
Tempe, AZ 85287-0112
Additional details: https://wpcarey.asu.edu/mba-programs/fu ... -materials
4. You may include the Document Number (Your ID)
5. I used Fedex from Hyderabad. You may try that. It costs 990 rupees. Ask them for a student discount.
6. You may submit the LOR after the deadline preferably within a week.


What transcripts are needed by post from the applicants ? GMAT and TOEFL are obviously sent by the exam conducting bodies. Recommendations are through email anyway..


Your transcripts indicating the grades you earned from all the post secondary institutions. Such as undergrad transcripts.
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 29 Oct 2014
Posts: 15
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: General Management, Technology
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
Thanks Rohit, this is the first time I am applying anywhere. I am not in my home state where I got my engg degree (a tier 2 college). Do I need to contact the college registrar and get their seal on copies of marksheets and certificates and mail those ? Or do I have to send the originals ?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 23 Jun 2014
Posts: 17
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
adakbapak wrote:
Thanks Rohit, this is the first time I am applying anywhere. I am not in my home state where I got my engg degree (a tier 2 college). Do I need to contact the college registrar and get their seal on copies of marksheets and certificates and mail those ? Or do I have to send the originals ?


Universities do provide transcripts. You may contact your university and pay a nominal fee for the same. In case your university doesn't provide transcripts, you can get the photocopies attested and seal them and stamp on the cover sheet and mail to colleges - provided your college accepts them.
avatar
Manager
Manager
Joined: 20 Aug 2010
Posts: 79
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
I request somebody who has been interviewed to post some question. I have interview scheduled on 13th. THanks
Intern
Intern
Joined: 29 Dec 2013
Posts: 33
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 710 Q36 V49
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
piku9290dgp wrote:
I request somebody who has been interviewed to post some question. I have interview scheduled on 13th. THanks


With W.P.Carey we have to sign confidentiality agreement about not disclosing the questions. So we cannot. But don't take tension, enjoy the interview. All the best.
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Nov 2014
Posts: 30
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
Folks, any updates on the results?? Like when they will be announced.... Anyone interviewed in end of October / first week of November got any update on results?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 23 Jun 2014
Posts: 17
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
onfire2909 wrote:
Folks, any updates on the results?? Like when they will be announced.... Anyone interviewed in end of October / first week of November got any update on results?


May be by next week. They told that they are waiting for a good number of candidates to be interviewed before offering admission letters.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 29 Dec 2013
Posts: 33
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 710 Q36 V49
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
1
Bookmarks
onfire2909 wrote:
Folks, any updates on the results?? Like when they will be announced.... Anyone interviewed in end of October / first week of November got any update on results?

Had interview on 5th Nov. They mentioned by year end results will be out!!!
avatar
Manager
Manager
Joined: 20 Aug 2010
Posts: 79
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
To me they informed, they will make decision within 1st week of dec
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Nov 2014
Posts: 30
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
Great... So there is a lot more suspense about the results... Dec end, Dec first week, Nov next week.... Can't get more interesting.... :)

piku9290dgp wrote:
To me they informed, they will make decision within 1st week of dec
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all W.P.Carey Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 [#permalink]
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6990 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
236 posts