GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Aug 2018, 06:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all ROSS Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2017

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all ROSS Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2015, 23:04
mba17 wrote:
For those of you who requested an off-campus interview with an alum, how long did it take for the alum to respond? How far in advance did you request the interview?

I requested a couple days ago for next weekend. Have not gotten a response yet.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GPA: 3.85
WE: Corporate Finance (Computer Hardware)

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2015, 11:57
Anyone else going to be interviewing on-campus on November 23rd?
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
WE: Sales (Other)

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2015, 11:59
pmcder87 wrote:
Anyone else going to be interviewing on-campus on November 23rd?

If you've invented a time machine, my friend, I don't think you need to worry about an MBA :lol:
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GPA: 3.85
WE: Corporate Finance (Computer Hardware)

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2015, 12:01
Haha just testing you (still stuck in R1 apps)...Feb 23rd :-D
Director
Director
Concentration: Marketing
GPA: 3.4

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2015, 15:45
Had my interview today! Dare I say it went great?!?!? I was late though so minus points for me! very conversational
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2015, 17:22
angelfire213 wrote:
Had my interview today! Dare I say it went great?!?!? I was late though so minus points for me! very conversational

Was it on-campus or off-campus? What was your timeline for receiving a response from your interviewer? I'm almost at a week now and no reply. Anyone else in my boat?
Director
Director

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2015, 17:31
off-campus. she responded a day and a half later. how many times have you sent a message? I would follow up
rocket363 wrote:
angelfire213 wrote:

Was it on-campus or off-campus? What was your timeline for receiving a response from your interviewer? I'm almost at a week now and no reply. Anyone else in my boat?
Intern
Intern
Calling all ROSS Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2015, 17:55
angelfire213 wrote:
off-campus. she responded a day and a half later. how many times have you sent a message? I would follow up
rocket363 wrote:
angelfire213 wrote:

I have, multiple times. Just seeing if I'm unique or if maybe they're going in some sort of order (my request wasn't for until next week).

Anyways, I didn't mean to make news about your interview about me. Congratulations and I hope the best for you. :-D
Director
Director

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2015, 19:23
no worries. I was concerned when I didn't get 24 hour turnaround. Was just about to send a message when she responded. I don't know what i'd have done if it was multiple times. From my understanding, each alum selected a day they were free and when you select their day, the get a notification. It's not admissions handling it at that time. I would shoot an email to admissions if i were you and see if you can be rematched (or pick a different day). Your alum is either not getting the notification in their inbox or is not able to respond....
rocket363 wrote:
[/quote]

I have, multiple times. Just seeing if I'm unique or if maybe they're going in some sort of order (my request wasn't for until next week).

Anyways, I didn't mean to make news about your interview about me. Congratulations and I hope the best for you. :-D[/quote]
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2015, 23:47
anyone having issues uploading your resume onto the system? for some reason after i click "upload file" nothing happens.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Nonprofit, Sustainability
GPA: 3.58

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2015, 14:56
Anybody interviewing on campus this weekend? I'll be there interviewing on Saturday.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Nonprofit, Technology
WE: Education (Education)

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2015, 05:33
I wasn't selected for an interview at Ross, even though I did pretty well at peer schools. A student ambassador at Ross I was in touch with reached out to me a few days ago. She's interested in having me come to Ross and is probably planning to put in a good word with admissions. I didn't mention I was passed over for an interview. I know WL is a possibility for me, but is there any chance the school will send me an interview invite, even though the deadline has passed?
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.36

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2015, 07:04
trivium wrote:
I wasn't selected for an interview at Ross, even though I did pretty well at peer schools. A student ambassador at Ross I was in touch with reached out to me a few days ago. She's interested in having me come to Ross and is probably planning to put in a good word with admissions. I didn't mention I was passed over for an interview. I know WL is a possibility for me, but is there any chance the school will send me an interview invite, even though the deadline has passed?

I think if you do all those things like the ambassador said, then you will be invited in their R3 interviews
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Ross School of Business - Class of 2017
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.2
WE: Project Management (Other)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2015, 09:23
fengfenglee wrote:
trivium wrote:

I think if you do all those things like the ambassador said, then you will be invited in their R3 interviews

I too feel that a good word might help. That she is willing to root for you just shows that how good you were at networking with her.
Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. :)

Raves, rants and war stories of First Year MBA Students

Received an offer? Congrats! You might want to 'Negotiate the Offer'.

I'm happy to help if you wanna know about Ross & UMich, but please do not come to me with your GMAT issues or questions. And please add a bit of humor to your questions or you'll bore me to death.

Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.6
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 28 Jan 2015, 11:09
edit:

Originally posted by hownowbrowncow on 27 Jan 2015, 09:24.
Last edited by hownowbrowncow on 28 Jan 2015, 11:09, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE: Information Technology (Insurance)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2015, 12:13
hownowbrowncow wrote:
Anyone interviewing this weekend / staying for the Asia Business Conference?
I just booked a room at the Sheraton, two queen beds, and would love to split that cost.
I have rooms for the night of the 29th and 30th - let me know!

----
update:

I also discovered that rooms are refundable 24 hours prior to check in, so if anyone has a double room and is looking to split for those nights (29th/30th), I can also cancel my reservation.

Looking forward to meeting y'all!

Hey Hownow,
A few days ago, I booked the Sheraton for 1/30 ... but I opted for the King + Double Sofa Bed ... it was the same cost. So I don't know if/how we can split the cost somehow.
I am attending the Asia Business Conference as well. I figured I will just check out on the morning of 1/31 and leave my stuff there.
Current Student
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V36
GMAT 2: 620 Q42 V36
GPA: 3
WE: Project Management (Consumer Products)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2015, 18:44
Hi all,

I applied to Ross last year. I was invited to interview and I took the opportunity to go to Ann Arbor, nevertheless I was not accepted. This year I applied again on R2 but didn't receive an invitation to interview. In anyone on the same situation?

An alumnus told me that sometimes adcom doesn't send interview invites in this cases, does anyone know about this?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2015, 20:20
Hi everyone,

I scheduled an interview and a team exercise on their site, but just received a mail stating that I'm not registered for the team exercise. There's no response for the interviewer on the interview request as well. Did anyone encounter the similar situation? Thx!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
Schools: Kellogg '17 (M)
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.62
WE: Sales (Telecommunications)

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2015, 18:23
Hi everyone,

I'm a R2 applicant, and I didn't receive an interview invitation on Jan. 19, which is the date that Ross admission office sent out "all" interview invites. The strange thing is that, I just received an email 4 hours ago from rossinterview@umich.edu, telling me that I'm invited to an interview. It was weird because they announced that they have only "one wave" of sending out interview invitations.

Has anyone received the same email I did?
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: CA, SAP FICO
Concentration: Finance, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V33
GMAT 2: 720 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.2
WE: Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2015, 18:44
Awesome! Good news:)
Re: Calling all ROSS Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2017 &nbs [#permalink] 31 Jan 2015, 18:44

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  33   34   35   36   37   38   39  ...  58    Next  [ 1160 posts ] 

Calling all ROSS Applicants - (2015 Intake) Class of 2017

new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap