Last visit was: 19 May 2024, 02:01 It is currently 19 May 2024, 02:01
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Student Spotlight: Kanav Gupta (Incoming Booth GBC President) [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Student Spotlight: Kanav Gupta (Incoming Booth GBC President)
The Booth Experience team had the chance to sit down with incoming Graduate Business Council (GBC) President, Kanav Gupta to hear more about his background and his goals for Booth. Can you tell us a bit about you and your background before Booth? I grew up in India and studied mechanical engineering as my undergrad. […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
4 Questions with a Boothie: Tech Training Series @ Booth [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: 4 Questions with a Boothie: Tech Training Series @ Booth
In the 2022-23 year, the Kilts Center—which supports students interested in tech/product management, marketing, and brand and general management—launched its first training series. This set of three workshops served to help students gain practical, hands-on experience with writing process requirements documents (PRDs), working in SQL, and getting an introduction to UX for product managers. Grace […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
4 Questions with a Boothie: Tech Training Series @ Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: 4 Questions with a Boothie: Tech Training Series @ Booth
In the 2022-23 year, the Kilts Center—which supports students interested in tech/product management, marketing, and brand and general management—launched its first training series. This set of three workshops served to help students gain practical, hands-on experience with writing process requirements documents (PRDs), working in SQL, and getting an introduction to UX for product managers. Grace […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Veteran Recruiting [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Veteran Recruiting
By Guest Blogger Benjamin Stubblefield As a veteran coming to Booth I was very excited and overwhelmed by the abundance of employment opportunities that were available to students. I had spent 11+ years in the Navy with little to no business understanding, excel wizardry, or finance knowledge; it was hard to know what to recruit […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Veteran Recruiting [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Veteran Recruiting
By Guest Blogger Benjamin Stubblefield As a veteran coming to Booth I was very excited and overwhelmed by the abundance of employment opportunities that were available to students. I had spent 11+ years in the Navy with little to no business understanding, excel wizardry, or finance knowledge; it was hard to know what to recruit […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Reflections on Competing in 3 Energy Case Competitions in 9 weeks [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Reflections on Competing in 3 Energy Case Competitions in 9 weeks
Guest Blogger: Kelsey Sawyer I came to Booth for its intellectual and collaborative culture, flexible curriculum, and academic leadership in energy (as throughout the University of Chicago). During the Autumn quarter, alongside ten peers and across three campuses, I got to experience it all while competing in energy-focused case competitions. To future Boothies – there’s […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Reflections on Competing in 3 Energy Case Competitions in 9 weeks [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Reflections on Competing in 3 Energy Case Competitions in 9 weeks
Guest Blogger: Kelsey Sawyer I came to Booth for its intellectual and collaborative culture, flexible curriculum, and academic leadership in energy (as throughout the University of Chicago). During the Autumn quarter, alongside ten peers and across three campuses, I got to experience it all while competing in energy-focused case competitions. To future Boothies – there’s […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Revolutionizing the Arts: A Conversation with Mary Ittelson, Professor [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Revolutionizing the Arts: A Conversation with Mary Ittelson, Professor of Arts Leadership at Chicago Booth
“Art,” Gauguin said, “is either plagiarism or revolution.” Mary Ittelson favors revolution. She is my professor of the Arts Leadership course at Chicago Booth. With a diverse background in the arts, business, and academia, Mary brings a unique perspective to her class at the intersection of artistic creativity and business entrepreneurship. She spent decades leading […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Revolutionizing the Arts: A Conversation with Mary Ittelson, Professor [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Revolutionizing the Arts: A Conversation with Mary Ittelson, Professor of Arts Leadership at Chicago Booth
“Art,” Gauguin said, “is either plagiarism or revolution.” Mary Ittelson favors revolution. She is my professor of the Arts Leadership course at Chicago Booth. With a diverse background in the arts, business, and academia, Mary brings a unique perspective to her class at the intersection of artistic creativity and business entrepreneurship. She spent decades leading […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Booth Retail & Luxury Group Heads to New York [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Booth Retail & Luxury Group Heads to New York
Guest Blog by Nadia Rangwalla Earlier in February, a group of 15 Booth students went for a two-day trek to New York City as part of programming for the Retail & Luxury Group. We had the opportunity to visit the offices of some of the biggest global fashion and luxury brands.  Our schedule started with […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Booth Retail & Luxury Group Heads to New York [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Booth Retail & Luxury Group Heads to New York
Guest Blog by Nadia Rangwalla Earlier in February, a group of 15 Booth students went for a two-day trek to New York City as part of programming for the Retail & Luxury Group. We had the opportunity to visit the offices of some of the biggest global fashion and luxury brands.  Our schedule started with […]
Director
Director
Send PM
TechCon 2023: Exploring the Future of Technology and Business [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: TechCon 2023: Exploring the Future of Technology and Business
Guest blog by Pallavi Goenka TechCon 2023 was a technology conference that brought together some of the brightest minds in technology and business. It was curated with an exceptional lineup of speakers and moderators to provide the attendees with an unforgettable experience. The guiding mission was to serve as a forum for Chicago’s Tech community […]
Director
Director
Send PM
TechCon 2023: Exploring the Future of Technology and Business [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: TechCon 2023: Exploring the Future of Technology and Business
Guest blog by Pallavi Goenka TechCon 2023 was a technology conference that brought together some of the brightest minds in technology and business. It was curated with an exceptional lineup of speakers and moderators to provide the attendees with an unforgettable experience. The guiding mission was to serve as a forum for Chicago’s Tech community […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Celebrating 10 years of the Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovati [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Celebrating 10 years of the Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovation
Armaan Bhatia, Admissions Fellow at Chicago Booth had the opportunity to interview Caroline Grossman, Executive Director and Adjunct Associate Professor of Strategy, at Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovation What has been the vision of the Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovation? The vision of the Rustandy Center has been focused on two areas – […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Celebrating 10 years of the Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovati [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Celebrating 10 years of the Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovation
Armaan Bhatia, Admissions Fellow at Chicago Booth had the opportunity to interview Caroline Grossman, Executive Director and Adjunct Associate Professor of Strategy, at Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovation What has been the vision of the Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovation? The vision of the Rustandy Center has been focused on two areas – […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Booth Energy Group Texas Trek February 23-25, 2023 [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Booth Energy Group Texas Trek – February 23-25, 2023
By: Emily McDuff, 2Y Energy Co-Chair Visiting Solugen in Houston          Texas – land of rodeo, Buc-ee’s, Tex Mex, giant trucks and even bigger highways, and… energy! For the first time since before the COVID-19 pandemic (the group’s last trek was to San Francisco in 2019), Booth Energy Group hit the road and flew south […]
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Booth Energy Group Texas Trek – February 23-25, 2023
By: Emily McDuff, 2Y Energy Co-Chair Visiting Solugen in Houston          Texas – land of rodeo, Buc-ee’s, Tex Mex, giant trucks and even bigger highways, and… energy! For the first time since before the COVID-19 pandemic (the group’s last trek was to San Francisco in 2019), Booth Energy Group hit the road and flew south […]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  43   44   45   46   47   48   
Moderators:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
40 posts
Booth and Haas Moderator
44 posts