Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 17:57 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 17:57

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Downtime with Boothies [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Downtime with Boothies
Many Booth students chose to relax and travel around the world over Thanksgiving and Winter Break.  As Winter Quarter is in full swing, many Boothies have caught up on what they did over break. Over Thanksgiving, Boothies had the opportunity to travel on student organized treks, go home to visit their families, and/or spend time […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Breaking into Brand Management with the Marketing Case Competition [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Breaking into Brand Management with the Marketing Case Competition
By Guest Blogger: Austin Li Coon As a former economic consultant looking to break into brand management, I can say that the Kilts Center’s Marketing Case Competition was the most meaningful and insightful professional experience of my Fall Quarter. This fast-paced, 10-day competition provides teams the opportunity to sink their teeth into real issues and […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
My Journey Through the Art Institute of Chicago [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: My Journey Through the Art Institute of Chicago
As a student at the University of Chicago, one of the many perks of our campus is the proximity to the Art Institute of Chicago — a world-renowned museum that houses some of the most breathtaking masterpieces of the past and present. As part of the University of Chicago community, we are fortunate to have […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Breaking into Brand Management with the Marketing Case Competition [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Breaking into Brand Management with the Marketing Case Competition
By Guest Blogger: Austin Li Coon As a former economic consultant looking to break into brand management, I can say that the Kilts Center’s Marketing Case Competition was the most meaningful and insightful professional experience of my Fall Quarter. This fast-paced, 10-day competition provides teams the opportunity to sink their teeth into real issues and […]
Director
Director
Send PM
My Journey Through the Art Institute of Chicago [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: My Journey Through the Art Institute of Chicago
As a student at the University of Chicago, one of the many perks of our campus is the proximity to the Art Institute of Chicago — a world-renowned museum that houses some of the most breathtaking masterpieces of the past and present. As part of the University of Chicago community, we are fortunate to have […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Experiencing Chicago Through Booth Clubs [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Experiencing Chicago Through Booth Clubs
When deciding on MBA programs to apply to, one of the criteria I prioritized was being in a big city. While Booth’s Full-Time MBA campus is in Hyde Park, most students live in downtown, which is walking distance from Chicago landmarks like the Art Institute, Chicago Cultural Center, and of course the iconic Bean. Chicago’s […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Experiencing Chicago Through Booth Clubs [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Experiencing Chicago Through Booth Clubs
When deciding on MBA programs to apply to, one of the criteria I prioritized was being in a big city. While Booth’s Full-Time MBA campus is in Hyde Park, most students live in downtown, which is walking distance from Chicago landmarks like the Art Institute, Chicago Cultural Center, and of course the iconic Bean. Chicago’s […]
Director
Director
Send PM
The MBA Experience Through the Lens of a Booth Partner [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: The MBA Experience Through the Lens of a Booth Partner
Happy Valentine’s Day from Katie and David O’Brien! Love is in the air for current Booth student Katie and her husband David O’Brien. In honor of Valentine’s Day, David shares with us a glimpse into what it’s like being married to a Boothie, along with how working in Admissions at Booth continues to elevate his […]
Director
Director
Send PM
The MBA Experience Through the Lens of a Booth Partner [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: The MBA Experience Through the Lens of a Booth Partner
Happy Valentine’s Day from Katie and David O’Brien! Love is in the air for current Booth student Katie and her husband David O’Brien. In honor of Valentine’s Day, David shares with us a glimpse into what it’s like being married to a Boothie, along with how working in Admissions at Booth continues to elevate his […]
Director
Director
Send PM
In-Semester Internships as an International Student [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: In-Semester Internships as an International Student
Many students cite Booth’s location and the access it offers to the resources of a big city as a key motivating factor in choosing Booth. In-semester internships, in particular, are a popular feature of Booth, offering students the opportunity to apply classroom theory to practice, gain experience in a new field, and occasionally benefit from […]
Director
Director
Send PM
In-Semester Internships as an International Student [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: In-Semester Internships as an International Student
Many students cite Booth’s location and the access it offers to the resources of a big city as a key motivating factor in choosing Booth. In-semester internships, in particular, are a popular feature of Booth, offering students the opportunity to apply classroom theory to practice, gain experience in a new field, and occasionally benefit from […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Summer Stories: Tech Internship in the Bay Area [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Summer Stories: Tech Internship in the Bay Area
As I meandered down the street near Ocean Beach on a regular foggy San Francisco afternoon, I was getting restless. The restaurant I had been looking for on Google Maps seemed to be inappropriately closed. I was supposed to meet a friend for lunch and I had picked the place after pouring over a few […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Summer Stories: Tech Internship in the Bay Area [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Summer Stories: Tech Internship in the Bay Area
As I meandered down the street near Ocean Beach on a regular foggy San Francisco afternoon, I was getting restless. The restaurant I had been looking for on Google Maps seemed to be inappropriately closed. I was supposed to meet a friend for lunch and I had picked the place after pouring over a few […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Antarctica Expedition: A Trip Worth a Lifetime of Memories [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Antarctica Expedition: A Trip Worth a Lifetime of Memories
Guest Blog by Ajay Gundepalli It was the summer of 1998, one of our family friends gifted me the World Atlas that had landscapes from various countries, and I was awestruck by a picture of a Penguin jumping from an iceberg with a magnificent ice mountain. Since then it really intrigued me, I wondered, “ […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Antarctica Expedition: A Trip Worth a Lifetime of Memories [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Antarctica Expedition: A Trip Worth a Lifetime of Memories
Guest Blog by Ajay Gundepalli It was the summer of 1998, one of our family friends gifted me the World Atlas that had landscapes from various countries, and I was awestruck by a picture of a Penguin jumping from an iceberg with a magnificent ice mountain. Since then it really intrigued me, I wondered, “ […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Class of 2023: A place for everyone! [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Class of 2023: A place for everyone!
Chicago Booth is a wonderland for students from different backgrounds. It’s the confluence of different cultural and professional experiences and while the foundation of the school is built on Economics and Finance, it is a place for everyone from a variety of backgrounds to build their own paths after celebrating their two years here. Here’s […]
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Class of 2023: A place for everyone!
Chicago Booth is a wonderland for students from different backgrounds. It’s the confluence of different cultural and professional experiences and while the foundation of the school is built on Economics and Finance, it is a place for everyone from a variety of backgrounds to build their own paths after celebrating their two years here. Here’s […]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   
Moderators:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
38 posts
Booth and Haas Moderator
44 posts