Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 22:22 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 22:22

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Running a Startup as a Boothie: Navigating the Entrepreneurial Journey [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Running a Startup as a Boothie: Navigating the Entrepreneurial Journey at Booth
Guest Blog by Edward Gao After 4 years in Strategy Consulting at Accenture, I knew how to analyze tough problems and develop hypothetical solutions, so I came to Booth focused on gaining as much experience around building and executing on ideas. Coming into Booth, one of my goals was to jump into startups, either by […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Housing at Booth [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Housing at Booth
Booth students have many choices when it comes to housing but some are much more popular than others. The first main distinction is whether you live “in the loop” or somewhere else. Our best guess is that around 75% of Booth students live “in the loop” in the main 15 or so buildings clustered near […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Housing at Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Housing at Booth
Booth students have many choices when it comes to housing but some are much more popular than others. The first main distinction is whether you live “in the loop” or somewhere else. Our best guess is that around 75% of Booth students live “in the loop” in the main 15 or so buildings clustered near […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Chicago Booths Artistic Heritage [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Chicago Booth’s Artistic Heritage
As an art enthusiast in Chicago, I set out to explore the city’s art scene, only to be left mesmerized. Chicago’s artistic journey began with a literal blank canvas after the Great Fire of 1871. The subsequent reconstruction efforts saw the establishment of The Art Institute in 1879, which later found its home in a […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Chicago Booths Artistic Heritage [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Chicago Booth’s Artistic Heritage
As an art enthusiast in Chicago, I set out to explore the city’s art scene, only to be left mesmerized. Chicago’s artistic journey began with a literal blank canvas after the Great Fire of 1871. The subsequent reconstruction efforts saw the establishment of The Art Institute in 1879, which later found its home in a […]
Director
Director
Send PM
PitchCamp taught me Know, Feel, Do. [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: PitchCamp taught me “Know, Feel, Do.”
By Anna Petrilli, Class of 2025 At PitchCamp, the one-day workshop hosted by the Kilts Center, students learned how to supercharge their presentation skills. Participants got hands-on experience blending communication science, neuroscience, improv techniques, and storytelling frameworks. The workshop gave students new insights to elevate their ability to deliver powerful presentations, pitches, and proposals and […]
Director
Director
Send PM
PitchCamp taught me Know, Feel, Do. [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: PitchCamp taught me “Know, Feel, Do.”
By Anna Petrilli, Class of 2025 At PitchCamp, the one-day workshop hosted by the Kilts Center, students learned how to supercharge their presentation skills. Participants got hands-on experience blending communication science, neuroscience, improv techniques, and storytelling frameworks. The workshop gave students new insights to elevate their ability to deliver powerful presentations, pitches, and proposals and […]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Re: Chicago Booth MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
Stay tuned for updates from Booth's Admission blog and the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Subscribe to this thread to get email notifications when new posts are published.
Director
Director
Send PM
Building Momentum: A Year of Growth and Impact with Booths Healthcare [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Building Momentum: A Year of Growth and Impact with Booth’s Healthcare Group (HCG)
Guest blog by Marta Mota and Kate Sohn Healthcare is a small but mighty (and rapidly growing) community at Booth. Healthcare Group (HCG) is key in bringing this community together and providing recruiting, networking, and educational opportunities for those passionate about and those interested in learning more about healthcare during their full-time MBA. On behalf […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Building Momentum: A Year of Growth and Impact with Booths Healthcare [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Building Momentum: A Year of Growth and Impact with Booth’s Healthcare Group (HCG)
Guest blog by Marta Mota and Kate Sohn Healthcare is a small but mighty (and rapidly growing) community at Booth. Healthcare Group (HCG) is key in bringing this community together and providing recruiting, networking, and educational opportunities for those passionate about and those interested in learning more about healthcare during their full-time MBA. On behalf […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Charting Paths: Navigating Chicago Booths Academia and Community [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Charting Paths: Navigating Chicago Booth’s Academia and Community
Meet Iko Tsogtbayar, Part-Time MBA Student and co-chair of Chicago Booth’s first ever Artificial Intelligence club. Learn more about her journey at Booth that extends beyond the classroom, encompassing enriching experiences as an Admissions Committee member and a dedicated co-chair for various clubs, each opportunity reinforcing the business school’s pay-it-forward culture. What’s been your favorite […]
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Charting Paths: Navigating Chicago Booth’s Academia and Community
Meet Iko Tsogtbayar, Part-Time MBA Student and co-chair of Chicago Booth’s first ever Artificial Intelligence club. Learn more about her journey at Booth that extends beyond the classroom, encompassing enriching experiences as an Admissions Committee member and a dedicated co-chair for various clubs, each opportunity reinforcing the business school’s pay-it-forward culture. What’s been your favorite […]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48 
Moderators:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
38 posts
Booth and Haas Moderator
44 posts