Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 05:59 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 05:59

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Summer Internship as a CXO in Chicago [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Summer Internship as a CXO in Chicago
This summer I had the amazing opportunity to work with a revenue cycle management company called Assembly Health as a CXO intern! A “CXO” position allows candidates the opportunity to fast-track their careers by placing them in executive roles at portfolio companies of a PE fund. You start off as a Chief of Staff and […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Summer Internship at Amazon [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Summer Internship at Amazon
I spent my summer as a Product Manager – Technical (PMT) in Amazon’s Seattle office and worked on a product that I’ve become very passionate about – Alexa! As a PM in the Alexa Growth team, I worked on designing features to drive engagement and monetization for Alexa devices across US. Amazon is a famously […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Summer Internship at Amazon [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Summer Internship at Amazon
I spent my summer as a Product Manager – Technical (PMT) in Amazon’s Seattle office and worked on a product that I’ve become very passionate about – Alexa! As a PM in the Alexa Growth team, I worked on designing features to drive engagement and monetization for Alexa devices across US. Amazon is a famously […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Generosity in Action [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Generosity in Action
As we gather around for the holidays, discover how Boothies extends the spirit of pay-it-forward to the wider community, leaving an impact that resonates far beyond the campus borders. Learn more about the pay-it-forward culture as Stephen shares his firsthand experiences that defines Booth’s vibrant community. Tell us about a time when you experienced Chicago […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Generosity in Action [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Generosity in Action
As we gather around for the holidays, discover how Boothies extends the spirit of pay-it-forward to the wider community, leaving an impact that resonates far beyond the campus borders. Learn more about the pay-it-forward culture as Stephen shares his firsthand experiences that defines Booth’s vibrant community. Tell us about a time when you experienced Chicago […]
Director
Director
Send PM
The Holidays with Boothies! [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: The Holidays with Boothies!
Do you love the holiday season? Are you looking for things to do? Are you just really excited to come to Booth, so you’re killing time reading a fun blog about things to do but will likely not do any of it and spend all of December on your couch under a blanket instead? Look […]
Director
Director
Send PM
The Holidays with Boothies! [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: The Holidays with Boothies!
Do you love the holiday season? Are you looking for things to do? Are you just really excited to come to Booth, so you’re killing time reading a fun blog about things to do but will likely not do any of it and spend all of December on your couch under a blanket instead? Look […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Boothie Resolutions [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Boothie Resolutions
New Year, New Boothie right? WRONG! My New Year’s resolution this year was to stop fixating so much on productivity. Ironic, I know. But I just felt exhausted by the thought of making all my goals OKR-like. Get X salary, run X miles, drink X glasses of water a day. But I still wanted to […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Boothie Resolutions [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Boothie Resolutions
New Year, New Boothie right? WRONG! My New Year’s resolution this year was to stop fixating so much on productivity. Ironic, I know. But I just felt exhausted by the thought of making all my goals OKR-like. Get X salary, run X miles, drink X glasses of water a day. But I still wanted to […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Building Bonds with Boothies in Tanzania [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Building Bonds with Boothies in Tanzania
Rosemary Concepcion shares her transformative experience navigating the analytical wilderness at Chicago Booth and beyond. From a liberal arts background in a financial services firm to the thrilling trek in Tanzania, discover the unexpected adventures, diverse cultures, and lasting connections that have shaped her MBA experience. Tell us about yourself and take us along your […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Building Bonds with Boothies in Tanzania [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Building Bonds with Boothies in Tanzania
Rosemary Concepcion shares her transformative experience navigating the analytical wilderness at Chicago Booth and beyond. From a liberal arts background in a financial services firm to the thrilling trek in Tanzania, discover the unexpected adventures, diverse cultures, and lasting connections that have shaped her MBA experience. Tell us about yourself and take us along your […]
Director
Director
Send PM
My Experience Taking Interpersonal Dynamics Course [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: My Experience Taking Interpersonal Dynamics Course
The Interpersonal Dynamics course, a renowned offering at Chicago Booth, originated from Stanford GSB and has gained popularity among business school students, including those at Booth. Unlike other courses, bidding points are not required for enrollment. Instead, selection is based on the quality of the students’ applications. However, due to limited class size, only 60% […]
Director
Director
Send PM
My Experience Taking Interpersonal Dynamics Course [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: My Experience Taking Interpersonal Dynamics Course
The Interpersonal Dynamics course, a renowned offering at Chicago Booth, originated from Stanford GSB and has gained popularity among business school students, including those at Booth. Unlike other courses, bidding points are not required for enrollment. Instead, selection is based on the quality of the students’ applications. However, due to limited class size, only 60% […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Mastering the Kilts Case Competition: Insights from Team ReAI Intellig [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Mastering the Kilts Case Competition: Insights from Team ReAI Intelligence
Opportunity: The Kilts Case Competition provided a distinctive opportunity to bridge the gap between classroom-taught marketing concepts and the real-world challenges faced by marketing professionals. This year the Kilts Center and Booth partnered with Microsoft to bring an interesting case that entailed redefining the value proposition of Microsoft.com to increase conversion and customer loyalty. The […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Mastering the Kilts Case Competition: Insights from Team ReAI Intellig [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Mastering the Kilts Case Competition: Insights from Team ReAI Intelligence
Opportunity: The Kilts Case Competition provided a distinctive opportunity to bridge the gap between classroom-taught marketing concepts and the real-world challenges faced by marketing professionals. This year the Kilts Center and Booth partnered with Microsoft to bring an interesting case that entailed redefining the value proposition of Microsoft.com to increase conversion and customer loyalty. The […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Navigating Life as a First-Time Mum and a Chicago Booth Student [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Navigating Life as a First-Time Mum and a Chicago Booth Student
Guest Blog by Kikelomo Anjorin Fifteen months ago, my life took a turn. I had just gotten married and moved to a new country as an MBA student—without my partner. Therefore, discovering my pregnancy was worrisome, but, as the saying goes, every positive situation has its challenges. While the prospect of motherhood seemed intriguing, the […]
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Navigating Life as a First-Time Mum and a Chicago Booth Student
Guest Blog by Kikelomo Anjorin Fifteen months ago, my life took a turn. I had just gotten married and moved to a new country as an MBA student—without my partner. Therefore, discovering my pregnancy was worrisome, but, as the saying goes, every positive situation has its challenges. While the prospect of motherhood seemed intriguing, the […]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   
Moderators:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
38 posts
Booth and Haas Moderator
44 posts