Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 19:41 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 19:41

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72888 [0]
Given Kudos: 18868
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Send PM
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 392 [0]
Given Kudos: 93
GRE 1: Q166 V159

GRE 2: Q165 V156

GRE 3: Q166 V159
GPA: 3.85
Send PM
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 392 [0]
Given Kudos: 93
GRE 1: Q166 V159

GRE 2: Q165 V156

GRE 3: Q166 V159
GPA: 3.85
Send PM
Re: Frustrated with GMAT Club? Post Your Frustrations Here! [#permalink]
Ok , so this is really frustrating. Hide/Show statistics for questions and timer takes too long to respond and makes you wonder if you actually clicked on ide/show stats thus compelling me to click again and again.

I can vouch that there are no issues with the internet speed or computer system.
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 1728 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
Concentration: Finance, Human Resources
Schools: ISB '18 (D)
GPA: 3.97
WE:Project Management (Investment Banking)
Send PM
bb wrote:
Thanks. We will have it fixed.

globaldesi wrote:
The link to any SC/ DS(all pages) forum page initially showed the timer icon (red/green) if one has attempted the question.
The new user interface for these forum pages doesnt show the icon ( https://gmatclub.com/forum/sentence-cor ... 8/?fl=menu )

Pages in old format still shows.
https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?s ... d=newposts
The timer was a great way to know what all were previously attempted.
bb can we have that feature back in new pages as well

Thank you bb for fixing it. I can see all previous attempts now.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 363 [0]
Given Kudos: 162
GMAT 1: 730 Q46 V45
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Frustrated with GMAT Club? Post Your Frustrations Here! [#permalink]
bb

I have a question regarding the gmatclubtests. First off, I love the interface and the questions - very well done!
One drawback I realised though is with the analytics of (previous) wrong questions. Usually I review wrong questions on the next day and more often then not I can recall how to solve them on the next day. I would still like to revisit the 'initital wrong' questions in a fixed rhytm after that (spaced out) - say first review the day after, 3 days after, 7 days after...

When I get questions wrong I am able to look them up under wrong questions, I redo them but after that they are basically 'gone' and I don't can distinguish them anymore from the right question.

What I have done now is to make a set for each wrong question manually. Maybe I am just doing something wrong but is it really not possible to review wrong questions even after I got them right for the 2nd/3rd/nth time?

Thank you very much
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi chrtpmdr. I am not at the computer at the moment to test it but you can bookmark/star any questions you wish (e.g. one you guessed right or accidentally got right and then build a quiz out of them or review them. Does that help?

Posted from my mobile device
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1813 [0]
Given Kudos: 763
WE:Sales (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
bb

I have a question. When I search for specific type/level/source i get a list of questions.

Recently, I was doing official SC-500 level questions except GMAT Prep and GMAT Paper tests. However, search results were throwing questions including both the above tags.

I understand that it's because of tags given to questions, but is it possible to search questions with tags only which i have tick marked? For example - I search for tags OG2015, Official guide, OG2020, Verbal reviews 2016 and others except GMAT Prep and GMAT Paper tests. So it should not show questions with GMAT Prep and GMAT Paper tests tags even if they have tags such as OG2015, Official guide, OG2020, Verbal reviews 2016.

Is it possible??
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi. Yes, you can use the strict search - go here: https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php
And use the strict tags search (all tags must be present)

lnm87 wrote:
bb

I have a question. When I search for specific type/level/source i get a list of questions.

Recently, I was doing official SC-500 level questions except GMAT Prep and GMAT Paper tests. However, search results were throwing questions including both the above tags.

I understand that it's because of tags given to questions, but is it possible to search questions with tags only which i have tick marked? For example - I search for tags OG2015, Official guide, OG2020, Verbal reviews 2016 and others except GMAT Prep and GMAT Paper tests. So it should not show questions with GMAT Prep and GMAT Paper tests tags even if they have tags such as OG2015, Official guide, OG2020, Verbal reviews 2016.

Is it possible??
CEO
CEO
Send PM
So here's what i did. Refer screenshots.
Attachment:
GC Tag Search.PNG
GC Tag Search.PNG [ 332.86 KiB | Viewed 1739 times ]

Attachment:
GC Tag Search 1.PNG
GC Tag Search 1.PNG [ 378.05 KiB | Viewed 1740 times ]

I selected the tags shown in the screenshot. The results included questions having tags such as GMAT prep or Official Guide though these were not there initially. And i used the strict tags search (all tags must be present).
Sorry if i sound bit nagging here.
bb wrote:
Hi. Yes, you can use the strict search - go here: https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php
And use the strict tags search (all tags must be present)

lnm87 wrote:
bb

Is it possible??
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
I see. I think you are searching for what the system was not built for

1. All tags must be present means that all tags must be present. Other tags may be present too. It does not mean ONLY those tags. The search looks for at least all those tags.
2. There are no "exclude tags" so you can't exclude certain tags such as GMAT Prep
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
rajatchopra1994 wrote:
Stuck at 12 from 3 last days. Went through everywhere. Also mobile app.
Wasted so many hours for Holiday scavenger Hunt. What to do bb

I suggest having a conversation in the topic dedicated to the scavenger hunt.

CEO
CEO
Send PM
bb wrote:
I see. I think you are searching for what the system was not built for

1. All tags must be present means that all tags must be present. Other tags may be present too. It does not mean ONLY those tags. The search looks for at least all those tags.
2. There are no "exclude tags" so you can't exclude certain tags such as GMAT Prep

Yes, that's exactly what i was thinking. So, i believe it's better that i don't attempt those ones that have GMAP Prep tags.

The intent was actually to not use the GMAT Prep questions and keep them for Prep tests so that there's no score bump.
Thank you for your inputs. Anyway i will check for ways to utilize that feature better.
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 991 [0]
Given Kudos: 421
GMAT 1: 600 Q46 V27
Send PM
bb

Why are we only sending GMAT Club tests questions as Quant QOTD? Can we not include questions from other sources?

I am saying this because I am starting to take full length Club tests so that basically prevents me from solving QOTD.

Thoughts?
VP
VP
Send PM
sapper9 wrote:
Take those fake reviews of e-gmat out. Its one of the crappiest courses out there wasting time and money for hundreds of students.

That's a harsh way of criticizing.

You mention no facts, no experiences and no specific points and still want us to believe what you are saying about any particular course?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Yes I was harsh...I enrolled in their course (verbal only) wasted about 2 months getting no where. Then I realized that their “rules based “ methodology which is based on remembering a 1000 rules and trying to apply them is useless for the majority of questions. Their RC explanations are a joke. That time wasted caused me to postpone my gmat and miss one round if admissions. I am not even sure how they have so many fake reviews. Their emails claiming to make people jump from 600’s to 700’s in 100 days etc is another marketing trap that wastes a lot of time and money for the students and the community.
I am a student and not associated with any other test prep nor getting paid to post this out. I can post redacted versions of their subscription receipts and email correspondences if you wish. But the point I am trying to make is to not have someone starting new on GMAT be baited again with their over the top marketing.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Thank you but I am done with my gmat journey and have moved on to apps. A verified review means nothing to me and my review will be drowned by many more “positive” marketing reviews anyway. So if you really care for the community the come up with a way to equalize the reviews rather than acknowledging that their marketing is good! If you think the priority of a test prep company is more than the $$ and time wasted by hundreds if not thousands of students then I am sorry for you and I have made my point.

VP
VP
Send PM
I will leave it at this and wont reply you further. Peace.!

Thank you!
VP
VP
Send PM
TheNightKing wrote:
bb

Why are we only sending GMAT Club tests questions as Quant QOTD? Can we not include questions from other sources?

I am saying this because I am starting to take full length Club tests so that basically prevents me from solving QOTD.

Thoughts?

bb
Sorry for the tag again but this got lost in the following posts.

Can you please share your thoughts?
VP
VP
Send PM
The Top 10 badges were missing and nobody realized that?

I see they are appearing again or may be I wasn't in Top 10 so I forgot about those?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6